Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018: Airports Authority of India has released a notification for 69 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) posts. This is great news for those candidates who are waiting for latest Airport jobs you may go through AAI Jr Assistant 2018 notification and check the detailed information regarding this vacancy. Only candidate who are domicile of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura can apply for the above post. Candidates are advised to fill AAI Jobs 2018 Online Application only when they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates who meet eligibility condition for AAI Recruitment 2018 may submit their online application form through its official website i.e., aai.aero on or before the last date of application submission which is 15th January 2018.
AAI Vacancy 2018 Details[Show]
About AAI: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a government organization that manages a total number of 125 Airports in India, including 11 International Airports, 08 Custom Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil Enclaves at Defence Airfields. Moreover, the Department also provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over the entire Indian Airspace and adjoining oceanic areas to ensure safety of Aircraft operations. More essential information regarding the new AAI Recruitment 2018 has been mentioned in the below mentioned points.
AAI Jr Assistant Jobs 2018 Details
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India
Official Website: aai.aero
No of Posts: 69 vacancies
Apply Mode: Online
Name of Posts: Junior Assistant
Distribution of Vacancy
AAI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be 18 to 30 Years as on 31st December 2018
- OBC candidate: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidate: 5 Years
- Ex-servicemen: 3 years
- Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, subject to attainment of 50 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th Pass + 3 Years or 12th Pass with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
Driving Licence: Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR b. Valid Medium Vehicle Driving License issued at least one year before 31.12.2018; OR c. Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued at least two years before 31.12.2018.
AAI Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Online Application Submission: 16th December 2017
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15th January 2018
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018: 69 Jr Assistant Posts
Applicants who meet eligibility criteria for AAI Recruitment 2018 may submit their application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 15th January 2018. Candidates need to send application form along with documents. Here below we have given steps for application submission for AAI Jr Assistant Jobs 2018.
Steps To Apply Online AAI Vacancy 2018:
Step I: (Registration)
- Go to official link of apply online
- Instruction page will open, click on terms & conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ and Press ‘Start’ button.
- Candidates should sign up first with email ID and Mobile number. You can ger Password and Login Id on signing up.
Step II (Submission of Application & Upload Document)
- After registration, relogin by visiting online application link
- Fill the application form such as Personal Details, educational Qualification
- Upload Scanned images of their photograph, Signature and other relevant certificate
Step III (Payment of Application Fee)
Once is application is submitted by the candidates, the applicants who is not exempted from payment of application fee will be redirected to payment gateway.
AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
AAI Jobs 2018 Application Fee
- General/OBC (Male Candidates) – 170 Posts: Rs. 1000/-
- General OBC (Male Candidates) – 69 Posts: Rs. 400/-
- Female Candidates/SC/ST/PWD: No Fee.
Airport Vacancy Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected as per given procedure
- Computer Based (Online) Test
- Certificates/ Documents verification
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
AAI Result 2018: Result will be declared on the official website of AAI.
AAI Jr Assistant Jobs 2018
Candidates who are interested in AAI Recruitment 2018 are advised to go through an official notification released by the AAI for detailed information on this recruitment. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before 15th January 2018 which is the last date for online form submission. Application for this recruitment are only accepted through offline mode application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. If you have any queries regarding Airport Authority Vacancy 2018 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.