Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017: Airports Authority of India has released a notification for 105 Junior Assistant posts for AAI Recruitment 2017. This is great news for those candidates who are waiting for latest Airport jobs you may go through AAI Jr Assistant Vacancy 2017 notification and check the detailed information regarding this vacancy. Candidates are advised to apply AAI Jobs 2017 Application Form only when they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates who meet eligibility condition for this job may submit their online application form through its official website i.e., aai.aero on or before the last date of application submission which is 19th July 2017.
About AAI: Airport Authority of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. The organization came into existence on 1st April 1995.
AAI Vacancy Details:
- Organization Name: Airports Authority of India
- Official Website: aai.aero
- No of Posts: 105 vacancies
- Name of Posts: Junior Assistant
- Apply Mode: Online
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 12500-28500/- Per month
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be 18 to 30 years as on 31.05.2017
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. Applicants also need to have a heavy valid license.
- Physical Fitness
|Eye Sight||Distance Vision – 6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses. Near Vision – N5 In Both Eyes Without Glasses. Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ishihara’s charts|
|Height||Not less than 167 cm.|
|81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 Cms.|
Not less than 55 Kg.
- Opening date for online application submission: 15th June 2017
- Last date for online application submission: 19th July 2017
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2017: 105 Junior Assistant Posts
Applicants who meet eligibility criteria for AAI Recruitment 2017 may submit their application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 19th July 2017. Candidates need to send application form along with documents. Here below we have given steps for application submission for AAI Jr Assistant Jobs 2017.
Steps To Apply Online AAI Vacancy:
- Candidates need to access aai.aero.
- Go through official notification properly.
- Select the career section there.
- Click on Online Registration.
- Fill all information as instructed.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- General/OBC (Male Candidates): Rs. 400/-
- Female CaNdidates/SC/ST/PWD: No Fee.
Aspirants can pay the fee by DD in Favour of Airports Authority of India.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Test and Interview.
AAI Result 2017: Result will be declared on the official website of AAI.
AAI Jr Assistant Jobs 2017
Candidates who are interested in AAI Recruitment 2017 are advised to go through an official notification released by the AAI for detailed information on this recruitment. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before 19th July 2017 which is the last date for online form submission. Application for this recruitment are only accepted through offline mode application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. If you have any queries regarding Airport Authority Vacancy 2017 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.