Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017: Airports Authority of India has released a notification for 200 Junior Executive posts for AAI Recruitment 2017. This is great news for those candidates who are waiting for latest Airport jobs you may go through AAI Jr Executive Vacancy 2017 notification and check the detailed information regarding this vacancy. Candidates are advised to apply AAI Jobs 2017 Application Form only when they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates who meet eligibility condition for this job may submit their online application form through its official website i.e., aai.aero on or before the last date of application submission which is 17th October 2017.
About AAI: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a government organization that manages a total number of 125 Airports in India, including 11 International Airports, 08 Custom Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil Enclaves at Defence Airfields. Moreover, the Department also provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over the entire Indian Airspace and adjoining oceanic areas to ensure safety of Aircraft operations. More essential information regarding the new AAI Recruitment 2017 has been mentioned in the below mentioned points.
AAI Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India
Official Website: aai.aero
No of Posts: 200 vacancies
Apply Mode: Online
Pay-Scale: Rs. 16400-40500/- Per month
Name of Posts: Junior Executive
Distribution of Vacancy
|Name of Posts||No of Vacancies & reservation|
|Jr Executive (Engineering- Civil)||27||13||07||03||50**|
|Jr Executive (Engineering – Electrical)||27||13||07||03||50**|
|Jr Executive (Electronics)||66||17||11||06||100|
AAI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be as on 30th Sept 2017
- Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
- Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
- For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
- Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 a
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed full time Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. Applicants also need to have valid GATE Score.
AAI Vacancy 2017 Important Dates:
- Opening date for online application submission: 18th September 2017
- Last date for online application submission: 17th October 2017
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2017: 200 Junior Executive Posts
Applicants who meet eligibility criteria for AAI Recruitment 2017 may submit their application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 17th October 2017. Candidates need to send application form along with documents. Here below we have given steps for application submission for AAI Jr Executive Jobs 2017.
Steps To Apply Online AAI Vacancy 2017:
- Candidates need to access aai.aero.
- Go through official notification properly.
- Select the career section there.
- Click on Online Registration.
- Fill all information as instructed.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
AAI Jr Executive Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
- General/OBC (Male Candidates): Rs. 300/-
- Female Candidates/SC/ST/PWD: No Fee.
Aspirants can pay the fee by online mode only
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their Marks of GATE Score.
AAI Result 2017: Result will be declared on the official website of AAI.
AAI Jr Executive Jobs 2017
Candidates who are interested in AAI Recruitment 2017 are advised to go through an official notification released by the AAI for detailed information on this recruitment. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before 17th October 2017 which is the last date for online form submission. Application for this recruitment are only accepted through offline mode application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. If you have any queries regarding Airport Authority Vacancy 2017 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
AAI Jr Assistant Vacancy 2017
AAI Recruitment 2017: The Airports Authority of India has recently released an official notification for 84 vacancies at Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Post. Airport Authority of India is undoubtedly offering a great opportunity for all the less or low educated candidates via its AAI Vacancy 2017 to grow with such as giant government organization. All the desired candidates are requested to complete the application process before the given deadline, which is 14th October 2017. The application forms will soon be available via the official website of AAI at aai.aero.
AAI Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Department– Airports Authority of India
- Name of Post– Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- Number of Vacancies– 84 Posts
- Salary Offered– Rs 12,500-Rs 28,500
- Application Mode– Online
Airports Authority of India Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria: A detailed description of the eligibility criteria for the above mentioned post can be seen in the official notification given below.
AAI Junior Assistant Vacancies 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Process- 24th September 2017
- Last Date of Online Application Process- 14th October 2017
- Last Date of Fee Submission- 16th October 2017
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2017
To apply for the new AAI Vacancy 2017, every candidate can follow the step given below from 24th September 2017 to 14th October 2017:
- Visit the official website of AAI at aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment.
- Search your desired job, for which, you want to apply.
- Read all the given guidelines carefully.
- Fill up the entire application form with all of your genuine details
- Recheck all the details and submit it.
- Take a printout of the final application form for future references.
AAI Jobs 2017 Important Links
AAI Vacancies 2017 Selection Process: All the candidates appearing in the exam will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in: Written Examination/ Personal Interview
Help Line/Contact Details of AAI
Airports Authority of India,
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan,
New Delhi- 110003,
Ph. No.: +91-11-24632950
AAI Junior Assistant Jobs 2017
Airports Authority of India is simply one of the giant organizations in India, which works to manage all the Airports around the country. The department has offered a ravishing opportunity for all the lower grade students, via its AAI Recruitment 2017, to grab the fabulous chance to work with this esteemed organization. We have mentioned all the important details regarding AAI Vacancies 2017, best in our knowledge in the aforementioned article, still you are free to ask any of your queries in the comment section below. You can also subscribe us to get all the essential information regarding Latest Govt Jobs 2017.