AAI Recruitment 2018: Airports Authority of India has released a notification for 186 Senior & Junior Assistant posts. This is great news for those candidates who are waiting for latest Airport jobs you may go through AAI Jr Assistant 2018 notification and check the detailed information regarding this vacancy. Candidates are advised to fill AAI Jobs 2018 Online Application only when they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates who meet eligibility condition for AAI Vacancy 2018 may submit their online application form through its official website i.e., aai.aero on or before the last date of application submission which is 15th July 2018.
AAI Vacancy 2018 Details[Show]
About AAI: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a government organization that manages a total number of 125 Airports in India, including 11 International Airports, 08 Custom Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil Enclaves at Defence Airfields. Moreover, the Department also provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over the entire Indian Airspace and adjoining oceanic areas to ensure safety of Aircraft operations. More essential information regarding the new AAI Recruitment 2018 has been mentioned in the below mentioned points.
Airport Authority of India Notification
Department of AAI has released notification for Junior & Senior Assistant Posts. AAI careers given a great offer for the engineering graduate who belongs to Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Architecture.
AAI Jr Assistant Jobs 2018 Details
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India
Official Website: aai.aero
No of Posts: 186 vacancies
Apply Mode: Online
Pay-Scale: Rs.40000‐3%‐140000 (E‐1)
Name of Posts: Junior & Senior Assistant
Distribution of Vacancy
AAI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The candidates’ Age shall be 18 to 30 years as on 31.03.2017 and the upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) as on 31.03.2017
- 5 years for SC/ST as on 31.03.2017
- Length of service extended by 3 yrs for Ex-servicemen
- Upper age limit are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (Additional relaxation for 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03years for OBC candidates).
- Maximum age limit for Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried. Upto the age of 35 years (upto 40 years for member of SC/ST and 38 years for OBC).
Junior Assistant: 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
Senior Assistant: Diploma in Electronics / Tele Communication / Radio Engineering (03 years Course) from a recognized institution.
Driving Licence: a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR) b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year before the date of advertisement i.e., 13th June 2018 (OR) c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle Licence issued at least two years before the date of advertisement i.e., 13th June 2018
AAI Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 14th June 2018
- Online Application Submission: 16th June 2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15th July 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 15th July 2018
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018: 186 Assistant Posts
Applicants who meet eligibility criteria for AAI Recruitment 2018 may submit their application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 15th July 2018. Candidates need to send application form along with documents. Here below we have given steps for application submission for AAI Jr Assistant Jobs 2018.
Steps To Apply Online AAI Vacancy 2018:
Step I: (Registration)
- Go to official link of apply online
- Instruction page will open, click on terms & conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ and Press ‘Start’ button.
- Candidates should sign up first with email ID and Mobile number. You can ger Password and Login Id on signing up.
Step II (Submission of Application & Upload Document)
- After registration, relogin by visiting online application link
- Fill the application form such as Personal Details, educational Qualification
- Upload Scanned images of their photograph, Signature and other relevant certificate
Step III (Payment of Application Fee)
Once is application is submitted by the candidates, the applicants who is not exempted from payment of application fee will be redirected to payment gateway.
AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
AAI Jobs 2018 Application Fee
Applicable only for Candidates belongs to UR & OBC category: Rs.1000 (Rupees Thousand only) including GST
- No application fee is required to be paid by Women/SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates / Persons with benchmark Disabilities (PwD) i.e., Differently abled person.
- Airports Authority of India will accept fee through online net banking / credit cards / debit cards only
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- For depositing the requisite fee candidates should visit online application link hosted in career pages of AAI website i.e. https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment
Airport Vacancy Selection Procedure
Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of written exam, medical examination and document verification.
AAI Result 2018: Result will be declared on the official website of AAI.
AAI Jr Assistant Jobs 2018
Candidates who are interested in AAI Recruitment 2018 are advised to go through an official notification released by the AAI for detailed information on this recruitment. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before 15th July 2018 which is the last date for online form submission. Application for this recruitment are only accepted through offline mode application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. If you have any queries regarding Airport Authority Vacancy 2018 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.