AEES Recruitment 2018: The Atomic Energy Education Society, Mumbai has released an official recruitment advertisement for 50 vacancies of Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Primary Teachers Posts. Interested and eligible applicants can download the application form from the official web portal of AEES i.e. aees.gov.in and send to the below given postal address on or before 7th April 2018. More details regarding AEES Vacancy 2018 like eligibility criteria, application fees, selection process, how to apply, etc are given below.
About AEES: The Atomic Energy Education Society provides to the quality of education to the children of the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy and its constituent units. AEES was established in with one school in Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai, the AEES has grown steadily, and presently administers 30 schools and junior colleges at 16 locations all over the country. It has grown into a dynamic organization managed by 1781 staff members, of which about 1547 are teachers, entrusted with the responsibility of nurturing 27889 students.
AEES Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018 Complete Details:
Name of the Department: Atomic Energy Education Society, Mumbai
Official Website: aees.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Maharashtra
Number of Posts: 50 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher: 08
- Trained Graduate Teacher: 35
- Primary Teacher: 14
AEES Eligibility Crietria
- Post Graduate Teacher (English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Giology): Post Graduation teacher in Concerned subjects and B.ed Degree
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Hindi/ Sanskrit, Math, Physics, Chemistry & Giology): Three years Bachelor’s Degree
- Primary Teacher (Hindi/Sanskrit): Passed in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination
Important dates to remember for AEES Jobs 2018
- The last date for submission application form: 7th April 2018
AEES Teaching Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for TGT, PGT, Primary Teacher Posts
Applicants who are fulfilled the eligibility criteria AEES Primary Teacher vacancy 2018 they can apply for 50 Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Special Educator, Primary Teachers, and other posts. Applicants can send application form to the postal address on or before 7th April. The Procedure for applying AEES Recruitment 2018 are given below.
How to apply:
- Applicants need access to below-given the link.
- Download application form and notification.
- Read it carefully all the instruction
- Fill application form according to advertisement
- Send application form to the given postal address
Application Fees: General and OBC applicants have to pay application fees Rs 750/- through the Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘ATOMIC ENERGY EDUCATION SOCIETY” payable at Mumbai. No fees for SC/ST/ PWD applicants.
Selection process: Selection on the performance of written examination or skill test.
Atomic Energy Education Society Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for AEES Jobs 2018 for 50 Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Special Educator, Primary Teachers, and other posts till 7.04.2018. If you have any problem regarding AEES recruitment 2018, you can ask us in the comment section below our expert team will help you.