AFCAT Application Form 2017: Indian Air Force invites online application form for Air Force Common Admission Test- 02/2017 for Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical), Ground Duty (NonTechnical) squads. Interested candidates for this vacancy are advised to go through AFCAT II Notification which is released on 3rd June 2017. Those applicants who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission that is 29 June 2017. Applicants may get an online application and AFCAT notification 2017 for AFCAT 2 exam from its official website. i.e., careerairforce.nic.in.
About AFCAT: The IAF provides excellent career opportunities in the defense field. To recruit the candidates and to offer the career opportunities the IAF conducts the AFCAT exam twice in a year. AFCAT stand for Air Force Common admission test (AFCAT). AFCAT examination is conducted twice in a year in the month of February and July month. Now the IAF is going to issue the online application form for AFCAT exam which is going to held in July 2017. Candidates can get the details like an application form, eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee and such other details here.
AFCAT 2017 Online Application Form Details:
No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of Posts: Commissioned Officer
- No. 202/17F/SSC/M & W ( Short Service Commission for men & women)
- No. 201/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- No. 201/17T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
- No. 201/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- No. 201/17G/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Indian Air Force
Official Notification: indianairforce.nic.in
AFCAT Application Form 2017 Educational Qualification:
- For Flying Branch: Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks and have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level OR BE/B.Tech degree Or cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineer (India) OR Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Technical Branch: Candidates should have possessed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics and a minimum of four-year degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University/Institute OR cleared sections A and B exam of Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers.
- Ground Branch: Graduation Degree/ B.Com Degree/ MBA/MCA or MA/M.Sc Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
Note: Candidates are advised to refer official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria.
AFCAT Exam 2017 Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 20-26 years.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01.01.2018
- Technical & Ground Branch: 20 to 26 years as on 01.01.2018
|Flying||162. 5 cms|
Leg Length- Min: 99 cms, Max: 120 cms
Thigh Length- Max: 64 cms
Sitting Height – Min: 81.5 cms, Max: 96 cms
|Proportionate to the height and age|
|Groun (Technical & Non-technical)||Male : 157 cms |
Female: 152 cms
|Proportionate to the height and age|
AFCAT Commissioned Officer Pay-Scale:
- Flying Branch: Rs. 82,050/-
- Technical Branch: Rs. 71,550/-
- Ground Branch: Rs. 68,550/-
AFCAT 2017 Online Apply Important Dates:
- Date of Released AFCAT Notification 2017: 3rd June 2017
- Starting for submission of online application: 3rd June 2017
- Last date for submission of online application: 29 June 2017
- Date of AFCAT Examination: 27th August 2017
AFCAT 2017 Application Form: Apply Online for AFCAT II Exam 2017, AFCAT Application Form 2017, Air Force Common Admission Test 2/2017
Candidates who wish to join Indian Air Force have a golden opportunity, interested candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may appear for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT). Candidates need to submit their online application form in between the prescribed date which is 29 June. Applicants are advised to submit their online application for AFCAT II Exam 2017 on or before the last date because after the last date online apply link for AFCAT Registration 2017 will be disabled. Candidates may follow a below-given link for AFCAT 2017 Application Form.
Steps to Apply for AFCAT Application Form 2017:
- Candidates need to access careerairforce.nic.in.
- Go through its official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a print out of your filled online application form for future use.
Application Fee: There will be no application charges for this recruitment.
AFCAT II 2017 Selection Process: All the candidates who applied for AFACT will be called for AFCAT on the examination date which is 27th August 2017. Engineering Knowledge Test will also be called for Ground Duty Branch along with AFCAT. The AFCAT II will be for 2 hours and contain multiple choice question type paper, This paper includes the following pattern.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge, Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Military Aptitude and Reasoning||100||100 X 3 = 300||2 Hours|
EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test): The EKT will be conducted immediately after AFCAT. It would be for 45 minutes. Those candidates who are opting Ground Duty (technical) branch, it is mandatory for them to pass both AFCAT & EKT.
Candidates who qualify AFCAT/ EKT will be called for Further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards at Mysore, Gandhinagar, Dehradun or Varanasi. Those who opt for Flying branch can opt for Dehradun, Varanasi & Mysore only.
The Testing will consist the following stage –
Stage – I: Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with picture Perception and discussion test
Stage – II: Psychological Test, Group Test and Interview
For Flying Branch: Computerised Pilot Selection System
Result: Name of selected candidates will be uploaded to the official website of Indian Air Force.
AFCAT 2/2017 Notification
Interested candidates who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their AFACT Application Form 2017 on or before the last date of application submission which is 29 June 2017. Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode; application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. We tried to provide you detailed information on AFCAT II 2017 Exam still if you have any query you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.