AFCAT Application Form 2018: Indian Air Force is inviting online application form for Air Force Common Admission Test- 02/2018 for Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical), Ground Duty (NonTechnical) squads. Interested candidates for this vacancy are advised to go through AFCAT Application Form 2018 which is available here from 16th June 2018. Those applicants who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission i.e. 15th July 2018. Applicants may get an online application and AFCAT 2 2018 Notification from its official website. i.e., careerairforce.nic.in or from given link.
About AFCAT: The IAF provides excellent career opportunities in the defense field. To recruit the candidates and to offer the career opportunities the IAF conducts the AFCAT exam twice in a year. AFCAT stand for Air Force Common admission test (AFCAT). AFCAT examination is conducted twice in a year in the month of February and July month. Now the IAF is going to issue the online application form for AFCAT exam which is going to held in the last week of February 2018. Candidates can get the details like an application form, eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee and such other details here.
AFCAT 2018 Application Form[Show]
AFCAT 2 2018 Details
No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of Posts: Commissioned Officer
- No. 202/17F/SSC/M & W ( Short Service Commission for men & women)
- No. 201/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- No. 201/17T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
- No. 201/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- No. 201/17G/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Indian Air Force
Official Notification: indianairforce.nic.in
AFCAT Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
AFCAT Application Form 2018 Educational Qualification:
- For Flying Branch: Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks and have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level OR BE/B.Tech degree Or cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineer (India) OR Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Technical Branch: Candidates should have possessed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics and a minimum of four-year degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University/Institute OR cleared sections A and B exam of Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers.
- Ground Branch: Graduation Degree/ B.Com Degree/ MBA/MCA or MA/M.Sc Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
Note: Candidates are advised to refer official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria.
AFCAT Exam 2018 Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 20-26 years.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01.01.2018
- Technical & Ground Branch: 20 to 26 years as on 01.01.2018
|Flying||162. 5 cms
Leg Length- Min: 99 cms, Max: 120 cms
Thigh Length- Max: 64 cms
Sitting Height – Min: 81.5 cms, Max: 96 cms
|Proportionate to the height and age|
|Groun (Technical & Non-technical)||Male : 157 cms
Female: 152 cms
|Proportionate to the height and age|
AFCAT Commissioned Officer Pay-Scale:
- Flying Branch: Rs. 82,050/-
- Technical Branch: Rs. 71,550/-
- Ground Branch: Rs. 68,550/-
AFCAT 2 2018 Dates
|Events||AFCAT-1 2018 Feb Exam||AFCAT 2 August Exam Events 2018|
|Notification date||12th December 2017||30th May 2018|
|Application Start Date||Available Now||16th June 2018|
|Last date of form||23rd January 2018||15th July 2018|
|Exam Date||25th February 2018||August 2018|
|Result date||April 2018||September 2018|
AFCAT 2018 Application Form: AFCAT 2 Exam 2018, AFCAT Application Form 2018, Air Force Common Admission Test 2/2018
Candidates who wish to join Indian Air Force have a golden opportunity, interested candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may appear for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT). Candidates need to submit their online application form in between the prescribed date. Applicants are advised to submit their online application for AFCAT 2 Exam 2018 on or before the last date because after the last date online apply link for AFCAT Registration 2018 will be disabled. Candidates may follow a below-given link for AFCAT 2018 Application Form.
Steps to fill AFCAT Application Form 2018:
Part I Registration:
- Applicants need to access given link to access AFCAT 2018 Application Form.
- One Time Registration Process showing page will open.
- At the time of filling application, keep all necessary documents and details with you.
- Check the correctness of filled application form
- After clicking the submit button a registration number will be generated which will be required at the time of filling second part of the application.
Part 2 Registration
- After completion Part I Registration, applicants need to proceed to the second part.
- In the second part of application, applicants need to choose the exam center, pay the application fee and upload necessary documents.
- Applicants need to upload a recently taken passport Size photograph of size in between 10 Kb to 50.
- Download copy of filled application form and keep it preserved for future reference.
AFCAT Application Fees: Applicants registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee.
AFCAT Application Form 2018 Important Links
Advertisement for AFCAT II 2018 >> Check Here
Notification of AFCAT II >> Check Here
Apply Online AFCAT 2018 Application Form >> Click Here (Started)
AFCAT 2 Exam Selection Process
All the candidates who applied for AFACT will be called for AFCAT 2 on the examination date which is in July 2018. Engineering Knowledge Test will also be called for Ground Duty Branch along with AFCAT. The AFCAT 2 will be for 2 hours and contain multiple choice question type paper, This paper includes the following pattern.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge, Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Military Aptitude and Reasoning||100||100 X 3 = 300||2 Hours|
EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test): The EKT will be conducted immediately after AFCAT. It would be for 45 minutes. Those candidates who are opting Ground Duty (technical) branch, it is mandatory for them to pass both AFCAT & EKT.
Candidates who qualify AFCAT/ EKT will be called for Further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards at Mysore, Gandhinagar, Dehradun or Varanasi. Those who opt for Flying branch can opt for Dehradun, Varanasi & Mysore only.
The Testing will consist the following stage –
Stage – I: Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with picture Perception and discussion test
Stage – II: Psychological Test, Group Test and Interview
For Flying Branch: Computerised Pilot Selection System
Result: Name of selected candidates will be uploaded to the official website of Indian Air Force.
AFCAT 2 2018 Apply Online
Interested candidates who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their AFACT Application Form 2018 on or before the last date of application submission. Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode; application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. We tried to provide you detailed information on AFCAT II 2018 Exam still if you have any query you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.