AFCAT Application Form 2017: Indian Air Force invites online application form for Air Force Common Admission Test- 01/2018 for Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical), Ground Duty (NonTechnical) squads. Interested candidates for this vacancy are advised to go through AFCAT Application Form 2017 which is released in December 2017. Those applicants who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission is in December 2017. Applicants may get an online application and AFCAT notification 2017 for AFCAT 1 exam from its official website. i.e., careerairforce.nic.in.
About AFCAT: The IAF provides excellent career opportunities in the defense field. To recruit the candidates and to offer the career opportunities the IAF conducts the AFCAT exam twice in a year. AFCAT stand for Air Force Common admission test (AFCAT). AFCAT examination is conducted twice in a year in the month of February and July month. Now the IAF is going to issue the online application form for AFCAT exam which is going to held in the last week of February 2017. Candidates can get the details like an application form, eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee and such other details here.
AFCAT 2018 Online Application Form Details:
No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of Posts: Commissioned Officer
- No. 202/17F/SSC/M & W ( Short Service Commission for men & women)
- No. 201/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- No. 201/17T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
- No. 201/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- No. 201/17G/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Indian Air Force
Official Notification: indianairforce.nic.in
AFCAT Application Form 2017 Educational Qualification:
- For Flying Branch: Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks and have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level OR BE/B.Tech degree Or cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineer (India) OR Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Technical Branch: Candidates should have possessed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics and a minimum of four-year degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University/Institute OR cleared sections A and B exam of Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers.
- Ground Branch: Graduation Degree/ B.Com Degree/ MBA/MCA or MA/M.Sc Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
Note: Candidates are advised to refer official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria.
AFCAT Exam 2018 Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 20-26 years.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01.01.2018
- Technical & Ground Branch: 20 to 26 years as on 01.01.2018
|Flying||162. 5 cms
Leg Length- Min: 99 cms, Max: 120 cms
Thigh Length- Max: 64 cms
Sitting Height – Min: 81.5 cms, Max: 96 cms
|Proportionate to the height and age|
|Groun (Technical & Non-technical)||Male : 157 cms
Female: 152 cms
|Proportionate to the height and age|
AFCAT Commissioned Officer Pay-Scale:
- Flying Branch: Rs. 82,050/-
- Technical Branch: Rs. 71,550/-
- Ground Branch: Rs. 68,550/-
AFCAT 2018 Online Apply Important Dates:
|Events||AFCAT-1 2018 Feb Exam||AFCAT 2 July Exam Events 2018|
|Notification date||December 2017||June 2018|
|Application date||December 2017||June 2018|
|Last date of form||January 2018||June 2018|
|Exam Date||February 2018||July 2018|
|Result date||April 2018||October 2018|
AFCAT 2017 Application Form: Apply Online for AFCAT I Exam 2018, AFCAT Application Form 2017, Air Force Common Admission Test 1/2018
Candidates who wish to join Indian Air Force have a golden opportunity, interested candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may appear for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT). Candidates need to submit their online application form in between the prescribed date which is in December 2017. Applicants are advised to submit their online application for AFCAT I Exam 2018 on or before the last date because after the last date online apply link for AFCAT Registration 2017 will be disabled. Candidates may follow a below-given link for AFCAT 2018 Application Form.
Steps to Apply for AFCAT Application Form 2017:
- Candidates need to access careerairforce.nic.in.
- Go through its official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a print out of your filled online application form for future use.
Application Fee: There will be no application charges for this recruitment.
Notification for AFCAT I 2018 >> Check Here
New Registration >> Click Here
Login to Apply Online for AFCAT 01/2017 >> Click Here
AFCAT I 2017 Selection Process: All the candidates who applied for AFACT will be called for AFCAT on the examination date which is in February 2018. Engineering Knowledge Test will also be called for Ground Duty Branch along with AFCAT. The AFCAT I will be for 2 hours and contain multiple choice question type paper, This paper includes the following pattern.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge, Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Military Aptitude and Reasoning||100||100 X 3 = 300||2 Hours|
EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test): The EKT will be conducted immediately after AFCAT. It would be for 45 minutes. Those candidates who are opting Ground Duty (technical) branch, it is mandatory for them to pass both AFCAT & EKT.
Candidates who qualify AFCAT/ EKT will be called for Further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards at Mysore, Gandhinagar, Dehradun or Varanasi. Those who opt for Flying branch can opt for Dehradun, Varanasi & Mysore only.
The Testing will consist the following stage –
Stage – I: Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with picture Perception and discussion test
Stage – II: Psychological Test, Group Test and Interview
For Flying Branch: Computerised Pilot Selection System
Result: Name of selected candidates will be uploaded to the official website of Indian Air Force.
AFCAT 1/2018 Notification
Interested candidates who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their AFACT Application Form 2017 on or before the last date of application submission which is in December 2017. Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode; application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. We tried to provide you detailed information on AFCAT I 2018 Exam still if you have any query you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.