AFMC Application Form 2018: Just like every year, the Armed Forces Medical College of India is believed to release the AFMC Application Form 2018 sometime in the month of April or May 2018. The selection for the upcoming AFMC Recruitment will be completely on the basis of NEET Scorecard of every candidate. There are numerous candidates across the entire country, who desire to get an opportunity in the medical sector, and what could be better than getting a desired job in Indian Armed Forces. The desired and eligible candidates for the post can simply find the AMFC Online Application Form 2018 via official website of the department at afmc.nic.in.
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune is a premier medical institution in India. AFMC has the distinction of being the first medical college set up by the Armed Forces of any country in Asia. The college is a unique institution which combines medical education with training specific to the healthcare needs of the Armed Forces. Additional information regarding the upcoming AFMC Application Form 2018 like eligibility criteria, selection process etc can be seen in the points elaborated below:
AFMC Exam 2018 Details
- Name of Organization- Indian Armed Forces
- Name of Post- MBBS/BDS (Degree Course)
- Application Mode- Online
- Area of Service- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
AFMC MBBS Exam Eligibility Criteria 2018
A candidate will have to satisfy the following points to apply for this post:
- Nationality– Desired candidates must belong to Indian Nationality. However, the candidates of Nepal, Bhutan or people of Indian Origin shifted from Pakistan or any other foreign country with the purpose of permanently settled in India are also eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria– The age of the desired candidate must be 17 Years as on 31 December 2018. Moreover, the B.Sc candidates must also be at most 24 Years old to apply for this opportunity.
- Marital Status– Only unmarried candidates can apply for this.
- Qualifying Exam– All the candidates must have passed their 10+2 from a recognized Board/University of Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology stream) to apply for this.
- Minimum Marks– It is essential to get at least 60% marks in PCB for every candidate to qualify the examination. Moreover, it is also important to get 50% marks individually in each subject.
- Subjects– Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are the essential subjects for this. However, it is also important for every candidate to have Mathematics in his/her 10th standard.
AFMC Admission 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
All the important dates for the upcoming AFMC Exam 2018 can be seen in the table given below:
|Starting Date of Online Application||4th Week of April 2018|
|Last Date of Registration||3rd Week of May 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||4th Week of May 2018|
|Last Date of Generation and Printing of Fee Challan||4th Week of May 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Submission in any SBI Branch||4th Week of May 2018|
|Merit List Releasing Date||4th Week of August 2018|
How to Fill AFMC Application Form 2018
All the applicants will have to visit the official website of department to fill up the application form. However, candidates can also take help from the following steps to go through the application process:
- Visit the official website at afmc.nic.in.
- Along with filling the application form of AFMC, candidates will also have to register for NEET 2018, which is conducted by the CBSE.
- First step in the process is registration, where all the applicants will have to submit all of their genuine details.
- After then candidates will have to recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Pay the requisite application fee in any branch of SBI by downloading the SBI challan.
Armed Forces Medical College Application Fee
All the candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 250 as application fee via the generated SBI Challan.
AFMC Admission 2018 Important Link
Apply Online >> Click Here
AFMC MBBS/BDS Selection Process 2018
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks in NEET examination, after which, they will be called for Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR) and interview conducted by AFMC. The final scores will be given on the basis of ToELR + NEET + Interview.
Exam Pattern of ToLER
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Number of Questions||40 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||02 Marks for each correct response|
|Negative Marking||0.5 Marks will be deducted for each wrong response|
|Duration of Exam||30 Minutes|
AFMC 2018 Application Form
The Armed Forces Medical College will release a separate merit list for boys and girls candidates, as both of them keeps equal importance. The merit list will release entirely on the basis of the final marks of every candidate. We have mentioned all the essential and important details regarding the upcoming AFMC Application Form 2018 in the above-elaborated article, still, you can ask your every query in the comment section given below.