AIIMS Application Form 2017: All India Institute of Medical Sciences is going to organized the MBBS Entrance Test 2017 on the 28 May 2017. Candidates who want to get admission in seven Institute of AIIMS in all over the country they need to apply online from the official website aiimsexams.org/. The candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination to 672 MBBS seats in 7 AIIMS institutions across the country. AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form is available from 24th of January 2017. You can fill application form till 23rd February 2017. All the candidates who were waiting for it, they can get all the mandatory details, such as eligibility criteria of JKCET 2017, important dates, how to apply, age limit and many other details from below.
AIIMS: AIIMS (All India Institutes of Medical Sciences) is a group of 7 institutions boasting the name of AIIMS in India. These seven institutions are the premier medical institutions providing the medical (MBBS/MD/MS/Nursing/Paramedical/Health Science) education. AIIMS Medical (MBBS) entrance exam is a national level entrance test conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. It is organized for providing admission to MBBS program offered by seven AIIMS institutions of the country. AIIMS 2017 MBBS Entrance Test Dates has been released officially.
AIIMS MBBS Medical Entrance Test 2017 Details
Name of Organization: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences
Official Website: aiimsexams.org
- Candidates have to complete the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subject.
- Candidates have to obtain minimum 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OPH category) in aggregate.
- The age should be 17 years as on the 31st December 2017.
- Appearing candidates in 12th class under the 10+2 pattern can be also eligible.
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Registration start from: Available Now
- Registration will be closed on: 23rd February 2017
- Admit Card Download: First Week of May 2017
- Examination Date:28 May 2017
- AIIMS Result: 14th June 2017
- Counseling for round I: 3rd to 6th July 2017
- Counseling for round II: 3rd August 2017
- Counseling for round III: 5th September 2017
AIIMS MBBS Admission 2017 Application Form, Medical Entrance Test 2017 Registration Started
Interested candidates may apply online through the admission panel of the official website of the AIIMS. Your six preferences will also be filled by the candidate. You can submit the application from 24th Jan to 23rd February 2017. The Fee will be deposited through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Challan Form in any branch of State Bank Of India. The candidate has to download the registration form and keep a copy. Here we are going to tell you the applying procedure for AIIMS MDS Admission 2017.
- Scanned Photograph, Signature & Left-hand thumb impression in a given format (GIF, PNG, JPG, and JPEG).
- Photograph dimension must be 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height). The size of the photograph in between 10-100 KB.
- Signature & Left hand thumb impression maximum size limit is 10-50 KB. Put the signature in 6 x 3 cm (width x height) box & thumb impression in 4 x 3 cm (width x height) box.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Qualification & Academic Details.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
How to Apply
- Go to the official site. (Link will be provided soon above)
- Click on the “Click here” button for new registration.
- Read the instruction carefully & click on “Proceed” button.
- Candidates have to fill their Personal details and contact details.
- Note down Candidate ID & click on OK button.
- Now candidates have to pay the application fee.
- After fee submission, candidates have to select the city choice for examination.
- Now, candidates have to fill their qualification & address details.
- Upload the images in a given format.
- After completing all the process, candidates have to click on “Save & Proceed” option.
- Take the printout of the AIIMS 2017 application form for further reference & Click on “Final Submit” button.
Click here to Apply –(Available Now)
General & Other Backward Classes [Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]
Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)
Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)
Location of AIIMS
Test centers for AIIMS examination are:
Entrance Exam contains 200 Objective type questions. Questions are in four sections including GK. The examination paper will be in both languages Hindi/English.
- Physics contains: 60 Questions
- Chemistry: 60 Questions
- Biology: 60 questions
- General Knowledge: 20questions.
AIIMS Nursing Admission 2017 Syllabus
- Circular Motion
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Electronic Devices
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Nuclear Physics
- Wave Motion: Optics
- Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, the first law of Thermodynamics.
- Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry:
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Structure of Atom
- Section B: Organic Chemistry:
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
- Section C: Physical Chemistry:
- Chemical Equilibrium
- State of Matter
- Developmental Biology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Reproductive System
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis)
- Botany and Human Welfare
- Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals.
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development.
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- History, Importance, Factors and mechanism
- The Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis.
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- Internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Transpiration and respiration
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions
- Current Affairs
- Punch line of companies
- World Records
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- Books and authors
- History etc
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card: Eligible candidates can download the admit card through online only. Admit card will be released from the first week of May 2017. Without admit card applicants will not be permitted to enter the examination hall. Applicants are suggested to carry the printout of the admit card for further need at the time of examination. The admit card will not be sent by post.
Download AIIMS Admit Card – (Available soon)
AIIMS MS MD Answer Key 2017: The answer key for AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be released very soon after the successful completion of the examination. The appearing applicants can check their answers by following the answer key for AIIMS MBBS 2017 from the official website of AIIMS.
AIIMS MBBS Cutoff 2017: The cut-off score is the minimum score which has to be secured by the applicants to get admission in AIIMS. The cut-off score for different categories is mentioned below:
- General Category: 50%
- OBC (NonCreamy Layer): 45%
- SC / ST: 40%
- OPH Cut-offs of the respective category
AIIMS 2017 Result: Result will be announced on 14th June 2017. Candidates can check the results through the website.Take the printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Process:
- The first round of counseling will be started from 3rd July 2017.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam.
- For all the categories, the merit list will be prepared separately.
- Candidates will be invited counseling on the basis of rank secured in the merit list.
- Applicants are required to report at the venue at the given date & time mentioned on the call letter with original documents for counseling process.
AIIMS Application Form 2017:
AIIMS is going to announce the Bsc. Nursing Admission Application Form 2017 at the official website www.aiimsexams.org, candidates can get the application form in the third week of January 2017. Those who want to get admission in the medical courses they need to appear on the 28 May 2017. If you want to ask any query then leave a comment here. We will respond as soon as possible.