AILET 2017 Application Form: The National Law University, Delhi has announced the notification for All India Law Entrance Test 2017 which will be going to held on 07 May 2017 in various centers. The AILET Delhi 2017 will be held for admission in B.A., LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M. and PhD Programmes courses. Those candidates wish for taking the admission in NLU they need to fill the AILET Application Form 2017 yet they can also fill the form till 07 April 2017 on the official website that is nludelhi.ac.in. The other information of the NLU AILET Entrance Exam 2017 are given below, Kindly go through it.
About National Law University: National Law University, Delhi abbreviated as NLUD, is specialised & most prestigious law university of the India, offering courses at undergraduate & postgraduate levels. It is situated in the Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi, India. NLUD is one of national law schools in the India built on five-year law degree model proposed & implemented by Bar Council of India.
NLU Admission 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: National Law University, Delhi
Official Website: nludelhi.ac.in
Name of Exam: AILET- 2017 (All India Law Entrance Test )
Course Offered: The examination is organized for taking admission to UG and PG programs offered in B.A., LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M. and PhD.
Application Mode: Online
AILET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- For B.A. L.L.B.(Hons): Senior Secondary School Examination or Equivalent Examination with the 50 percentage marks. The students appearing in the 12th standard exam in March/April 2017 can also apply.
- For L.L.M. (1 Year): LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with the 55 percentage marks (50 percentage in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability). The student appearing in final LL.B. examination in the April/May 2017 can also apply.
- For PhD: LL.M. Degree with 55 percentage marks or its equivalent (50 percentage in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability).
AILET 2017 Schedule
National Law University Application Form 2017, BA, LLB, LLM, PhD Online Registration, NLU Admission Form 2017:
Those students want to take admission in National Law University they need to qualify AILET Exam 2017. This is a great time for students who want to take admission in the reputed university. Students need to apply online on or before the closing date. candidate need to follow some steps for apply online.
How to Apply for AILET Admission 2017:
Those applicants who want to take admission in National Law University, they can apply for the AILET 2017 via the official website nludelhi.ac.in. The below steps are given to fill the Admission Application Form for NLU University 2017.
- First of all, students needs to visit the website of NLU that is nludelhi.ac.in
- Then go to the Admission option and open the All India law entrance test 2017.
- And read the official advertisement carefully.
- Then go to Apply online and
- Click on the Application Form.
- Then AICET Application Form 2017 will open.
- Now fill the required details and upload the important documents.
- Now pay the Application Fees to the NLU University through online Banking.
- Now take a printout of Application Form for further Reference.
- Rs.3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only) for General Candidates,
- Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) in case of SC/ST
- No fees for physically handicapped students.
Selection Process: Candidates will be able to get admission on the basis of Entrance Test.
AILET 2017 Test Paper Structure:
NOTE: Old Question Papers of Entrance Test of B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) Programme from the year 2010 to 2016 are available on the counter at NLU, Delhi for sale on payment of Rs. 500/- by Credit /Debit Cards or through post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 550/- in favour of Registrar, National Law University Delhi payable at New Delhi.Please do send a covering letter with an address for delivery
AILET Admit Card 2017: The All India Law Entrance Test 2017 Admit card will be downloaded by the applicant from the official website.
AILET Result 2017: The National Law University Result will be declared on the official website. Candidate can download or check the All India Law Entrance Test 2017 Result on the official website.
AILET Admission 2017:
The National Law University is taking the admission for the various course for the year 2017-18. Those students who like to study in NLU university they can apply for AILET 2017 and appears in the All India Law Entrance Test 2017. Students can go to the official website for more information. For more information concerning AILET Application Form 2017, you can contact us by commenting in our comment box. Thank You!