- Air India recruitment 2017- Medical Officer Jobs
- Air India Trainee Pilot Vacancy 2017
- Air India Pilot Recruitment 2017
Air India Recruitment 2017: Air India has invited applications for 1 post of medical officer in Kochi and Kozhikode each. Candidates who have completed MBBS, BDS can apply for this post. Air India medical officer vacancy 2017 application form is available online for download. Walk-in interview dates for the post are 21st September 2017 and 22nd September 2017. Medical officers will be engaged on fixed term contract for a period of three years, further extendable in multiples of three years depending upon requirement and individual performance. Air India jobs 2017 more details below.
About Air India: Air India is the flag carrier airline of India. It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 90 domestic and international destinations. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share. Over 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents. Additionally, the carrier is the third largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried (after IndiGo,and Jet Airways )with a market share of 13.5% as of July 2017. The airline became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.
Air India Medical Officer vacancy 2017 details
- Name of organisation: Air India
- Name of post: Medical Officer
- Total no. of post: 02
- Official site: airindia.in
- Apply mode: Walk-in interview
- Salary: 65,000/-
|Name of post||No. of vacancies||Location|
|Medical Officer||01 each||Kochi and Kozhikode|
Air India Medical Officer jobs 2017 eligibility criteria
Educational qualification: Minimum of MBBS/BDS degree or equivalent qualification from Indian/foreign university registered under by Medical Council of India. Bachelor in Dental Surgery(BDS) from Indian university registered under Dental Council of India. This eligibility is for Post Flight/ Pre –flight/Transit Flight duties.
Experience: Minimum experience of 2 years as medical practitioner is required.
Age limit: Upper age limit of 62 years(MO can work upto 65 years of age only.)
Air India Medical Officer vacancy 2017 important dates and venue
- Walk-in interview date: 21st September 2017 and 22nd September 2017
|Kochi||Office of Station Manager Air India Limited Durbar Hall Road Ernakulam, Kochi-682016||21.09.2017||11.30 hrs to 13.30 hrs.|
|Kozhikode||Office of Station Manager Air India Limited Eroth Centre 5/2521 Bank Road Kozhikode – 673001||22.09.2017||11.30 hrs to 13.30 hrs|
How to apply for Air India Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements can download and fill the application form and have to walk-in for the interview on the above mentioned dates and venues.
Documents required (original and copies):
- Proof of Date of Birth (10thclass pass certificate)
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Experience Certificate/s
- Two recent Passport size photograph
No original documents are required to be submitted. Candidates have to bring self attested copies of the above documents along with the application form and original documents for verification.
Air India Medical Officer jobs 2017 important links
Application fees: Candidates are advised to bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Chennai, as nonrefundable application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST). Please mention your full name and contact number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Air India Medical Officer jobs 2017 selection process
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed term Contract basis, subject to their Medical fitness, cost of which have to be borne by the candidate, prescribed for the position.
- The applicant / candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 21st September, 2017, and that the particulars furnished by them in the Application Form are correct in all respects.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
Air India Medical Officer Jobs 2017
Air India has posted requirement of Medical Officer in their official notification. Total no. of posts is 01 each for Kochi and Kozhikode locations. The walk-in interview dates for the venues are 21st September 2017 for Kochi and 22nd September 2017 for Kozhikode. Application fees is Rs. 1,000 for general candidates and SC/ST candidates don’t have to pay any fees.
Air India Recruitment 2017: Air India Allied Services Limited has made an announcement to recruit interested candidates for 217 vacancies for Trainee Pilot Posts. Interested and self-motivated candidates for Air India Vacancy 2017 fulfill its eligibility criteria may send Air India Jobs 2017 Application Form till the last date that is 25th September 2017. Candidates can check official notification and application form link at the official website that is airindia.in. The other details related to the Air India Pilot Recruitment 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
About Air India: Air India is flag carrier airline of the India. Air India is 4th largest domestic airline in India country regarding passengers carried, after SpiceJet, IndiGo and Jet Airways with a market share of 13 percent as of March 2017. In this session, the authority of the Air India has released an official notice regarding the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017. Those applicants want to get Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2017 they must apply through the help of this article.
Complete Details on Air India Vacancy 2017
Organisation Name: Air India Limited
Official Website: airindia.in
Total No. of Posts: 217 Vacancies
Apply Mode: Offline
- During Training: Rs.25000/-
- After Training: Rs. 80000/-
Name of Post: Trainee Pilot/ Senior Trainee Pilot
Category wise Vacancy:
- OBC: 150
- SC: 35
- ST: 32
Air India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Qualification: Passed 10+2 from a recognized University.
- Age Limit: 40 years for SC/ST and 38 years for OBC candidates.
Air India Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Advertisement Release Date: 1st September 2017
- Last date to submit application form: 25th September 2017
Air India Recruitment 2017, Air India Trainee Pilot Vacancies 2017, Air India Careers 2017 Apply Online
All candidates who fulfil Air India Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria and wish to work with Air India Department they can fill the Online Air India Vacancy 2017 Application form through the official website till last date. Candidates are requested get ready their all important documents before going to apply for the Air India Recruitment 2017. The below steps are given how to fill the application form.
Steps to fill the Air India Jobs 2017 Application Form:
- Candidates need to access airindia.in.
- Go through official notification properly.
- Click on the online registration & fill the application form
- Attach all the important documents & click on the submit button.
- In last, take the printout of application for future use.
What document should be attached?
(i) Date of birth
(ii) Academic/Technical Qualification/s
(iii) Experience iv) One set of photocopies of above Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook
(v) Caste Certificate in the prescribed Performa issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the perform meant for Central Government employment and the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 months from the date of eligibility criteria
NOTE: The envelope must be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR TRAINEE PILOT (P2)” OR “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TRAINEE PILOT”, as the case may be.
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Headquarters Airlines House,
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, New Delhi-110001
Air India Pilot Jobs 2017 Important Links
Air India Vacancy 2017 Application Fee:
- For Unreserved: Rs. 3,000/- through Demand Draft
- For SC/ST: No fees.
Air India Trainee Pilot Vacancy 2017 Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following according to posts:
- Senior Trainee Pilot: Required to appear for a Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) on applicable Simulator at our Training Centre at Hyderabad Mumbai
- Trainee Pilot: Required to appear for a Written Technical Knowledge Test and those who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, i.e. 1:5, would be required to appear for Personal Interview.
Air India Admit Card 2017: The admit card for Air India Vacancy 2017 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
Air India Result 2017: The result of Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check the result after the declaration.
Air India Recruitment 2017: Airline Allied Services Limited is all set to recruit interested qualified candidates on 21 Posts for Co-Pilot. If you were waiting for Jobs in Air India, it’s a golden opportunity for you. Go through official notification of Air India Pilot Vacancy 2017. You may send Air India Application Form 2017 through registered post or speed post on or before 11th January 2018. Applicants may download application form and notification for this vacancy through official website of Air India, i.e., airindia.in.
About Air India Limited: Air India is the flag carrier airline of India owned by Air India Limited (AIL), a Government of India undertaking. It is the biggest air airline in India (after IndiGo and Jet Airways) in domestic market shares, and operates an Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving various domestic and international airport.
Air India Jobs 2017 Details:
Total Vacancies: 21 Posts
Name of the Post: Co-Pilots
Apply Mode: Offline
Organization Name: Air India Limited
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 25000/- per month
Academic Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University with Technical/Licence Qualification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 45 years.
- The last date to submit application form: 11th January 2018
Air India Limited Recruitment 2017, Air India Pilot Vacancy 2017, Download Application Form, airindia.in:
There are total 21 vacancies available for the post of Co-Pilot Posts in the Air India Limited. Interested candidates for AIL Pilot Jobs 2017 are advised to go through official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Candidates applying for Co-Pilot post need to submit their duly filled application on or before 11.01.2018 Steps to apply for Air India Co-Pilot Vacancy 2017 is given below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.airindia.in
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Download application form in prescribed proforma.
- Fill information according to instruction in the application form.
- Attach Xerox copies of required documents along with duly filled application form and send it to the below given postal address.
Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 3,000/- in Demand Drafts application fee. There is no application charges for SC/ST & Ex. SM candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as on Merit
Result: Selected candidates will get their result on the official website.