Air India Recruitment 2018: Air India has invited online applications for 295 Cabin Crew Posts. Candidates who have completed the respective educational qualification can apply for these posts. Air India vacancy 2018 application form is available online at the official website airindia.in. Important dates has been announced in the official notification. Candidates can apply online from 12th April to 2nd May 2018. Aspirants will be engaged on fixed term contract for a period specified in the notice depending upon the requirement. More details for Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018 can be checked below.
About Air India: Air India is the flag carrier airline of India. It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 90 domestic and international destinations. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share.
Air India Cabin Crew Notification
Air India Department has been broadcasted advertisement for Cabin Crew posts for talented and skilled candidates. Firstly you need to check Air India Cabin Crew Notification for eligibility criteria then need to proceed to apply online.
Air India Vacancy 2018 details
- Name of organisation: Air India
- Name of post: Cabin Crew
- Total no. of post: 295
- Official site: airindia.in
- Apply Mode: Online
Air India Jobs 2018 Eligibility criteria
- Experienced Cabin Crew: 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University
- Trainee Cabin Crew: Graduation or 0+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses).
- Experience Cabin Crew: 18 to 35 years
- Trainee Cabin Crew: 18 to 27 Years
Physical and Medical Standards
Air India Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018 important dates and venue
- Advertisement Release Date: 11th April 2018
- Online Application Starting Date: 12th April 2018
- Last date for submission of Application: 2nd May 2018
- Tentative Date of Written Test for Experienced Cabin Crew: 6th May 2018
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2018 – Cabin Crew Vacancies
Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements can download and fill the application form for Air India Recruitment 2018.
Documents required for Apply:
- Valid email Id
- A Digital/ Scanned Passport size Photograph
- A Medical Certificate from a MBBS Doctor (Containing therein Height in Centimeters (Cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI) Vision and Colour Vision)
- Candidates using contact lenses will b e required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates only – Caste Certificate details – such as date of issuance and issuing authority.
Apply Online for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the Career Page of airindia.in
- Click on Apply online of Cabin Crew recruitment
- Fill the application form
- Candidates would be required to fill the details of Demand Draft on-line and submit the same at the time of written test.
- Click on submit option after verifying the filled details
Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018 important links
Application Fees: Candidates are advised to bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi/Mumbai(as per Region applied for) nonrefundable application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST). Please mention your full name and contact number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Air India Recruitment 2018 Selection Process: Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew will be required to register themselves online and eligible candidates would be required to appear for a Medical examination with regard to Height and BMI at the Test Centre in the morning and those who would be declared eligible on the medical parameters would be required to appear for a Written Test to be held on the scheduled date . The Time and Venue will be intimated in due course.
Air India Jobs 2018
Air India has been initiated requirement of Cabin Crew. The official notification of Air India Recruitment 2018 has been released and apply link is available here. If there is any doubt regarding Air India Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018, then drop a comment below and our team member will respond soon. Subscribe to our notifications for latest job updates.