Andaman And Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2017: Directorate of Health Services, Andaman & Nicobar Administration has displayed 44 vacant seats for General Duty Medical Officer, Medical Officer (Homoeopathy), Medical Officer (Ayurveda) posts on contract basis. Those candidates who are seeking for the jobs in medical department and are interested in doing work in Andaman & Nicobar can apply for Director of Health Services A&N Vacancy 2017. The candidate can apply by downloading the Application Form from the Official Website that is andaman.gov.in. The last date to apply for the DHS Jobs A&N Jobs 2017 is 25 February 2017. The other details of Andaman And Nicobar Administration Jobs 2017.
About DHS Andaman & Nicobar: The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is an Indian government ministry charged with health policy in India. It is also responsible for all government programs relating to family planning in India. The ministry is composed of four departments: Health & Family Welfare, Health Research, AIDS Control, and Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy.
Directorate of Health Services, Andaman & Nicobar Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of organisation: Andaman & Nicobar Administration.
Official Website: andaman.gov.in
Application Mode: Offline
Pay Scale: Rs.80000/-
No. of Vacancies: 44 Posts
Name of the posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer: 41 Posts
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy): 02 Posts
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Andaman And Nicobar Administration Vacancy 2017:
- General Duty Medical Officer: Candidate should have acquired Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule.
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy): Candidate should have a degree in homoeopathy from any recognised university or Institution.
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): Candidate should have a degree in the Ayurveda from any recognised University or Institution.
Age Limit: Candidate should be not more than 35 years old.
Important Dates for DHS Andaman & Nicobar Jobs Vacancy 2017:
- The date of submitting the DHS Andaman & Nicobar Application Form: 25 March 2017 by 3:00 PM
- Walk in Interview date: Will be published in News Paper Of Andaman
DHS Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2017: Andaman And Nicobar Administration Jobs
Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in working in Andaman and Nicobar can apply for DHS A&D Vacancy by downloading the Application Form from an official website. The below steps are given to fill the application form.
- All candidates have to visit the official website that is andaman.gov.in.
- Then go to the announcement and click on that.
- Then click on the Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2017.
- And then download the Application Form with official notification.
- Now fill the DHS A&N application form by pen and attach all the important documents.
- Now send the Application Form to the postal address of Directorate of Health Services, Andaman & Nicobar.
The Directorate of Health Services,
A & N Administration,
Port Blair 744101
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview and experience.
Admit card: The admit card will be release after the application process and will be published on official website.
DHS A& N Result 2017: The Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment result will be declared after the personal interview on the official website that is andaman.gov.in
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Jobs
The directorate of Health Services, Andaman & Nicobar has given a very good opportunity to the medical candidates to work with them. All the interested candidates can apply for Andaman And Nicobar Administration Vacancy 2017 if they are eligible. The above information is giving you all the details about DHS Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2017. Interested candidate can visit the official website and apply for it. For more query, you can contact us by commenting in our comment box.