Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2018: The Andaman and Nicobar Police Department has released advertisement regarding the Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2018 about various vacancies of various posts of Sub Inspector, Constable and other posts. In this Andaman and Nicobar Police Vacancy 2018, the police department has invited online application forms from the interested candidates till the last date. After applying online, the Hard copy must be sent to the given address on or before the last date. For detailed information about Andaman and Nicobar Police Jobs 2018, please visit their official website that is police.andaman.gov.in. All other details regarding this Police Constable Jobs are provided below.
The Andaman and Nicobar Police body that looks after enforcing law and order in the union territory – Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The A&N Police works continually to provide the citizens a peaceful and good life. Recently it has advertised about its recruitment for many posts.
Andaman and Nicobar Police Vacancy 2018 Details:
Name of Recruitment body: Andaman and Nicobar Police
Official Website: police.andaman.gov.in
Number of Posts: various
|S. No.||Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|1||Sub Inspector (General Duty)||11|
|5||Sub Inspector (Executive)||15|
|6||Constable (Driver)- Police Motor Transport|
|7||Assistant Mechanic (PC)- Police Motor Transport||2|
|8||Mechanic Helper (PC)- Police Motor Transport||2|
|9||Assistant Mechanic (PC)- Police Fire Service||2|
|10||Fitter Electrician (Male)- Police Radio Organization||1|
For the information regarding the pay scale and number of reserved seats, please refer to the official notification.
Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2018 Educational Criteria:
- Sub Inspector (GD): The candidates must be graduated in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Constable (GD): The candidates must have passed class 12th from any recognized Board/Institute.
For further information regarding the qualifications for other posts, please refer to the official notification.
- Sub Inspector (Exe)/Sub Inspector (GD) & Pharmacist: Not more than 30 Years of age.
- Constable (GD): Minimum 18 Years to Max. 25 Years.
- Nursing Asst: Min. 18 Years to Max. 33 Years (Male) and 18 to 38 for Female.
- Constable Driver (PMT): Min. 18 to Max. 25 Years.
- Assistant Mechanic (PC)- PMT: Min. 18 to Max. 25 Years.
- Mechanic Helper (PC)– PMT: Min. 18 to Max. 25 Years.
- Assistant Mechanic (PC)- FS: Min. 18 to Max. 25 Years.
OBC candidates get a relaxation of 3 years. Relaxation upto 5 years for Govt. Servant in accordance with the instructions/orders issued by the Government of India from time to time.
Minimum Physical Standards
|Height||168 Cm||155 Cm|
|Chest (Normal)||81 Cm||–|
|Chest (Expended)||85 Cm||–|
|Weight (Minimum)||50 Kgs.||45 Kgs.|
Physical Endurance Test For Sub Inspector (GD) and Constable
|Race||1 Mile in 7 Minutes (GD)
1 Mile in 8 Minutes (SI- Exe)
|½ mile in 5 Minutes|
|Long Jump||12 Fee (in three chance)||8 Feet (in three chances)|
|High Jump||4 Feet (in three chance)||3 Feet (in three chances)
- Starting Date to Apply Online: update soon
- Deadline for Application Form Receipt: update soon
Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form
All the candidates willing to apply online in this Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment and need to send in their Application Form in the officially prescribed format, affixing with all the important documents mentioned in the official notification to the address given below.
How to Apply for ANP Recruitment 2018
- Candidates can apply for all the above given posts by visiting the official A&N Police Recruitment 2018 website i.e. erecruitment.andaman.gov.in
- Choose your desired post and read the official notification regarding to it carefully
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link adjacent to it.
- Fill the form with all required information.
- Scan and upload your photo and signature.
- Submit it online and print a hard copy of it.
- Print out a colour copy of the Acknowledgement Receipt.
- Sent the Receipt with the self attested copies of the documents asked from you in the official notification.
- Send them well packed in a envelope to the following address.
The Dy. Superintendent of Police,
Police Head quarter,
The selection of the best candidates for the Executive Constable Posts will be done based on:
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Physical Endurance Test
Official Notification for Posts 1-5 >> Check Here
Official Notification for Posts 6-10 >> Check Here
Online Application Form >> Click Here
Andaman & Nicobar Police Jobs 2018
This is a very good opportunity for the candidates looking for Defense jobs, police jobs or constable jobs, especially for the candidates of Andaman and Nicobar. All the interested people in this Andaman & Nicobar Police Constable Jobs 2018 need to apply through the officially prescribed application form before the last date. You can freely contact us in case of any troubles while applying for the Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2018.