Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017: Here is latest updates has come about the latest vacancies in Andhra Bank. Those candidates who are eagerly searching for bank vacancy they can now apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 for filling 05 Sub-staff Posts. Applicants need to send duly filled Andhra Bank Vacancy 2017 Application Form till the last date that is 09 June 2017. Candidates can download application form along with Andhra Bank Jobs 2017 Notification from the official website andhrabank.in. More details of Andhra Bank Bharti 2017 are given below, you may go through it.
Andhra Bank Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Andhra Bank
Official Website: andhrabank.in
Number of the Posts: 05 vacancies
Name of the Posts: Sub-staff
District Wise Vacancy Details:
Andhra Bank Sub-staff Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Pass in 10th Standard or its equivalent irrespective of the Board from which he/she is qualified.
- Should not have passed Graduation or its equivalent
- Knowledge of Local language as one of the subject in 10th class.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on date of notification.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with disability: 10 years
- Ex-serviceman: 3 years
Andhra Bank Sub-staff Job 2017 Important Dates:
- Closing date of application form: 09 June 2017
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017: Application Form for 05 sub-staff Jobs, Andhra Bank Sub-staff Vacancy 2017:
Candidates who are interested in Andhra Bank Jobs they need to fill prescribed Andhra Bank Jobs 2017 Application form till the last date that is 9 June 2017. Candidates may follow some procedural steps to apply offline for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017.
Steps to fill the Andhra Bank Application Form 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to access official website
- Click on recruitment section from the homepage.
- Then Click on Andhra Bank Sub-staff Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Check detailed notification and download the application form.
- Take a printout of application form and fill it by the pen.
- Attach all important documents.
- In the last, Send to the respective postal address of the organisation.
The Zonal Manager,
Andhra Bank, HR Department,
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written exam or Personal Interview.
Andhra Bank Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download their admit card from the official website.
Andhra Bank Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check their result from the official website.
Andhra Bank Jobs 2017
In above article, we had provided an Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 details for 05 sub-staff posts in various branches of Andhra Bank. Candidates who are eligible & interested in the Andhra Bank Vacancy 2017 they can submit an application form to the postal address until the last date. If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.