AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: The Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has been released the official notification concerning the 10 Staff Car Driver Posts of AP Post Office Recruitment 2018. AP Post office has been started the process of hiring well skilled and eligible candidates for the post of Car Driver in the Department of Posts, Andhra Pradesh. All the interested candidates can now send AP Post Office Vacancy 2018 Application Form from 1st to 25th June 2018. You can download application form via appost.in. For more details about AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, exam dates, application fee, selection process and other details check below.
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India.
AP Postal Staff Car Driver Notification
Now Ap Postal Department has come with a new vacancy for Staff Car Driver. There are various postitions. Candidates can grab this opportunity till the last date that is 12th May 2018.
AP Postal Recruitment 2018[Show]
- AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2018 Details
- AP Post Office Car Driver Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- AP Postal Circle Staff Car Driver Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Apply Online for AP Post Office Recruitment 2018
- AP Post Office Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
- AP Car Driver Vacancies 2018 Important Links
- AP Postal Circle Jobs 2018 Selection Process
AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2018 Details
- Total Vacancies in AP Postal Circle: 10 Vacancies
- Name of Post: Staff Car Driver
- Official Website: appost.in
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Pay Scale: Rs.19000/- in Level-1 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Distribution of Vacancy
AP Post Office Car Driver Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Education Qualification:
- Possession of a valid driving license for Light & heavy motor vechicles.
- Knowledge of Motor mechanism
- Experience of driving in light & heavy motor vehicles for at least three years
- Pass in 10th standard from recognized board or institute.
Age Limit: The applicants must have minimum age 18 years and maximum age will be 27 years as on the last date of application submission. Upper age will be applicable as per the government norms by category wise.
AP Postal Circle Postman Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Official Notification Issue Date: 18th May 2018
- Primary Application Submission Starting Date: 1st June 2018
- Deadline for application submission: 25th June 2018
Apply Online for AP Post Office Recruitment 2018, AP MTS Recruitment 2018 Application form, AP Postal Circle Jobs 2018
All the willing and interested nominees, who want to register themselves for GDS Vacancies that can fill up the application form of AP MTS Vacancy 2018 by submitting at the postal address. At the time of sending application, the candidates upload the copies of their documents, they will be verified after getting selected.
Instructions to Apply for MTS Vacancies 2018 in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
STEP 1 : Login to indiapost.gov.in.
STEP 2: Search your desired District which you want to Apply.
STEP 3: Now, Read all details in MG notification and be ready with the required documents mentioned in notification and then download application
STEP 4: Fill the online application form
STEP 5: Attach required document and enter fee receipt number
Step 6: Send to the given postal address either by speed post or Register post on or before the last date.
“The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095”
Photocopies of the following certificates attested by Gazetted Officer
- Age proof
- Educational Qualification as indicated at Sl.no l(b)
- driving experience certificate as indicated at 51 No l(b)(iii)
- ST/SC Certificate/ OBC(Creamylayer certificate) issued by competent Authority
- Driving License along with the Extrac Issued by concerned RTA Authorities
- Copy of citizenship certificate/ permanent Residential certificate or any certificate issued state/ central government to show Indian citizenship.
AP Staff Car Driver Vacancies 2018 Important Link
AP Post Notification + Form >> Check Here
AP Postal Circle Jobs 2018 Selection Process: Selection will be made amongst the candidates possessing the required qualifications and license and on the basis of driving test to assesstheir competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles. The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible..
AP Postal Circle Result 2018: The AP Postal Circle will be announced result 2018 very soon on the official website. The AP Postal Circle official website is appost.in
AP Postal Circle Recruitment: The Andhra Pradesh Post Office Department has released a new vacancy notification for the selection of 2286 Posts. The offered vacancies include posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. The AP Postal Circle Jobs 2018 can prove to be a fabulous opportunity for all the less educated candidates, as they can easily get a government job by it. The department has already initiated offline application process for its new AP Postal Circle Vacancies 2018 via its official website i.e. appost.in/gdsonline. So, all the candidates are humbly advised to go through the application process before 25th April to
24th May 4th June 2018. To offer a helping hand, we are here showcasing all the essential details regarding the AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc in this article. Let us take a look at these steps given below:
AP Gramin Dak Sevak Notification
Candidates now can apply online for Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy till the last date expire. Link will be activated till the last date
24th May 4th June 2018.
AP Post Office Vacancy 2018 Details
- Company – Andhra Pradesh postal Circle
- Name of Posts– Gramin Dak Sevak
- Total Vacancies– 2286 Vacancies
- Empolyment Type: Full Time
- Job Category: State Government
- Form Type– Online
- Official Site– appost.in or indiapost.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for all of these above given AP Post Office Jobs has been divided into three parts and are showcased in these below mentioned points. Let’s have a look at them:
- Age Limit- The age limit of these posts can be in between 18 to 40 years.
Moreover, the department has also offered some age relaxations according to the category of candidates.
|For OBC Candidates||Upto 03 Years|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Upto 05 Years|
Educational Qualification- The educational qualification is also described in the following table. Let’s have a look at it:
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||For this, every candidate must possess 10th pass marksheet from a recognized board or university.|
Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
RESIDENCE:- The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
AP Post Office GDS Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement Date: 25th April 2018
- Starting Date of Application Process– 25th April 2018
- Last Date of GDS Application Process-
25th May4th June 2018
- Last date of Fee payment at post office: 24th April to
25th May4th June 2018
AP Postal Circle Recruitment: How to Apply For 2286 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
To apply for any of these jobs, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. appost.in or indiapost.gov.in. The candidates will have to download the application form from there and will have to send it with all the required document at the following postal address:
For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
NOTE: Candidates can opt any of eligible posts (GDS BPM, GD MD etc) in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts with in a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle.
How to Apply Online AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
- Visit appost.in of indiapost.gov.in
- Click on given link
- Register your self or if registered then click on Apply online for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- Fill the application form
- Click on submit option
- Submit exam fee and application fee in the head office of Andhra Pradehs State.
- After depsoit fee in head office, you will get e-payment receipt.
- After fee payment, Candidates need to access to fill up online application
- In final step, need to loing with rtegistartion number and date of birth. fill the remaining columns such as Post/ division applied for, preference for examination centre, SSC education details, uploading of photo 7 signature etc.
AP Post Office Jobs 2018 Application Fee: Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Vacancy 2018 Important Links
AP Post Office Postman Selection Process: Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
AP Post Office Jobs 2018
Candidates are advised to visit the official website for downloading the AP Post Office Recruitment 2018 Notification and then after meeting the eligibility norms as prescribed the applicants need to apply offline for the AP Postal Circle Jobs 2018 on or before the closing date. If they are facing any problem related to recruitment process than they can also comment below in the comment box. Stay connected to this portal for getting the latest information.