AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: The Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has recently released an official notification concerning the AP Post Office Recruitment 2017. AP Post office is all set to hire 1126 Gramin Dak Sevak well skilled and eligible candidates for recruiting them for the post of Postman and Mail Guard in the Department of Posts, Andhra Pradesh. The willing candidates can apply online for the AP Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017 by following appost.in from
18th March to 19th April 2017 (Extended 17th to 22nd July 2017). For more details about AP GDS Exam 2017, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, exam dates, application fee, selection process and other details check below.
|>> AP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017 Details >>||Check Here|
|>>AP Post GDS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria >>||Check Here|
|>>AP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017 Important Dates >>||Check Here|
|>>How to Apply for AP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017||Check Here|
|>>AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 GDS Application Fee >>||Check Here|
|>>AP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Notification, Online Apply Link >>||Check Here|
|>>AP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process >>||Check Here|
AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total Vacancies in AP Postal Circle: 1126 Vacancies
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: 645 Vacancies
Name of Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
Community wise Consolidation of Posts
- Unreserved: 625 vacancies
- OBC: 284 vacancies
- SC: 126 vacancies
- ST: 91 vacancies
AP Postal Circle District Wise Vacancies Details:
- Anantapur District: 24 Posts
- Chittoor District: 10 Posts
- Cuddapah District: 65 Posts
- Hindupur District: 42 Posts
- Kurnool District: 68 Posts
- Nandyal District: 42 Posts
- Proddatur District: 32 Posts
- Tirupati District: 57 Posts
- Bhimavaram District: 54 Posts
- Eluru District: 35 Posts
- Gudivada District: 42 Posts
- Gudur District: 23 Posts
- Guntur District: 16 Posts
- Machilipatnam District: 24 Posts
- Narasaraopet District: 33 Posts
- Nellore District: 63 Posts
- Prakasam District: 128 Posts
- Tadepalligudem District: 22 Posts
- Tenali District: 30 Posts
- Vijayawada District: 46 Posts
- Amalapuram District: 26 Posts
- Anakapalle District: 77 Posts
- Kakinada District: 20 Posts
- Parvathipuram District: 32 Posts
- Rajahmundry District: 22 Posts
- Srikakulam District: 54 Posts
- Visakhapatnam District: 03 Posts
- Vizianagaram District: 36 Posts
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification: The applicants should possess Matriculation/SSC from a recognized board or Institution and should have done computer training of miinimu 60 days from a recognied institution. For more details, they can check below official notification.
Age Limit: The applicants must have minimum age 18 years and maximum age will be 40 years as on the last date of application submission. Upper age will be applicable as per the government norms by category wise.
Salary: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs. 2000/-
- Online Application Starting Date: 18th March 2017
- Deadline for Applying Online and application fee submission: 19th April 2017 (Extended 17th to 22nd July 2017)
- Date of Released AP Postal circle hall ticket: will be updated soon
- AP postal Circle exam date: will be updated soon
- AP Postal Circle postman/MG results date: March 2017 (tentative)
Apply for AP Post Office Recruitment 2017, AP GDS Recruitment 2017 Online Application form, AP Postal Circle Jobs 2017
The willing and interested nominees who want to register themselves for 121 Postman and Mail Guard Vacancies that are going to be filled through the AP GD Vacancy 2017, they all need to apply by submitting the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form from
18th March to 19th April 2017 (Extended Up to 17th to 22nd July 2017) by following appost.in/. At the time of applying online, the candidates need not attach the copies of their documents, they will be verified after getting selected.
Instructions to Apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2017 in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
STEP 1 : Logon to appost.in/gdsonline (Apply Online Link).
STEP 2: Search your desired District which you want to Apply.
STEP 3: Now, Read all details in Gramin Dak sevak notification and be ready with the required documents mentioned in notification and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the AP Post online Application form with all your details.
STEP 4: Now, after filling all the details, take a printout of AP postal online application for future Reference.
AP Post Office Vacancy 2017 Application Fee: Rs. 100 for general/OC candidates and there is no application fee for female/ST/SC/Candidates. Relaxations in the examination fee will be applicable as per the rules.
- The applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. A candidate who requires making the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment >> Online Apply (Extended 17th to 22nd July 2017)
Telangana PSC Teacher Vacancy 2017 Notification – 6432 Posts
AP Postal Circle Jobs 2017 Selection Process: The Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
AP Postal Circle Admit Card 2017: Aspirants are advised to download the AP Post Office Recruitment Card Admit 2017, before the exam date.
AP Postal Circle Result 2017: The AP Postal Circle will be announced result 2017 very soon on the official website. The AP Postal Circle official website is indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/.
AP Post Office Jobs 2017, AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2017
Candidates are advised to visit the official website for downloading the AP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification and then after meeting the eligibility norms as prescribed the applicants need to apply online for the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date (Extended 17th to 22nd July 2017). There are total 1126 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies notification available in all districts of AP. If they are facing any problem related to recruitment process than they can also comment below in the comment box. Stay connected to this portal for getting the latest information.