APIIT NAT Application Form 2017: The Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT), Panipat has announced an admission notification inviting the applications for interested candidates to take admission in B.tech (Bachelor’s in Technology). You can fill APIIT B.tech Application Form 2017 through both offline/ online mode. Students can find the application form at the official website apiit.edu.in. You can register online/ offline for APIIT National Entrance Test 2017 till 1st May 2017. Students may get details about APIIT Admission 2017 Online Registration from this page regarding the Application process, eligibility criteria, Admission process.
About APIIT: APIIT SD India is one of Top 10 Engineering Institutes in Delhi, established by Sh. SD Education Society (Sanatan Dharam Education Society) in 2001. Institute is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra,& approved by AICTE of India. APIIT has obtained the position of Top Ten Engineering Institutes in Delhi, in just a few years by providing best and quality education to the students.
APIIT NAT TEST 2017 Details:
Name of Organisation: Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology
Name of Examination: APIIT NAT Test 2017
Official Website: apiit.edu.in
Type of Exam: University Level Entrance Exam
- Passed 12th class examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with the one of Chemistry/ Computer.
- Obtained minimum 45% marks (40% in case of an applicant belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Any other qualifications considered as equivalent by the University.
- Age minimum 17 years on the 1st date of the month of admission.
Important Dates of APIIT Test 2017:
- Starts on: 15 October 2016
- Closes on and the last date of receiving Application Form: 1st May 2017
- Date of the National Admission Test: 07 May 2017
- Declaration of result: 14 May 2017
APIIT Application Form 2017, Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology Entrance Test Registration:
The applicant can apply APIIT Test 2017 Application form online /offline from the portal of Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology i.e. apiit.edu.in. From this website, the applicant can easily get or fill the application form. Students need to apply before the last date. You must follow some instructions to register yourself.
Keep the following things ready before apply:
- Three self-attested passports sized photographs, one should be pasted on application form and 1 each on Attestation Form A & Form B.
- The Acknowledgement Card (Form C) will be sent back to the applicant within a week of receiving an application form.
- Attestation Form B which will act as an Hall-Ticket for the candidate will be sent to the applicant by post 15 days before the test.
- The candidate is required to produce Admit card in the exam hall to the Center Superintendent, for the verification.
- The application number mentioned on Application Form would act as the Exam Roll No. for the candidate.
- Before filling the application form read all booklets. Application Form should be filled by student & duly signed by the candidate & Father/Guardian.
- Choice of Test center & details of payments should be carefully filled.
How to apply:
Offline Process: You can send the application form through the offline mode to the as per prescribed address. All necessary testimonials & mentioned application fee must be attached with application form.
APIIT SD India, Faridpur Road,
GT Road, Karnal Side, Near Toll Plaza,
Panipat- 132103 (Haryana)
- Firstly visit on official website of the organization
- You can also apply from given below link
- In the home page, press “submit” link which is available at the end of the page.
- Read all the details
- upload all required documents.
- Recheck the application form
- At last click on the “Submit” button and take print out of Application form for further use.
Application Fee: Cost of Application Form/Brochure is Rs. 700/-
Admission Procedure: Admission to 50% seats (including the 15% all India category seats) will be made by the Haryana State Counseling Society through the ‘ONLINE OFF CAMPUS’ Centralized Counseling based on the JEEE-2017 (Main) Merit Ranking. The remaining 50% seats are reserved for the Institute Level & are allotted on Merit List prepared based upon the NAT exam. Candidates may opt to appear in any designated centers or may opt for Online Test. Students applying for the Online Test will have to specify the Online Test Code & would get a unique ID or Password through SMS or Email 3 hours before the start of the Online Test.
Selection Procedure: Candidates taking admission by qualifying NAT.
APIIT Exam Pattern
- The examination consists of Hundred multiple choice questions (50 Mathematics & 50 Physics)
- The duration of paper will be 2 hrs 30 min.
- Each correct answer will earn three marks & 1 mark would be deducted for an incorrect answer.
APIIT NAT Entrance Exam 2017 Result: Candidate will be able to check the result from the official website after completion of entrance exam.
APIIT NAT Admission Application Form 2017:
Candidates those who want to get admission in B.tech courses in this University they required to submit the application form on or before the closing date. You may ask any question regarding APIIT Admission 2017 Application Form then leave a comment here. We will assist you in an immediate manner.