APPSC Hall Ticket 2017: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will organize the Civil Assistant Surgeon exam on 4th & 5th December 2017. The APPSC Surgeon Admit Card 2017 is going to be released soon in the upcoming months. The aspirants who are going to appear in the exam are requested to download the Andhra Pradesh PSC Call Letter 2017 from the organisation’s website i.e. psc.ap.gov.in. Registration ID and password/DOB will be required to login. Contenders will not be allowed to sit for the exam without the hall ticket. We are providing the details for APPSC Surgeon Hall Ticket 2017 below.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is responsible for the selection of skilled civil assistant surgeons. We advise the contenders to download the admit card as it contains all the necessary details like name roll number and other initials. Hall ticket is a very important document and it should be kept at a safe place. Try to get 2 copies of the admit card as if one is misplaced the second one can be used. It is an unforgettable document and nobody will be allowed to sit in the exam hall without the call letter.
APPSC Hall Ticket 2017 Details
- Name of organisation: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of post: Civil Assistant Surgeon
- Total no. of vacancies: 129
- Official site: psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC call letter 2017 release date: Update soon
- APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon exam date: 4th & 5th December 2017
How To Download APPSC Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates are waiting to Download APPSC Admit Card 2017 eagerly. We are going to provide the steps to download the APPSC Surgeon Hall Ticket 2017. Follow the steps below.
- Visit the official site @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the link available for APPSC CAS Admit Card 2017.
- Fill in the required details like registration ID and password/DOB.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the download option or print the call letter directly.
APPSC Surgeon Call Letter Important Links
Download APPSC Surgeon Admit Card 2017>> Click here
APPSC Surgeon Exam pattern:
- APPSC will conduct a written Exam for Civil Assistant Surgeon recruitment.
- There will be two Papers for the Exam.
- In Paper 1, There are two subjects. General Studies and Mental Ability.
- You will have 150 questions in the exam for 150 marks(1 mark each).
- You will have 150 minutes to complete the exam.
- In Paper 2, there are three subjects. General Medicine, General Surgery, and Subjects related to Medical Science will be the major subjects. The paper will contain 150 questions for 2 marks each. Total 300 marks.
- The time for second paper is same i.e. 150 minutes.
|S.no.||Paper||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Paper 1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 min|
|2||Paper 2||Medical Science, General Medicine and General surgery||150||300||150 min|
APPSC Surgeon Admit Card 2017
We have provided necessary information related to the APPSC Call Letter 2017. Aspirants will not be allowed to sit in the exam without the hall ticket. Admit card can be downloaded by entering the registration details and password on the APPSC website. We will update the information soon for APPSC Surgeon Hall Ticket 2017 so stay connected with us. If there is any query or doubt then use the comment section below. Subscribe to our notifications for latest updates.