APPSC Recruitment 2017: We have a great opportunity for qualified medical personnel to work with Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. APPSC has invited applications for total 129 posts of Civil Assistant Surgeons in APPSC Surgeon Vacancy 2017. The applications can be submitted online at the official site psc.ap.gov.in on or before the last date 3rd November 2017. For more details like eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure and more for Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs 2017 read our full post.
About APPSC: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions.
APPSC Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of organisation: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of posts: Civil Assistant Surgeon
Total no. of posts: 129
Official site: psc.ap.gov.in
For post wise details of the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017, check the table below.
|Name of post||No. of vacancies||Salary offered|
|Civil astt. surgeon(Gyne)||36||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(Anesthesia)||24||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(Pediatrics)||24||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(General medicine)||19||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(General surgery)||08||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(Orthopedics)||03||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(ENT)||07||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(Pathology)||08||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Civil ast. surgeon(Gynecology): Postgraduate Medical Course in Degree/Diploma in Gynecology MS (OBG), or DNB (OBG)/DGO
- Civil ast. surgeon(Pediatrics): Postgraduate Medical Course in Degree/Diploma in Paediatrics MD (Paed), or DNB (Paed)/DCH
- Civil ast. surgeon(Anesthesia): Postgraduate Medical Course in Degree/Diploma in Anaesthesia MD (Anae), or DNB (Anae)/DA
For educational eligibility of other posts refer to the official notification from the link given below.
Age limit: Minimum age limit is set at 18 years and maximum is 42 years as on 1st July 2017. Age relaxation is provided as per govt. Rules for different category candidates.
APPSC Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Advertisement/notification date: 27th September 2017
- Online application starting date: 4th October 2017
- Online application last date: 3rd November 2017
- Last date for fees payment: 3rd November 2017
- Main examination date: 4th & 5th December 2017
How To Apply For APPSC Recruitment 2017 Civil Assistant Surgeon
Before applying for APPSC Jobs 2017 for Civil Surgeon, aspirants have to check the eligibility criteria from our website and the official notification and then follow the below procedure to successfully apply online.
- Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID.
- The Applicant has to Login on the APPSC website with the User Name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate.
- Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the website.
- In the fees option the candidate can pay the fees immediately.
- After payment of fees the aspirants will be redirected to the application form.
- Provide all the relevant details and the payment reference ID in the application form.
- After submission of application, the candidate can correct and edit any wrong information except name, fees and age relaxation.
Application fees: Applicants must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty only) towards Examination Fee. SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen etc. are exempted from examination fee towards APPSC Recruitment 2017. Check the notification for more details.
Selection process: The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination. Check the notification for the scheme of examination.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2017 Important Links
APPSC Jobs 2017
It is a great opportunity for surgeons to work with a reputed organisation like APPSC in APPSC Recruitment 2017. There are many different posts listed in the vacancy. We have provided all the information that you need to apply for APPSC Vacancy 2017 on our website. We regularly keep on updating latest job notifications so you can subscribe to our newsletter and notifications. If you have any query related to this job then you can ask our experts through the comments.