APPSC Recruitment Notification 2018, Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1, 2, 3 Jobs Notification 2018, Apply Online APPSC Group I, II, III Online Application Form 2018, APPSC Exam Dates, Syllabus, Previous Years paper at apspsc.gov.in
APPSC Recruitment Notification 2018: We have a great opportunity for qualified medical personnel to work with Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. APPSC has invited applications for total 18000+ posts of Group I, Group II, Group III in APPSC Surgeon Vacancy 2018. The applications can be submitted online at the official site psc.ap.gov.in on or before the last date December 2018. For more details like eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure and more for Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs 2018 read our full post.
APPSC Group 1, 2, 3 Vacancy Notification 2018 Apply Online Form
APPSC Recruitment Board is all set to start the recruitment process for 18,450 posts, including vacancies in Group 1, 2, 3 category. The Andhra Pradesh State government will be released the notification soon on its official portal. The Andhra Pradesh PSC Department is planning to issue first advertisement for the recruitment in the last week of October and the last notification by the end of December 2018.
APPSC Group I, II, III Jobs Form 2018 Notification Dates
About APPSC: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions.
APPSC Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of organisation: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of posts: Group I, II, III Category
Total no. of posts: 18000+
Official APPSC Portal: psc.ap.gov.in
Notification Date: – october 2018
For post wise details of the APPSC Recruitment 2018, check the table below.
|Name of post||No. of vacancies||Salary offered|
|Civil astt. surgeon(Gyne)||36||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(Anesthesia)||24||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(Pediatrics)||24||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(General medicine)||19||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(General surgery)||08||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(Orthopedics)||03||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(ENT)||07||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
|Civil ast. surgeon(Pathology)||08||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria & Age Relaxation
- Civil ast. surgeon(Gynecology): Postgraduate Medical Course in Degree/Diploma in Gynecology MS (OBG), or DNB (OBG)/DGO
- Civil ast. surgeon(Pediatrics): Postgraduate Medical Course in Degree/Diploma in Paediatrics MD (Paed), or DNB (Paed)/DCH
- Civil ast. surgeon(Anesthesia): Postgraduate Medical Course in Degree/Diploma in Anaesthesia MD (Anae), or DNB (Anae)/DA
For educational eligibility of other posts refer to the official notification from the link given below.
Age limit: Minimum age limit is set at 18 years and maximum is 42 years as on 1st July 2017. Age relaxation is provided as per govt. Rules for different category candidates.
APPSC Surgeon Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement/notification date: October 2018
- Online application starting date: October 2018
- Online application last date: November 2018
- Last date for fees payment: December 2018
How To Apply For APPSC Recruitment 2018 Group I, II, III Application Form
Before applying for APPSC Jobs 2018 for Group I, II, Group III, aspirants have to check the eligibility criteria from our website and the official notification and then follow the below procedure to successfully apply online.
- Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID.
- The Applicant has to Login on the APPSC website with the User Name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate.
- Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the website.
- In the fees option the candidate can pay the fees immediately.
- After payment of fees the aspirants will be redirected to the application form.
- Provide all the relevant details and the payment reference ID in the application form.
- After submission of application, the candidate can correct and edit any wrong information except name, fees and age relaxation.
Application fees: Applicants must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty only) towards Examination Fee. SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen etc. are exempted from examination fee towards APPSC Recruitment 2018. Check the notification for more details.
Selection process: The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination. Check the notification for the scheme of examination.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I, II, III Vacancy 2018 Important Links
Advertisement/notification link>> Check here
Online application link>> Click here
APPSC Jobs 2018
It is a great opportunity for surgeons to work with a reputed organisation like APPSC in APPSC Recruitment 2018. There are many different posts listed in the vacancy. We have provided all the information that you need to apply for APPSC Group I, II, III Vacancy 2018 on our website. We regularly keep on updating latest job notifications so you can subscribe to our newsletter and notifications. If you have any query related to this job then you can ask our experts through the comments. एपीपीएससी राज्य के सभी 13 जिलों में परीक्षा आयोजित करेगी और हैदराबाद में परीक्षा केंद्र नहीं होगा।
Thanks for visit the APPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 apspsc.gov.in Group 1, 2, 3 Posts/ Vacancy | APPSC Exam Dates. Candidates please share this article on the social networking web portals. Also download the APPSC Group I, II, III Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus and Previous yEars Question Paper pdf