APSC Recruitment 2017: The controller of Assam Public Service Commission has released an Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Notification for hiring 353 Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Senior Instructor & Various others. Those who are searching Jobs in Assam they can apply for the APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Skilled candidates may apply offline for APSC Vacancy 2017. Interested candidates may get the APSC Lecturer Vacancies 2017 Application Form through the official website apsc.nic.in as well as from this page. Interested applicant may apply for APSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 on or before the last date which is 27 June 2017. Other details related to Assam PSC vacancy 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
About Assam Public Service Commission: The APSC came into existence on 0I April 1937 by the provision of the Government of India Act 1935 with Mr. James Hezelett, retired ICS officer from the London, as its first Chairman. Till framing new regulation in 1951, 5 more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for the different period after the Mr. James Hezelett. On India becoming Republic, regulations of the Commission were framed by Governor of Assam in the exercise of powers conferred by the Article 318 of the Constitution of India & same came into force w.e.f. 01 September 1951.
- APSC Recruitment 2017 Details
- APSC Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- Assam PSC 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply Assam PSC Jobs 2017
- APSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- Assam PSC Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- APSC Recruitment 2017 Important Links
APSC Vacancy 2017 Complete Details 2017:
Name of Organisation: Assam Public Service Commission
Official Website: apsc.nic.in
Apply Mode: Offline
No. Of post: 353 Vacancies
Name of posts:
- Assistant Professor: 08 Posts
- Lecturer: 199 Posts
- Librarian: 12 Posts
- Senior Instructor: 61 Posts
Apply Mode: Offline
Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Bachelor’s degree in Civil/ Engineering or Technology, Preferably Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical Engineering or in relevant field from a recognised university.
- Age Limitation: Aspirants age should be between 21 years to 43 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates.
APSC Lecturer Jobs 2017 Important Dates:
Last date to fill APSC Vacancy 2017 Application Form: 27 June 2017
APSC Recruitment 2017, Assam PSC Vacancy 2017, 353 Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Senior Instructor Jobs, apsc.nic.in
Interested aspirants should apply for the Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017, the authority of the APSC has published APSC Notification 2017 for hire candidates on various posts. Interested candidates should apply on or before the closing date which is 27 June 2017. Applicants need to submit prescribed application form for apply this vacancy. Aspirants may follow the given steps to apply offline application form for Assam PSC Jobs 2017.
Steps to Apply for APSC Jobs 2017:
- First of all, candidates needs to visit the official website that is apsc.nic.in
- Read the official Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification carefully.
- Fill the application form with required information.
- Applicants need to attach along with copies of all important documents & certificates.
- Complete application form should be forwarded to given address.
Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati
Application Fee: Applicants need to visit on official notification for check the application fees.
APSC Vacancy 2017 Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in below-mentioned process:
- Written Test
APSC Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download their admit card from the official website.
APSC Lecturer Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check their result from the official website.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2017
In this post, we have updated Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017, the total number of 353 vacancies are given to fill up Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Senior Instructor & Various others posts, applicants can get latest updates and APSC Vacancy 2017 Application Form from here. All the candidates are advised to fill the application form before that last date expires. If candidates find any trouble, you may ask here through the comment. We will definitely resolve your query.