APSC Recruitment 2017: The latest employment notification has been unfolded in concern to Assam Public Service Commission. The Government organization is willing to appoint suitable aspirants for filling up 40 Assistant Engineer Posts. Those candidates who are eligible and interested in Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 they can apply for this by downloading the APSC Jobs 2017 Application Form from the official website that is apsc.nic.in and send it to the department before that last date expire that is 1st July 2017. The other details related to the Assam PSC Vacancies 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
About Assam Public Service Commission: The APSC came into existence on 0I April 1937 by the provision of the Government of India Act 1935 with Mr. James Hezelett, retired ICS officer from the London, as its first Chairman. Till framing new regulation in 1951, 5 more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for the different period after the Mr. James Hezelett. On India becoming Republic, regulations of the Commission were framed by Governor of Assam in the exercise of powers conferred by the Article 318 of the Constitution of India & same came into force w.e.f. 01 September 1951.
Assam PSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
Official Website: apsc.nic.in
No. of Vacancies: 40 Posts
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Assam
Eligibility for APSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be in between from 21 to 43 years old and some relaxation to reserved category candidates.
Assam PSC Jobs 2017 Dates:
- The offline HP Jail Application Form 2017 Starts from: Available Now
- The last date to fill the application form is: 1st July 2017
APSC Recruitment 2017, Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2017 Application Form
Those candidates who are interested and eligible for this Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 can apply through offline mode by downloading the Assam Asstt Engineer Jobs 2017 Application Form at official website and send it to the department before the last date expires. The below steps are given to fill the application form, kindly follow them.
Steps to fill the APSC Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is apsc.nic.in
- Then go to the lasted vacancy section and click on the Assam PSC Vacancy 2017.
- The application form will be downloaded on your computer,
- Now take the printout of that application form and fill it by pen.
- Then pay the fees through DD.
- And send the application form to the postal address of Department.
- For General Candidates: Rs 150/-
- For OBC/ SC/ ST: Rs. 40/-
- Fee must be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in Assam
Deputy Secretary, APSC
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written exam or Personal Interview.
Admit Card: The admit card will be released soon on the official website. Candidates can check or download it from the official website.
APSC Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process will be over. The result will be declared on the official website, candidates can check it from there.
Assam PSC Jobs 2017:
We have shared sufficient information for those candidates who wants to apply for the APSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates can apply for this by offline mode before the last date expires of Assam PSC Vacancy 2017. For more query regarding Assam PSC Engineer Vacancy 2017 candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.
APSC Recruitment 2017: The controller of Assam Public Service Commission has released an Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Notification for hiring 353 Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Senior Instructor & Various others. Those who are searching Jobs in Assam they can apply for the APSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Skilled candidates may apply offline for APSC Vacancy 2017. Interested candidates may get the APSC Lecturer Vacancies 2017 Application Form through the official website apsc.nic.in as well as from this page. Interested applicant may apply for APSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 on or before the last date which is 27 June 2017. Other details related to Assam PSC vacancy 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
- APSC Recruitment 2017 Details
- APSC Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- Assam PSC 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply Assam PSC Jobs 2017
- APSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- Assam PSC Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- APSC Recruitment 2017 Important Links
APSC Vacancy 2017 Complete Details 2017:
Name of Organisation: Assam Public Service Commission
Official Website: apsc.nic.in
Apply Mode: Offline
No. Of post: 353 Vacancies
Name of posts:
- Assistant Professor: 08 Posts
- Lecturer: 199 Posts
- Librarian: 12 Posts
- Senior Instructor: 61 Posts
Apply Mode: Offline
Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Bachelor’s degree in Civil/ Engineering or Technology, Preferably Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical Engineering or in relevant field from a recognised university.
- Age Limitation: Aspirants age should be between 21 years to 43 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates.
APSC Lecturer Jobs 2017 Important Dates:
Last date to fill APSC Vacancy 2017 Application Form: 27 June 2017
APSC Recruitment 2017, Assam PSC Vacancy 2017, 353 Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Senior Instructor Jobs, apsc.nic.in
Interested aspirants should apply for the Assam PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017, the authority of the APSC has published APSC Notification 2017 for hire candidates on various posts. Interested candidates should apply on or before the closing date which is 27 June 2017. Applicants need to submit prescribed application form for apply this vacancy. Aspirants may follow the given steps to apply offline application form for Assam PSC Jobs 2017.
Steps to Apply for APSC Jobs 2017:
- First of all, candidates needs to visit the official website that is apsc.nic.in
- Read the official Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification carefully.
- Fill the application form with required information.
- Applicants need to attach along with copies of all important documents & certificates.
- Complete application form should be forwarded to given address.
Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati
Application Fee: Applicants need to visit on official notification for check the application fees.
APSC Vacancy 2017 Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in below-mentioned process:
- Written Test
APSC Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download their admit card from the official website.
APSC Lecturer Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check their result from the official website.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2017
In this post, we have updated Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017, the total number of 353 vacancies are given to fill up Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Senior Instructor & Various others posts, applicants can get latest updates and APSC Vacancy 2017 Application Form from here. All the candidates are advised to fill the application form before that last date expires. If candidates find any trouble, you may ask here through the comment. We will definitely resolve your query.