APSET 2016 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process: For recruiting Lecturer and Assistant Professor, Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2016 online process has started. APSET Exam 2016 would take place on 11th September 2016 for which candidates have started to prepare well in advance. To help the aspiring candidates were we are uploading APSET Exam Pattern 2016 and APSET Syllabus 2016. The exact no. of posts have not been declared now but as per the expectation, this APSET Lecturer, Assistant Professor Exam is for a huge vacancy. You can prepare better for the exam by having an idea of APSET 2016 Selection Process.
APSET 2016 Exam Pattern for candidates, you can also check APSET Exam Syllabus 2016 here. Go through the full article for more information on APSET Selection Process 2016.
APSET Exam Pattern 2016: For the 31 different subjects, this APSET exam would be held in 3 sessions –
- Paper – 1
- Paper – 2
- Paper – 3
Paper – 1 would be compulsory for all the candidates to attempt and the second and third paper would be your subject paper (the subject which you have selected at the time of applying).
Paper-1 is a common paper for all the appearing candidates and it’d be a bilingual paper (English & Telugu). Paper – 2 and Paper – 3 of only Commerce, Economics, Education, History, political Science, Public administration, Sociology and Social work will be in bilingual (English & Telugu).
Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|APSET Exam 2016 – 11th September 2016 (Sunday)|
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration||Timing|
|First||1||100||60 (out of which, have to attempt 50 questions only)||1 ¼ Hours||09:30 AM – 10:45 AM|
|Second||2||100||50||1 ¼ Hours||11:15 AM – 12:30 PM|
|Third||3||150||75||2 ½ Hours||02:00 PM – 04:30 PM|
APSET 2016 Syllabus, Check Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2016 Exam Pattern, APSET 2016 Selection Process
APSET 2016 Paper – 1 Syllabus: It’s a common paper which all the appearing candidates will face. Teaching and research capabilities of the candidates will be tested through this paper. Question would be asked from –
- Teaching: Objectives, Nature, Characteristics and basic requirements
- Factors affecting teaching
- Learner’s characteristics
- Teaching aids
- Methods of teaching
- Evaluation systems
- Research Ethics
- Research: Meaning, Characteristics, and types
- Methods of research
- Steps of research
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference, and symposium
- Passage with questions to answered.
- Communication: characteristics, Nature, types, barriers, effective classroom communication.
Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Relationships; classification
- Number series ; letter series; codes
- Verbal classification
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning
- Verbal analogies; word analogy-Applied analogy
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Multi-diagrammatic relationship, Simple diagrammatic relationship,
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Graphical representation and mapping of data
- Sources, Acquisition, and interpretation of data
Information and Communication Technology(ICT)
- ICT: meaning, uses, advantages, disadvantages
- General abbreviations & terminology
- Basics of internet & e-mailing
People and Environment
- Sources of pollution
- People and environment interaction
- Natural hazards and mitigation
- Pollutants and their impact on human life and exploitation of natural and energy resources
Higher Education System: Governance, Polity, Administration
The Structure of the Institutions for higher learning and research in India; professional / technical and general education; formal and distance education; value education; governance, concept, institutions and their interactions, polity and administration.
APSET Selection Process 2016: Candidates who successfully qualify the APSET Exam 2016 – Paper – 1, 2, 3, they would be shortlisted. The further process would be updated here after any official notification declared regarding the APSET Exam 2016 Selection Process.
APSET 2016 Syllabus, Selection Process, Exam Pattern
Candidates who are dreaming of becoming Lecturer/ Assistant Professor through APSET 2016, should start to prepare for the APSET Exam 2016. In this article, you’ll find APSET 2016 Exam Pattern which will help you to understand the pattern of OMR based paper. Here we have provided APSET Exam Syllabus 2016 which is the key factor to get selected as Lecturer/ Assistant Professor through Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2016. Check APSET Selection Process 2016 and if you find difficulty in any of the points, ask us in the comment box.