APSET 2018 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process: For recruiting Lecturer and Assistant Professor, Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2018 online process will be started from 26th April 2018. APSET Exam 2018 would take place on 1st July for which candidates have started to prepare well in advance. To help the aspiring candidates were we are uploading APSET Exam Pattern 2018 and APSET Syllabus 2018. The exact no. of posts have not been declared now but as per the expectation, this APSET Lecturer, Assistant Professor Exam is for a huge vacancy. You can prepare better for the exam by having an idea of APSET 2018 Selection Process.
APSET 2018 Exam Pattern for candidates, you can also check APSET Exam Syllabus 2018 here. Go through the full article for more information on APSET Selection Process 2018
APSET Exam Pattern 2018: For the 31 different subjects, this APSET exam would be held in 3 sessions –
- Paper – 1
- Paper – 2
- Paper – 3
Paper – 1 would be compulsory for all the candidates to attempt and the second and third paper would be your subject paper (the subject which you have selected at the time of applying).
Paper-1 is a common paper for all the appearing candidates and it’d be a bilingual paper (English & Telugu). Paper – 2 and Paper – 3 of only Commerce, Economics, Education, History, political Science, Public administration, Sociology and Social work will be in bilingual (English & Telugu).
Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|APSET Exam 2018|
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration||Timing|
|First||1||100||60 (out of which, have to attempt 50 questions only)||1 ¼ Hours||09:30 AM – 10:45 AM|
|Second||2||100||50||1 ¼ Hours||11:15 AM – 12:30 PM|
|Third||3||150||75||2 ½ Hours||02:00 PM – 04:30 PM|
APSET 2018 Syllabus, Check Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2018 Exam Pattern, APSET 2018 Selection Process
APSET 2018 Paper – 1 Syllabus: It’s a common paper which all the appearing candidates will face. Teaching and research capabilities of the candidates will be tested through this paper. Question would be asked from –
- Teaching: Objectives, Nature, Characteristics and basic requirements
- Factors affecting teaching
- Learner’s characteristics
- Teaching aids
- Methods of teaching
- Evaluation systems
- Research Ethics
- Research: Meaning, Characteristics, and types
- Methods of research
- Steps of research
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference, and symposium
- Passage with questions to answered.
- Communication: characteristics, Nature, types, barriers, effective classroom communication.
Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Relationships; classification
- Number series ; letter series; codes
- Verbal classification
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning
- Verbal analogies; word analogy-Applied analogy
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Multi-diagrammatic relationship, Simple diagrammatic relationship,
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Graphical representation and mapping of data
- Sources, Acquisition, and interpretation of data
Information and Communication Technology(ICT)
- ICT: meaning, uses, advantages, disadvantages
- General abbreviations & terminology
- Basics of internet & e-mailing
People and Environment
- Sources of pollution
- People and environment interaction
- Natural hazards and mitigation
- Pollutants and their impact on human life and exploitation of natural and energy resources
Higher Education System: Governance, Polity, Administration
The Structure of the Institutions for higher learning and research in India; professional / technical and general education; formal and distance education; value education; governance, concept, institutions and their interactions, polity and administration.
Detailed Syllabus for General Paper >> Check Here
Complete Subject Wise Syllabus for Paper 2 & Paper 3 >> Check Here
APSET Selection Process 2018: Candidates who successfully qualify the APSET Exam 2018 – Paper – 1, 2, 3, they would be shortlisted. The further process would be updated here after any official notification declared regarding the APSET Exam 2018 Selection Process.
APSET 2018 Syllabus, Selection Process, Exam Pattern
Candidates who are dreaming of becoming Lecturer/ Assistant Professor through APSET 2018, should start to prepare for the APSET Exam 2018. In this article, you’ll find APSET 2018 Exam Pattern which will help you to understand the pattern of OMR based paper. Here we have provided APSET Exam Syllabus 2018 which is the key factor to get selected as Lecturer/ Assistant Professor through Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2018. Check APSET Selection Process 2018 and if you find difficulty in any of the points, ask us in the comment box.