Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018: Great News for Job Seekers who are in search for Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced APPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 114 Junior Engineer Posts. All the keen & eligible candidates can apply for APPSC Vacancy 2018 by filling the offline application form till the last date expires that is 20th April 2018. The other details related to the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs 2018 are given below, kindly go through it.
About AP PSC: The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is Constitutional body constituted with effect from 01 April 1988 under Article-315 of the Constitution of India vide Notification OM-15/88 dated 29 March 1988. The Commission advise Government of Arunachal Pradesh on all matters relating to the state civil services & publish notifications. Therefore here we provide the complete information about APPSC Vacancy 2017 in above article.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of the Department: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Official Website: appsc.gov.in
No. of Vacancies: 114 Posts
Name of Posts: Junior Engineer (Civil)/ AUPO
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for Medical Officers & 38 Assistant Engineers Posts in AP PSC Jobs 2018 must have the following Education Qualification.
- Medical Officer (Allopathy): A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II or third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): A recognized medical qualification in Ayurveda included in the second, third & Fourth Schedule to the Indian Medical Central Council Act 1970.
- Assist. Engineer (Civil): Candidates should have Bachelor Degree of Engineering/Technology in Civil /Agriculture Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply APPSC Recruitment 2018
- Medical Officer: Maximum 30 Years
- Assist. Engineer: Maximum 30 Years
APPSC Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the below process taken by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs 2018 Dates
- Application Starting Date: Available Now
- Last Date for Offline Application form: 20th April 2018
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018, APPSC Jobs 2018, Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy 2018
All the keenly & eligible job seekers can take part in Directorate Of Arunachal PSC Vacancy 2018 by filling the online or offline application form till the last date expires. All the candidates are requested to get ready their documents before applying for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018.
Steps to fill the Arunachal PSC Jobs 2018 Application Form
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is sams.co.in.
- Then go to the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Read it carefully and download the application form.
- Fill it by pen, attach all important documents.
- Pay the DD in favour of the organization.
- In last send the APPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form to the postal address of the organization.
Applicants are required to pay fee of Rs.100 for APST candidates and Rs. 160 for Non – APST candidaes through online.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission-Deputy Secretary, Itanagar-791111
APPSC Admit Card 2018: The admit card for APPSC Recruitment 2018 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
APPSC Result 2018: The result of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check the result after the declaration.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs 2018
In above article, we tried to deliver you all the informative details regarding Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018. All candidates are requested to send the duly filled application form before the last date expires. For more query related to Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy 2018, candidates can ask us in our comment box.