- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017: 57 Stenographer Posts
- Assam Secretariat Vacancy 2017: 174 Jr Administrative Assistant Posts
- Assam Secretariat Jobs 2017: 167 CO Posts
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017: Assam Secretariat Department has recently released an official notification for 57 vacancies of Stenographer Grade III Posts. The department is soon going to roll out the application forms for Assam Secretariat Jobs 2017, which should be filled up from desired candidates via its official website at recruitmentaim.in. Candidate can apply from 4th September to 6th October 2017. Additional information regarding the such as Assam Secretariat Vacancy 2017 details, how to apply, selection procedure and much more are elaborated in the points given below:
Assam Secretariat Administration Department is basically a non-development department, which is completely focused on the administration of Assam Secretariat Department. The organization mostly deals with the establishment matters of the officers and staff of the Assam Secretariat services. The job opportunity offered by Assam Secretariat Department could be a life changing opportunity for manu youngsters, who are working hard to get a reliable and reputed job opportunity. The department is also offering great opportunities for many individuals to start their career with Assam Secretariat Department Recruitment 2017
Assam Secretariat Department Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Department- Secretariat Administration Department Assam
- Name of Post- Stenographer Grade III
- Number of Posts- 57 Posts
More detailed description regarding new vacancies are mentioned in the table given below:
|Name of Post||Number of Posts||Salary Offered|
|Stenographer Grade III (English)||32||Rs 14,000+Rs 49,000+GP of Rs 7,400+ Other Allowances|
|Stenographer Grade III (Language)||25||Rs 14,000+Rs 49,000+GP of Rs 7,400+ Other Allowances|
SAD Assam Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit– 18-43 Years
- Educational Qualification– An aspirant must possess an ITI or Diploma relevant to the desired position by a recognized university
More detailed description about the eligibility criteria can be found in the official notification given below.
Important Dates for Assam SAD Vacancies 2017
- Starting Date of Online Application- 04th September 2017
- Last Date of Online Application- 06th October 2017
How to Apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017
To apply for the Job, a candidate will have to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website at recruitmentaim.in
- Search the notification of desired job.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
Application Fee for Assam Administration Jobs 2017: A General category candidate will have to pay an amount of Rs 250 as the application fee, whereas an amount of Rs 150 will be applicable for OBC/SC/ST candidates. The application fee will be paid through the Treasury Challan to the Head of Account “0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800-Other Receipts”.
Assam Secretariat Hall Ticket 2017: Secretariat Administration Hall Ticket 2017 can be downloaded via SAD Assam official website before 10 days of the official exam date.
Selection Procedure for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017: All the appearing candidates will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in Written Examination/Stenography Proficiency Test.
Help Line/Contact Details Assam Secretariat Department
Government of Assam,
Jantra Bhawan, Dispur,
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017: Assam Secretariat Department has recently released an official notification for 174 Vacancies at Junior Administrative Assistant Post. A Job in the administration department is undoubtedly a ravishing opportunity for youngsters to grow as an administrative officer, which is believed to be a reputed job in Indian society. The department is going to roll out the application forms on 26th August 2017, and desired candidates can use only online method to apply for Assam Secretariat Vacancies 2017 via its official website at sad.assam.gov.in till the last date 24th September 2017. Candidates are also advised to check out the Assam Secretariat Jobs 2017 Notification to get a detailed description of the job.
Assam Secretariat Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Authority– Assam Secretariat Department
- Name of Post– Junior Administrative Assistant
- Number of Post– 174
The number of post can also be seen in a detailed form by the table mentioned below:
|Category||No. of Posts|
|ST (P)||17 Posts|
|ST (H)||05 Posts|
Pay Scale- Selected candidate will be offered a salary of Rs 14,000-49,000 + Grade Pay of Rs 8,700 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Secretariat Jobs 2017
Eligibility criteria for the Junior Administrative Post can be divided into two parts as mentioned below:
- Age Limit- A person should be under the age of 18 Years – 43 Years to apply for the aforementioned job opportunity.
- Educational Qualification- An aspirant should possess minimum 45% marks in his/her graduation degree from a recognized university. Moreover, there is a bit relaxation for SC/ST candidates, which allow them to apply for the examination with 40% marks.
Important Dates for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date of Online Application- 26th August 2017
- Last Date for Online Application- 24th September 2017
Steps to Apply for Assam Administrative Recruitment 2017
To apply for the aforementioned exam, a candidate can simply use the online mode, which will be open from 26th August 2017 to 24th September 2017. Here we have also mentioned some steps, which might help you in completing the online application process in an easy way.
- Visit the official website at www.recruitmentaim.in
- Search the desired job, which you want to apply.
- Read all the given guidelines carefully, and click on the given “Apply Online” button.
- Fill up the entire application form with all of your genuine details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
Application Fee for Assam Secretariat Jobs 2017
While perusing the online application process a general category candidate will have to pay Rs 250, whereas other category candidates like SC/ST/OBC will have to pay an amount of Rs 150 as the application fee of the process. The fee should be submitted only via Treasury Challan in the Head of Account.
Selection Process for Assam Secretariat Vacancy 2017
An aspirant will be selected entirely on the basis of his/her performance in:
- Written Examination
- Computer Practical Test
Admit Card: The Admit Card/Hall Ticket for Assam Administrative Department Exams will be available 10 days before the exam, and can be downloaded via its official website at sad.assam.gov.in.
Assam Secretariat Jobs 2017 Important Links
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017: Assam Secretariat Administration Department has released 167 Computer Operator Vacancies Advertisement. The latest job openings at Secretariat Department of Assam include posts for Computer Operator. Desired candidates will be able to apply for the given Assam Secretariat Vacancy 2017 online via assam.gov.in from 21st August 2017 to 19th September 2017. Candidates are advised to first check Assam Secretariat Jobs 2017 Notification from here for knowing eligibility condition.
Assam Secretariat Department Vacancies 2017 Details
Recruitment Authority Name: Assam Secretariat Administration Department
Official Website: recruitmentaim.in
Total number of posts: 167 Posts
- English Language Computer Operator
- Assamese Language Computer Operator
Pay Scale: Rs 14,000 – 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs 6,200 + Other allowances as admissible under rules.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|English Language Computer Operator||114|
|Assamese Language Computer operator||53|
Category Wise Post Details:
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Reservation for women||30% (In all categories)|
|Reservation for EX-SM||2% (In all categories)|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Secretariat Jobs 2017
- Age Limit: Aspirant should not be less than 18 Years and more than 43 Years old on 1st January 2017.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should possess a Graduation Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized university. Furthermore, he/she must also have a minimum six months Diploma/Certificate from a recognized computer institute in Computer proficiency.
Important Dates for Assam Secretariat Computer Operator Recruitment 2017
- Advertisement Date- 17th August 2017
- Starting Date of Online Application- 21st August 2017
- Last Date of Online Application- 19th September 2017
Steps to apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 167 Vacancies
For both the aforementioned posts, an eligible individual is allowed to apply online from 21st August 2017 to 19th September 2017. Here are some steps, which might help you in filling up the online application form:
- Visit www.recruitmentaim.in
- Search the Assam Secretariat Jobs Notification, you want to apply for.
- Read all the details and instructions carefully, make all the required documents ready and click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill up the complete application form with genuine details.
- Take printout of the online application for future reference.
Assam Secretariat Vacancy 2017 Important Links
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
To apply online for vacancies at Assam Secretariat Department, a General Category Candidate will have to pay a registration fee of Rs 250, while, other category candidates such as SC/ST/OBC will be required to pay Rs 150 as a registration amount. Candidates are allowed to pay the registration fee via Head of Treasury Challan to the Head of Account.
Selection Process of Assam Secretariat Computer Operator Jobs 2017
Aspirants for both positions will be selected on the basis of their performance in:
1.Written Test (Phase I)–
The written examination will be held on the pre-decided exam centres and will be of 100 marks with MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions). A total time period of 2 hours will be given to the candidate for answering the questions via OMR sheets. Here we’ve showcased the written exam pattern of the vacancy.
2.Computer Proficiency Test-
Four candidates will be shortlisted against each vacancy on the basis of marks obtained in the written test. The shortlisted candidates will then have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Practical Test, which will most probably be held in Guwahati along with original testimonials including the original copy of challan. The Computer Proficiency test will also be of 100 marks.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket for Assam Secretariat Exams 2017: The Admit Card/Hall Ticket can be downloaded straight from the official website of Assam Secretariat Department before 10 days for the written test
Help Line/Contact Details of Assam Secretariat Administration Department
-Government of Assam,
-Jantra Bhawan, Dispur,
Assam Secretariat Jobs 2017
Assam Administration Department has presented a ravishing offer for the individuals, who want to get a Job in Administration Department of India. We have given you all the essential details about the Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017. still, you are free to ask your queries regarding Assam Secretariat Vacancy 2017 in the comment section below. You can also subscribe us for all the updates about latest government jobs across the country.