ATMA Application Form 2017: Association of Indian Management Schools (AIIMS) has decided to conduct the AIMS test for Management Admission (ATMA) for getting admission in post graduates Management courses (MBA, PGDBA, PGDM, MCM, MCA, etc.). Candidates who wants to take admission in this reputative organization they need to apply online for the ATMA 2017 February Exam. Before proceed to applying process, need to check that they fulfill the eligibility condition or not. They can fill the ATMS Application form 2017 from 23rd Dec 2016 to 2nd Feb 2017. The application is available at the official website atmaaims.com/. Entrance examination will be conducted on 12th Feb, 28 May and 16th July 2017. Interested but skilled candidates can check all the eligibility criteria from the official web sources or click on the given link below.
AIMS test for Management Admission is conducted by the AIMS four times in a year. The exam organized in the month of February, May, July and December every year. ATMA is approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Govt of India. ATMA is the single window entrance test that measures the candidate’s comprehension skills, verbal reasoning capabilities, numerical reasoning capabilities etc. The examination will be held in paper and computer based mode. You can check Notice of ATMA Application 2017 is on the official website of ATMA.
ATMA Application Form 2017 Details
Conducting Authority: Association of Indian Management Schools (AIIMS)
Exam Name: AIMS test for Management Admission (ATMA)
Official Website: atmaaims.com
Admission Programs: MBA/PGDM/MCA
- Educational Qualification: The aspirants must have completed graduation from a recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- Age Bars: minimum age limit is 21 years
Important Dates to Remember to remember for ATMA 2017
|ATMA February Exam 2017|
|Starting Date of Registration||23rd Dec 2016|
|Start ATMS Bulletins Distribution||2nd Jan 2017|
|Close ATMA Bulletins Distribution||31st Jan 2017|
|Closing date of Registration||2nd Feb 2017|
|Print of filled application form||6th Feb 2017|
|Issue date of Admit card||8th Feb 2017|
|Exam Date||12th feb 2017 (Pen paper Based)|
|Declaration of Result||Approx 20th Feb 2017|
|ATMA May Exam 2017|
|Exam Date||28th May 2017 (Online Test)|
|Result Release Date||After 5 Days of exam|
|ATMA July Exam 2017|
|Exam Date||16th July 2017|
|Result Declaration||After 5 Days of exam|
ATMA 2017 Online Application Form, ATMA 2016 Registration, AIMS Test for Management Admission
ATMA Exam is in the course of PGDM, PGDBA, MBA, MCA, MCM and other post-graduation courses. Notice of ATMA Application is on the official website. ATMA Exam was introduced in the year of 2000 in the month of February. Every Year, A large number of candidates to be appearing in the exam of ATMA. The ATMA Selects candidates on the basis of written exam and personal interview round which is conducted by ATMA. The procedure to apply for ATMA May Exam 2017 are given below.
ATMA 2017 Registration Process
- The applicants can fill the application form of ATMA 2017 through online or offline process.
- To avail the offline application form of ATMA 2017, visit the prescribed centres and purchase the form against the application charges
- For online registration, the candidates have to register themselves through the website.
- Provide your details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the On-line Fee Payment form.
- The Registration fee can be paid through debit card/credit card (payment gateway), net banking & bank transfer.
- Once the candidate has been successfully registered, the login credentials that contains user name and password has been sent to the candidate’s email Id.
- Now, activate your account and then proceed towards the filling of application form.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for ATMA Exam on the basis of Online Exam of ATMA and Personal Interview Round.
Preparation for ATMA 2017: AIMS does not recommend any course for the preparation. Candidates may take help of sample questions which is available at the official website. You can also give the regular aptitude test to improve your speed.
ATMA Syllabus 2017: The syllabus of ATMA comprises of the questions from following sections:
- Analytical Reasoning Skills
- Verbal Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- The Questions on Analytical Skills will examine your logical thinking abilities.
- In this section you will be required to analyze the conditions on which each Question is based and thereafter choose the right choice which is the most suitable response to the question.
- Each set of Questions or group of Questions will be based on a set of conditions.
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence correction
- Word meaning
- Sentence completions
- Number System
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion Variations
- Time & work
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Set Theory
- Permutation & Combination
- Coordinate Geometry
- Quadratic Equation
ATMA Result 2017: The candidates can get their result online through the official website. Enter your login credentials like your user name and password for getting the result. Hard copy of the test result has not been sent to the candidates.
ATMA 2017 Scores: ATMS scores report contains quantitative, verbal, analytical and total. These scores are based on the candidate’s raw scores obtained in the admission test. The score report also contains the percentiles scores. The scores are valid only for admission to the next academic year.
Admission: The ATMA scores has been sent to the participating institutions in about three weeks in the case of paper based test and in about fifteen days in the case of on-line tests after the examination date. At the time of registration, the candidate’s have to indicate their choices for five institutes where his/her score has to be sent. The students are required to apply directly to the institution of his/her choice for admission.
ATMA 2017 Application Form
Application form will be available till the 2nd Feb 2017 and candidates can find the link of ATMA Application form 2017 at the official website or here also. You may also ask any query here.