Bank of Maharashtra Admit card 2017: Candidates who are going to attend the Bank of Maharashtra Exam 2017 they need to carry admit card. It is informed that Bank of Maharashtra is going to upload Bank of Maharashtra Hall ticket 2017 very soon for written exam at its official website i.e. bankofmaharashtra.in. The candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination, if they don’t carry their Bank of Maharashtra Call letter 2017 that will be expected to be released in September 2017. All the steps are mentioned below for downloading the Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2017, or they can download their admit cards by entering their Registration id after clicking on the direct link given below.
Latest Updates as on 07.09.2017: Bank Of Maharashtra Call Letter 2017 for PTS 1/2 Scale Wages has been released.
Pre- Exam Training Call Letter 2017 >> Download Here
Latest Updates as on 04.08.2017:
Letter Regarding Pre-Exam Training dates >> Check Here
Latest Updates as on 17 July 2017: Regarding Pre Exam Training
Candidates can check notification regarding Pre Exam Training (PET) for Sub-staff Posts from here. Pre Examination Training held from 7th to 13th August and or 16th to 21st August 2017.
About Bank of Maharashtra: Bank of Maharashtra was started on 8 February 1936 at Pune by V.G. Kale and the Late D.K. Sathe. In 1936, it was serving 1 million customers. Now bank has 15 million customers through 1895 branches. It is the largest bank in State of Maharashtra of any Public sector bank. The main aim of Bank of Maharashtra to serve the people enhances and better customer services. Bank of Maharashtra provides Internet banking, online trading, Internet banking, e-payment of central taxes, ATM cum debit card transactions, and Instant transfer of funds.
Details of Bank of Maharashtra Call letter 2017:
- Name of Organization: Bank of Maharashtra
- Number of Posts: 400 vacancies
- Post Name: Part time sub-staff
- BOM PTS Exam Call Letter: Released
- Maharashtra Bank Admit Card Release Date: September 2017
- Bank of Maharashtra Exam Date: September/ October 2017
Bank of Maharashtra Admit card 2017, Download Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Call letter 2017
After completion of the application process, the Bank of Maharashtra will release the Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2017 in the month of August 2017 at the official website. Candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam without admit card. Also, it is informed that Bank of Maharashtra Sub-staff Hall ticket 2017 will not be sent through the post, you have to download it from its official website or the direct link given below. Here we are giving some steps and links to those who have already applied for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 and want to download their hall ticket after available on official website.
- Visit the official website bankofmaharashtra.in/.
- Follow the link of Bank of Maharashtra Admit card.
- Then you will be made available with a request box.
- Then you have to enter the registration ID and other asked information.
- Click on the Submit Button and you will be shown with your Bank Of Maharashtra Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
- Click on download and take the Print out for future use.
- Written Test
- Psychometric Test
- Interview/ Document Verification
Maharashtra Bank Exam Pattern 2017
|Subjects||Total Marks||Minimum qualifying marks||Total Time|
|Local Language||10||3.5||2 Hours|
|Knowledge of English Language||30||10.5|
|Elementary Arithmetic/ Numerical Ability||60||21|
The rank of candidates will be decided as under criteria
- The candidates securing minimum 35% marks in written test will qualify further process of selection. The applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EXS category will have 5% relaxation.
- The final qualified candidates will be divided into following groups based on their experience and working knowledge for the post with Bank of Maharashtra.
Bank of Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2017
The Bank of Maharashtra Admit card for the sub-staff Exam 2017 will be made available very soon at bankofmaharashtra.in for those candidates who have successfully applied for it. The Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card 2017 will be released in August 2017. The candidates need to be stay updated and alert as the Bank of Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2017 is about to be released in the next few upcoming days. Here we update all information of Bank of Maharashtra Exam Call Letter 2017. If you have any query, then you are welcome to leave a comment below in the comment box, we will help you out as soon as possible.