Bank of Maharashtra Admit card 2018: Candidates who are going to attend the Bank of Maharashtra Exam 2018 they need to carry admit card. It is informed that Bank of Maharashtra is going to upload Bank of Maharashtra Hall ticket 2018 very soon for written exam at its official website i.e. bankofmaharashtra.in. The candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination, if they don’t carry their Bank of Maharashtra Call letter 2018 that will be expected to be released in January 2018. All the steps are mentioned below for downloading the Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2018, or they can download their admit cards by entering their Registration id after clicking on the direct link given below.
Latest Updates as on 12.12.2017: Bank of Maharashtra Department is going to release Part Time Sub Staff Admit Card very soon in upcoming days.
According to the officials, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to held PTS Exam very soon in upcoming months. The Authority has not release Bank of Maharashtra PTS Online Exam Date yet, but it will release very soon. All the candidates will be able to get the BOM Bank from below given link.
About Bank of Maharashtra: Bank of Maharashtra was started on 8 February 1936 at Pune by V.G. Kale and the Late D.K. Sathe. In 1936, it was serving 1 million customers. Now bank has 15 million customers through 1895 branches. It is the largest bank in State of Maharashtra of any Public sector bank. The main aim of Bank of Maharashtra to serve the people enhances and better customer services. Bank of Maharashtra provides Internet banking, online trading, Internet banking, e-payment of central taxes, ATM cum debit card transactions, and Instant transfer of funds.
Key Content of This Article
- Bank of Maharashtra Call Letter 2018 Details
- Brief Details of BOM Sub Staff Exam 2018
- Bank of Maharashtra PTS Exam Pattern
- BOM Sub Staff Admit Card 2018 Download Process
- Things to be carried in the Bank of Maharashtra PTS exam
Bank of Maharashtra Call Letter 2018 Details
- Name of Organization: Bank of Maharashtra
- Number of Posts: 400 vacancies
- Post Name: Part time sub-staff
- Maharashtra Bank Admit Card Release Date: January 2018
- Bank of Maharashtra Exam Date: January 2018
Brief Details of BOM Sub Staff Exam 2018
Bank of Maharashtra was released notification for 450 Part time Sub staff vacancies. A Large number of candidates have applied for this post from 10th to 24th June 2017. In the month of October, Department has been conducted the Pre Exam Tarining. Now candidates are waiting for the release date for admit card to appear in the exam. Department has not released exam date yet, but it is expected that PTS exam will held in January 2018.
Bank Of Maharashtra PTS Exam Pattern
- Written Test
- Psychometric Test
- Interview/ Document Verification
Maharashtra Bank Exam Pattern 2018
|Subjects||Total Marks||Minimum qualifying marks||Total Time|
|Local Language||10||3.5||2 Hours|
|Knowledge of English Language||30||10.5|
|Elementary Arithmetic/ Numerical Ability||60||21|
The rank of candidates will be decided as under criteria
- The candidates securing minimum 35% marks in written test will qualify further process of selection. The applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EXS category will have 5% relaxation.
- The final qualified candidates will be divided into following groups based on their experience and working knowledge for the post with Bank of Maharashtra.
Bank of Maharashtra Admit card 2018, Download Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Call letter 2018
After completion of the application process, the Bank of Maharashtra will release the Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2018 in the month of January 2018 at the official website. Candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam without admit card. Also, it is informed that Bank of Maharashtra Sub-staff Hall ticket 2018 will not be sent through the post, you have to download it from its official website or the direct link given below. Here we are giving some steps and links to those who have already applied for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 and want to download their hall ticket after available on official website.
Steps to download BOM PTS Exam Call Letter 2018
- Visit the official website bankofmaharashtra.in/.
- Follow the link of Bank of Maharashtra Admit card.
- Then you will be made available with a request box.
- Then you have to enter the registration ID and other asked information.
- Click on the Submit Button and you will be shown with your Bank Of Maharashtra Exam Hall Ticket 2018.
- Click on download and take the Print out for future use.
Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2018 >> Download Here
Things to be carried in the Bank Of Maharashtra PTS exam
Before appear to Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test applicants must carry Bank of Maharashtra PTS Admit card with one Photo & Id Proof. Without these documents, entry is prohibited in Examination Center. Some of Photo ID proof Is mention below,
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Passport etc.
Bank of Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2018
The Bank of Maharashtra Admit card for the sub-staff Exam 2018 will be made available very soon at bankofmaharashtra.in for those candidates who have successfully applied for it. The Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card 2018 will be released in January 2018. The candidates need to be stay updated and alert as the Bank of Maharashtra Hall Ticket 2018 is about to be released in the next few upcoming days. Here we update all information of Bank of Maharashtra Exam Call Letter 2018. If you have any query, then you are welcome to leave a comment below in the comment box, we will help you out as soon as possible.