Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017: Hey Guys, There is one new recruitment comes in front of you all. Bank of Maharashtra has published new employment notification named as BOM Recruitment 2017 for 110 Chartered Accountant, Civil Engineer & Vacancies. All the eligible & interested candidates may apply online till 10th October 2017 from the official website that is bankofmaharashtra.in by filling the online Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 Application Form. The other details related to Bank of Maharashtra Chartered Accountant Jobs 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
About: Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. The government of India holds 81.61% of the total shares. The bank has 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1895 branches as of 5 April 2016. It has the largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra.
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Organization: Bank of Maharashtra
Official Website: bankofmaharashtra.in
No. of Vacancies: 110 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Chartered Accountants: 100 Vacancies
- Chief Manager – Balance Sheet: 01
- Chief Manager – Taxation: 01 Vacancy
- Civil Engineer (Scale-IV): 01 Vacancy
- Civil Engineer (Scale- II): 04 Vacancies
- Electrical Engineer: 02 Vacancies
- Fire Engineer: 01 Vacancies
Bank of Maharashtra CA Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have completed full time Graduation Degree from recognized board or Institution.
- Chartered Accountants: 21 to 35 years
- Chief Manager: 30 to 45 years
- Chief Engineer: 25 to 35 years
- Chief Manager – Taxation: 25 to 35 years
- Civil Engineer (Scale-IV, II): 25 to 35 years
- Electrical Engineer: 25 to 35 years
- Fire Engineer: 25 to 35 years
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting date of Online application: 16th September 2017
- Last Date of Online apply: 7th October 2017
- Last date to submit recipt of application form: 7th October 2017
- Date of GD/ Interview: will be notified later
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, 110 CA Vacancies, Maharashtra Bank Job 2017
All those candidates who are eligible & interested in working with this organization they can apply for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017 by filling the online Bank of Maharashtra Engineer Vacancy 2017 Application Form through the official website till the last. Candidates are requested to get ready their important document for uploading. The below steps are given to how to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017.
Steps to fill the Maharashtra Bank CA Job 2017 Application Form:
- First of all, visit the official website that is bankofmaharashtra.in
- Then go to the Bank of Maharashtra Charted Accountant Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Read it carefully & click on apply online link.
- Fill the required details & upload all important documents.
- Then pay the application fees & click on submit button.
Application Fees: Refer to official notification
a) The selection of the candidates Preliminary screening /short listing with reference to candidate’s qualifications, suitability/experience etc.
b) Final Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Group Discussions and personal interview. Total marks allotted for GD and interview are 20 & 80.
Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be issued after the application process is over, candidates can download it from the official website.
Bank of Maharashtra Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check their result from the official website.
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017
In above article, we had provided full details regarding Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, all the candidates can take the help of this article and make their career in this organization by filling the online Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 Application Form through official website till the last date. For more query related to Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017, candidates can ask us in our comment box.
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy (Closed)
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017: Bank Of Maharashtra has announced a huge hiring of 450 Part time Sub-staff. Recently, an official recruitment notification for Bank Of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 has been released and according to which interested candidates may apply online for the Part Time Sub-staff jobs in Bank Of Maharashtra from 10th June to 24th June 2017. Candidates may find the further information regarding Bank Of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 from this article and the official notification. Before applying online visit official website – bankofmaharashtra.in for satisfying the eligibility criteria.
Bank Of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Bank: Bank of Maharashtra
Official website: bankofmaharashtra.in
Total No of Post: 450 Vacancies
Name of Post: Part Time Sub-staff
Bank Of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidates need to be 10th pass or equivalent qualification from recognised University.
Bank Of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 Age Limit: Applicants who are applying, the age limit of them will be in between 18 to 33 years.
Salary: Candidates will be eligible to get monthly pay scale as per their post and Bank Of Maharashtra’s norms.
- Apply Online Start Date: 10th June 2017
- Apply Online Last Date: 24th June 2017
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, 450 Part Time Sub-Staff Vacancies Online Apply
Bank Of Maharashtra has published official notification to recruit 450 part time sub-staff in its various branches. Interested candidates are eligible to apply online from 10th June to 25th June 2017 through bankofmaharashtra.in/. For detailed information regarding Bank of Maharashtra of visit Bank Of Maharashtra PTS Notification 2017.
- Visit the official site of bank and download recruitment notification.
- After satisfying the eligibility criteria, proceed for the Apply Online link.
- In the Bank Of Maharashtra Online Form 2017 enter all the required details carefully.
- Pay application fee as described in the official notification.
- Upload scanned copy of self- image and signature.
- Submit the form and take a hard copy of it.
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Notification
Apply Online for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
General and OBC categories candidates: 400/-
ST/SC/PWD/EX-SM categories candidates: 100/-
Selection Process: As per the recruitment norms of Bank Of Maharashtra, Merit list will be prepared after the written psychometric test.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Result: Applicants will be able to check and download their bank of Maharashtra result 2017 after the selection rounds from the official website of Bank Of Maharashtra – bankofmaharashtra.in/.
Bank Of Maharashtra Jobs 2017
It’s a good news for the candidates looking for bank jobs in India, now they can apply to the latest Bank Of Maharashtra Part Time Sweeper Vacancy 2017. For this latest bank job, the online application process has started from 10th June and would continue till 24th June 2017. Candidates satisfying the educational and age limit criteria may apply on or before the last date of Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 through bankofmaharashtra.in/.