BARC Recruitment 2018: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Nuclear Recycle Board Kalpakkam has issued a notification regarding recruitment on posts for Stipendiary Trainee Category-II, Technician/C & Boiler Division Clerk posts. Applicants need to check detailed information on eligibility criteria through BARC Jobs Notification 2018 and those candidates who meet its criteria may submit the online application form through its official website barcrecruit.gov.in. More details on BARC Vacancy 2018 like age, selection process and others are provided below in this post.
BARC Vacancy 2018 Complete Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Name of Post:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|1. Stipendiary Trainees Category-II||86 Posts|
|Plant Operator/ Health Physics Assistant (HP): 32 Posts|
|Laboratory Assistant: 06 Posts|
|Fitter: 24 Posts|
|Welder: 01 Post|
|Turner: 02 Posts|
|Electrician: 12 Posts|
|Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts|
|Electronic Mechanic: 02 Posts|
|Machinist: 02 Posts|
|2. Technician/ C (Boiler Operator)||03 Posts|
|3. Upper Division Clerk||10 Posts|
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Official Website: barcrecruit.gov.in
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: Rs. 6200/- per month for the first year and Rs. 7,200/- for 2nd year.
- Technician/ C (Boiler Operator): Rs. 25,500/-
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs. 25,500/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have possessed HSC in Science stream, SSC with science, SSC + 1 Class, Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce.
Note: Applicants are advised to refer official notification for post wise educational qualification details.
- For Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: 18-25 years as on 31st January 2018
- For Technician/ C (Boiler Operator) & Upper Division Clerk: 18-27 years as on 31st January 2018
Upper Age Relaxation:
- SC: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: Update Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: Update Soon
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2018, Apply Online 99 Stipendiary Trainees Category-II & Others Vacancy, barcrecruit.gov.in:
There are total 99 Vacancies in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre for Stipendiary Trainees Category-II and other posts. Applicants are advised to apply online form on or before the last date, applications for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Candidates may follow below-mentioned steps to apply online application for BARC Vacancy 2018.
Steps to Apply BARC Jobs 2018:
- Applicants need to access barcrecruit.gov.in.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Select the post for which you wish to apply.
- Fill information in the online application according to instruction.
- Submit the application by clicking on the submit button.
- Take a printout of your online filled application for future references.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC.ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Servicemen: No Application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
Result: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of BARC, i.e., barcrecruit.gov.in.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates for this vacancy may submit online application on or before the last date, Applicants make sure that their application is successfully submitted on or before this date because after this date apply online link will be disabled. In this post we tried to provide you detailed information regarding BARC Recruitment 2018 still if you have any queries you may ask us by commenting below this post.