BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2017: Dear Readers, The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) will disclosed the BARC recruitment notice for the posts of the Scientific Officers etc. Candidates who are interested this posts they can apply for the BARC Scientific Officers Vacancy 2017 online at barcrecruit.gov.in. Eligible and interested candidate who are going to apply for BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2017 they can apply from the official website barcrecruit.gov.in.
Candidate can get more information of eligibility criteria like Education qualification, Age limit, Apply process, selection process form the below mentioned details.
BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Scientific Officers (Group A)
|1.||OCES-2017||One year Orientation Course For Engineering Graduates and Science Post- Graduate year 20146-2017|
|2.||DGFS-2017||Two year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates And Physics post- Graduates for the years 2016-2017|
1. One year Orientation Course For Engineering Graduates and Science Post- Graduates year 2016-2017 and DGFS-2017
Educational Qualification Criteria:
Candidate should have to fulfill the Education Qualification which is mentioned in below list:
|1.||Engineering||B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc (Engineering) / A.M.I.E. / A.M.I.E.T.E./A.M.I.I.Ch.E. Passed with a minimum of 60% aggregate percentage.|
|2.||Physics||1.M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Physics or B.E. / B.Tech. in Engineering Physics Passed with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.|
|3.||Chemistry||M.Sc. in Chemistry with Physics with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in M.Sc. as well as in B.Sc.|
|4.||Bio Science||Should have graduation or pg degree in Bio Science discipline wit minimum of 60% aggregate marks.|
|5.||Radiological Safety Engineering||M.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry with Physics and Chemistry|
|6.||Geology Discipline||M.Sc. or equivalent M.Tech. in Geology / Applied Geology / Applied Geochemistry with Geology|
|7.||Geophysics Discipline||M.Sc. in Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics with Mathematics with a min of 60% aggregate marks in M.Sc. as well as in B.Sc.|
Candidate can get more information related to the education qualification from the official notification.
Candidate age should be between 18 to 26 years.
Note: Candidate of Reserved category will get age relaxation as according to government rules and regulation.
- Online registration will be started from: Updates soon
- Online registration will be closed on : Updates soon
- Last date for update your GATE Score: Will be available soon
- Online Examination date: Will be updates soon
- short-listed candidates List will be declare for Interview: Available soon
- Interviews will be held: Will be provided soon
- Last date for give details admission in a DGFS institute. : Updates soon
BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2017 Apply Online:
Eligible, talented and interested applicants for the post of scientific officers they can apply for BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2017 application form by follow the below mentioned steps:
- Candidate can apply for the application form by visit the official website www.barcrecruit.gov.in through the online mode.
- Candidate have to fill the all required details and then click on the submit button.
- Candidate should submit the BARC scientific officers application form 2017 at online mode before closing the last date in 2017. Any Application will not be allowed after the last of the online submission.
Application Form Fee:
Candidate will pay online by the following criteria:
- General and OBC category Candidate will pay:Rs.250/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and all other reserved category candidates: No Fee.
In the BARC scientific officer exam the candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE 2017 score card and also the performance in the online test.
BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who are going to apply for the BARC Recruitment application form 2017 they will be able to download their result at BARC official website is www.barcrecruit.gov.in