BCECE Admit Card 2017 2nd Stage Exam: BCECE board is going to conduct the BCECE 2nd stage Exam on 18 June 2017 at various exam centers in Bihar. Candidates who are going to appear in the BCECE Stage 2nd Exam 2017 can download their BCECE 2nd Phase Admit Card 2017 from bceceboard.com till the exam date. This exam is going to held for providing admission to candidates in various Polytechnic and Engineering courses. BCECE conducts this exam every year in April/May month. So here we are informing to those candidates who will appear in this exam they are required to download and carry their BCECE Admit Card 2017 at the time of examination.
BCECE Board conducts the state level entrance test to provides admission in the Medical, Engineering degree and polytechnic diploma courses. BCECE board every year conduct the BCECE examination and large number of candidates takes part in this examination for get best colleges of Bihar for their higher studies. Candidates who are going to appear in the BCECE 2017 examination they can download their BCECE Admit card 2017 form here. We have updated the link here.
- BCECE 2nd stage Admit Card download: 4th June 2017
- BCECE 2nd stage Exam date: 18th June 2017
- BCECE 2nd Phase result: June 2017 (tentative)
BCECE Admit Card 2017 Download Here: BCECE 2nd Stage Exam Call Letter Available Now
Candidates who are going to appear in the BCECE 2nd Stage Exam 2017, which is to be conducted on 18th June 2017. They can download their Admit card now till the exam date. So guys hurry up & download BCECE Hall Ticket 2017 from here. Aspirants can get more details about the examination and official notification by the official Web site at bceceboard.com. Here we mentioned the steps to download BCECE 2nd Stage Exam Admit card 2017. Follow these steps:
- Click on the link which is mentioned in our post for download the Admit card. Or you can go online at the official website bceceboard.com.
- When you reach at online at the Admit card download page then you see the screen to fill details like application number, DOB, PIN number.
- After filling the details you can click on the submit button. Then you will get your admit card in PDF format.
All candidates should keep your print out of your Admit Card safe for further references. Candidates BCECE Admit card keep all details about the examination details. Admit Card is essential for every student without hall ticket your will not enter in exam hall.
BCECE Exam Pattern 2017:
The BCECE board provides the question paper by including Physics, Chemistry, biology and mathematics form the syllabus of 11th and 12th class. And provide objective type multiple choice questions. The candidate who want to prepare for the BCECE examination they can prepare by refer the 11th and 12th class book and syllabus. The BCECE board conducts the question paper into two sections.
- First section: Qualifying paper of 600 Marks, time duration- 2 Hours 15 Minutes
- Second part: Candidates who qualify the first part they all are eligible for second part of the examination. There are four sections- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology and Agriculture Science
BCECE Call Letter 2017
We are wishing all the best to all candidates who are going to appear in the BCECE examination they can download their BCECE 2nd Phase Admit Card 2017 from here. We have uploaded the admit card link, get hall ticket here.