BCECE Application Form 2019: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to conduct the BCECE 2019 PCMB Group & Agriculture Group Entrance Exam will organise on 29 April and 30 April 2019 respectively. Those who want to get admission in Agriculture and Engineering Courses they need to fill online Bihar CECE Application Form 2019 on or before the last date that is 2 April 2019. Candidates have to qualify the two stage examination to take admission in desired courses and Institutions after successful registration for the test. You may find the application form at the official website bceceboard.com/. All the interested candidates must know the every details like eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern and more before filling BCECE 2019 Application Form.
BCECE Application Form 2019: Bihar Combines Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 state level examination of Bihar state. This exam is qualifying examination for admission in MBBS, BDS, B. Pharma Courses in the colleges of Bihar State. The BCECE entrance exam is conducted in two stages, namely Stage 1 and Stage 2. Candidates need to be qualify the stage 1 exam to appear in stage 2 exam and to pass in both exam is compulsory to appear in the admission procedure. Through this exam, candidates may get the admission to the first year UG courses in the field of engineering, BCECE pharmacy and agriculture offered by the colleges located in Bihar state.
BCECE Application Form 2019 Details
- Exam Name:- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
- Type: State Level Examination
- Conducted by:- Bihar Combined Entrance competitive Examination Board.
- Official website: bceceboard.com
BCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must be an Indian citizen and the must be the permanent resident of Bihar state.
- He/she must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. This age criterion is only for agriculture and other courses.
- No minimum age limit for the candidates applying for engineering courses.
- The candidate wants to apply for BCECE 2019 must have completed 12th as the qualifying examination from the recognised University with minimum 45% marks (for GEN category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST category) secured in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
BCECE 2019 Important Dates:-
|BCECE 2019 application form Release Date||March 7, 2019|
|Closing Date to apply online Form||2 April 2019|
|Updates about BCECE Form Correction||8 April 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||April 15, 2019|
|BCECE PCMB Group Exam Date 2019||April 29, 2019|
|BCECE Agriculture Group Exam Dates 2019||April 30, 2019|
BCECE 2019 Application From, Bihar CET Online Registration
Bihar Combines Entrance competitive Examination 2019 online application process has started from 7 March 2019. All the eligible and interested candidates have to apply for BCECE application form 2019 before the last date of apply online which is 2 April 2019. Candidates can get all information regarding BCECE 2019 Application form. Candidates can apply the BCECE Form 2019 through the online and hard copy of BCECE Application can be submitted by the speed post till 8 April 2019 to below address.
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
Patna – 800014
BCECE Application Fee:
- Candidates who face the single exam as PCM or PCB they need to pay Rs. 660/- (General/OBC) and 330/- for the SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates, who are applying for the PCMB exam they required to deposit 730/- (General/OBC) and 365/- for the SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate can submit online application fee by downloading the Canara Bank Challan or can also deposit via net banking/Credit/Debit Card online.
Selection Process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of rank and score in BCECE Exam 2019.
BCECE Exam Pattern: – The Exam will be conducted in two stages
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Physics and chemistry compulsory.
- The Total of the PCB will be 200, each subject has equal 50 marks.
- Four sections: Physics, Mathematics, biology and chemistry.
- Each paper will be 90 minutes.
- Physics and chemistry are compulsory.
- 100 Questions for each subject
BCECE 2019 Syllabus: – The Syllabus will be available on the board website.
BCECE Prospectus + Online Registration here
How to Apply BCECE 2019 Application Form:
Those applicants who are interested in BCECE competitive exam, they can check all details about BCECE exam get from the official website bceceboard.com and apply by filling the BCECE 2019 Application Form on or before the last date 2 April 2018.
- Aspirants will have to first register by accessing the official website of Bihar CECE – https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in . Then click on Apply for BCECE-2019 Application Form Link.
- click the ‘New Registration’ tab to open the Registration page
- Selection of the course group
- Name of the candidate- first, middle and last name
- Date of birth
- Confirm if the candidate is domicile of Bihar
- Reservation Category
- Do you claim disability Quota
- Enter Your Mobile Number
- Enter your Email ID
- Confirm Password
- Security question
- Security password
- Captcha text
- Submit Online Application Form
If this article is useful for you, than please share it on the social networking sites. Here we also provide the details of the BCECE 2019 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card/ Hall TIcket, Result, previous years Solved Question Paper, Model Paper, Old Paper, Cut off Marks, merit List, Score Card etc. Don’t forget to bookmark us for the latest updates regarding the BCECE 2019 Exam