BCECE Application Form 2017: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to conduct the BCECE 2017 Entrance Exam Stage I & II on 16 April and 14 May 2017 respectively. Those who want to get admission in Agriculture and Engineering Courses they need to fill online Bihar CECE Application Form 2017 on or before the last date that is 6 March 2017. Candidates have to qualify the two stage examination to take admission in desired courses and Institutions after successful registration for the test. You may find the application form at the official website bceceboard.com/. All the interested candidates must know the every details like eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern and more before filling BCECE 2017 Application Form.
BCECE Application Form 2017: Bihar Combines Entrance Competitive Examination 2017 state level examination of Bihar state. This exam is qualifying examination for admission in MBBS, BDS, B. Pharma Courses in the colleges of Bihar State. The BCECE entrance exam is conducted in two stages, namely Stage 1 and Stage 2. Candidates need to be qualify the stage 1 exam to appear in stage 2 exam and to pass in both exam is compulsory to appear in the admission procedure. Through this exam, candidates may get the admission to the first year UG courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy and agriculture offered by the colleges located in Bihar state.
BCECE Application Form 2017 Details
Exam Name:- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
Type: State Level Examination
Conducted by:- Bihar Combined Entrance competitive Examination Board.
Official website: bceceboard.com
- The applicants must be an Indian citizen and the must be the permanent resident of Bihar state.
- He/she must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. This age criterion is only for agriculture and other courses.
- No minimum age limit for the candidates applying for engineering courses.
- The candidate wants to apply for BCECE 2017 must have completed 12th as the qualifying examination from the recognised University with minimum 45% marks (for GEN category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST category) secured in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- Online Application start date: 14th February 2017
- Online Application last date: 6th March 2017
- Last date of payment through Challan: 9th March 2017
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit card: 9th March 2017
- Online Editing of Application form starts from: 10th March to 12th March 2017
- Hard copy of online submitted application form (Part-A & Part-B) along with paid Bank Challan & enclosures must be reached till: 20th March 2017
- Admit card Downloading date: 21st March 2017
- Date of Examination (Stage 1): 16th April 2017
- Date of Examination (Stage 2): 14th May 2017
BCECE 2017 Application From, Bihar CET Online Registration
Bihar Combines Entrance competitive Examination 2017 online application process has started from 14 February. All the eligible and interested candidates have to apply for BCECE application form 2017 before the last date of apply online which is 6 March 2017. Candidates can get all information regarding BCECE 2017 Application form. Candidates can apply the BCECE Form 2017 through the online and hard copy of BCECE Application can be submitted by the speed post till 20th March 2017 to below address.
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
Patna – 800014
BCECE Application Fee:
- Candidates who face the single exam as PCM or PCB they need to pay Rs. 660/- (General/OBC) and 330/- for the SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates, who are applying for the PCMB exam they required to deposit 730/- (General/OBC) and 365/- for the SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate can submit online application fee by downloading the Canara Bank Challan or can also deposit via net banking/Credit/Debit Card online.
Selection Process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of rank and score in BCECE Exam 2017.
BCECE Exam Pattern: – The Exam will be conducted in two stages
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Physics and chemistry compulsory.
- The Total of the PCB will be 200, each subject has equal 50 marks.
- Four sections: Physics, Mathematics, biology and chemistry.
- Each paper will be 90 minutes.
- Physics and chemistry are compulsory.
- 100 Questions for each subject
BCECE 2017 Syllabus: – The Syllabus will be available on the board website.
BCECE Prospectus + Online Registration here
BCECE 2017 Application Form:
Those applicants who are interested in BCECE competitive exam, they can check all details about BCECE exam get from the official website bceceboard.com and apply by filling the BCECE 2017 Application Form on or before the last date 6 March.