BCPL Recruitment 2017 Online Form, 39 Technician & Graduate Apprentice Posts, bcplonline.co.in

By | January 19, 2017

BCPL Recruitment 2017: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited, has issued a public notice of employment for 39 Technician and Graduate Apprentice posts. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply online until 31st January 2017 for BCPL Apprentice Jobs 2017. Eligible candidates will be called for Written Test/interview for final selection of BCPL Vacancy 2017. Official notification and Apply Online link for registration is available at bcplonline.co.in. More details regarding this job are given below.

About BCPL: BCPL was incorporated in 2007 by Dr. Manmohan Singh as central PSE under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, GoI. GAIL Ltd. is the main promoter of BCPL having 70% shares and remaining 30% are of Oil India Ltd, NRL, and Govt. of Assam.

Check More Jobs in Assam

BCPL Executive Vacancy Details 2017:

Total no. of Post: 39 Vacancies

Name of Posts:

  • Technician Apprentice: 30 Posts
  • Graduate Apprentice: 09 Posts

Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess Degree in Engineering/ Technology for Graduate Post, Diploma in Engineering or Technology for Technician Post granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in the relevant discipline.

Vacancies for Engineers

Jobs for MBA Degree Holders

Age Limit: The minimum Age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on 31.01.2017

Salary:

  • Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 4984/-
  • Technician Apprentice: Rs. 3542/-

Important Dates:

  • Starting date of apply online: 01st January 2017
  • Online Application Submission Last Date: 31st January 2017

BCPL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form, Apply for 39 Technician & Graduate Apprentice Jobs in Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited

BCPL Recruitment 2017Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited invites eligible candidates for vacant Technician & Graduate Apprentice vacancies. Candidates have to apply online for BCPL Apprentice Jobs 2017. Application Process has already been started and the last date to submit BCPL Application Form 2017 is 31.01.2017

Interested candidates have to open the official site and click on “Apply Online” link. Below a link is given to apply for your convenience. Fill personal and educational details in relevant columns as asked in the online form, upload scanned image of passport size photograph and signature. After that, you will be asked to submit the application fee. Application fee would be accepted through credit/ debit card or Internet banking process.

After successful transaction, application receipt would be generated by the system with a Transaction no. and Registration no. Save the receipt for future reference.

Application Fee: Refer to the official notification

Selection Process: Eligible candidates would be selected through Written Test and/or Interview.

BCPL Recruitment Result 2017: For result declaration date regularly check the official site, we will update you as the result is declared by BCPL.

BCPL Recruitment 2017 Official Notification

Apply Online for BCPL Apprentice Vacancy

BCPL Apprentice Jobs 2017

Those applicants who are going to apply for BCPL Apprentice vacancy are advised to go through the official notification properly, and after meeting its eligibility norms candidates may submit their online application form on or before 31st January 2017. If you have any queries regarding BCPL Recruitment 2017 you may ask us by commenting in the end of this post.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *