BHEL Recruitment 2018: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), which is also said to be one of the ‘Navratnas’ of India has recently announced an official notification of 50 Engineer Trainee Posts in India. BHEL, as we all know, is a prestigious and a giant electrical organization. The most interesting thing about the Latest Opportunity of BHEL Vacancy 2018 is that there is no need to apply anyway for it. Candidates can apply from 9th January to 3rd February 2018. The company has scheduled direct walk-in interviews for desired aspirants, for which, every desired candidate will have to apply via its official website at bhel.com.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned and founded by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer. It was granted the prestigious Maharatna (big gem) status in 2013 by Govt of India for its outstanding track record and vast scale of operations. The elite list of Maharatna companies contains a total of 8 behemoth Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) of India.
BHEL Vacancies 2018 Details
- Name of Organisation- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Name of Post– Engineer Trainees
- Number of Posts– 50 Posts
- Official Website– www.bhel.com
- Pay Scale- Rs 20,600-Rs 46,500 per month
Detailed information regarding the offered posts can be seen in the table given below:
|Branch/Stream||No. of Vacancies|
BHEL Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2018 can be divided into two parts as mentioned below:
- Age Limit- A person must not be more than 27 years old to apply for the posts.
- Educational Qualifications- To apply for the Apprentice Job Vacancy at BHEL, an aspirant must possess a full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or a five year integrated Master’s Degree or a Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
Important Dates for BHEL Vacancy 2018
- Starting Date of Online Application- 09th January 2018
- Last Date of Online Application- 03rd February 2018
BHEL Recruitment 2018 – 50 Engineer Trainee Vacancies Application Process
To apply for any of the above mentioned posts, a candidate can simply visit the official website of the department at bhel.com. Apart from that, an individual can also follow the steps given below to go through the application process:
- Visit the official website of BHEL at careers.bhel.in
- Get in the ‘careers’ section.
- Search the appropriate link as per your requirement.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines carefully and start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Take a printout of final application form for future references.
Note :- There is no application fee for this recruitment process.
Selection Process of BHEL Recruitment 2018: All the candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in:
- Gate 2018 Score Card
BHEL Engineer Trainee Jobs 2018 Important Links
BHEL Trainee Jobs 2018
We have mentioned all the information regarding BHEL Trainee Vacancy 2018. So, if BHEL Recruitment 2018 suits your eligibility criteria according to the aforementioned norms, you can move towards a bright future with the electric energy of BHEL. All of the essential details about the job are mentioned above, still, you are free to ask any of your queries in the comment section below. You can also subscribe us to get all the latest updates about Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2018.
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2018: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Haridwar will be released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates at Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts. BHEL is undeniable a giant and a well known government organization of India, which deals with the development of heavy electrical appliances across the country. The department will start the online application process for its newly rolled out BHEL Haridwar Vacancy 2018, which will go till the last date. Hence, all the desired candidates are highly suggested to complete the application process via official website of the department i.e. bhelhwr.co.in. Additional details regarding the new BHEL Haridwar Recruitment such as Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process etc can simply be seen in the points elaborated below:
BHEL Haridwar Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department– Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Name of Post– Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
- Number of posts– 250 Vacancies
- Application Mode– Online
Additional details regarding the new BHEL Haridwar Job 2018 can simply be seen in the following table:
|Name of Post||Number of Post||Salary Offered|
|Graduate Apprentice||158||Rs 6,000 per month|
|Technician/Technician (Vocational) Apprentice||92||Rs 4,000 per month|
BHEL Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility Criteria for both of the above given posts has been divided into two parts, which can be seen in the following points:
- Age Limit: All the candidates must fall under the age limit of 18 Years to 27 Years to apply for any of these posts.
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualification is different according to the category of posts, and can be seen in the below given table:
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|For Graduate Apprentice Posts||B.E./B.Tech in relevant trade|
|For Technician Apprentice Posts||Diploma in relevant discipline|
Additional details regarding the eligibility criteria can be seen via Official Notification link given below.
BHEL Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Registration: Update Soon
- Last Date of Online Registration: Update Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Acknowledgment Slip & Other documents: Update Soon
- Dates for Interview: Update Soon
- Announcement Date of Final Result: Update Soon
- Joining Dates: Update Soon
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2018: How to Apply for Apprentice Posts
To apply for any of the above shown posts, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. bhelhwr.co.in before the last date. Moreover, we are also here showcasing some steps, which might help you throughout the application process. Let us have a look at these steps:
- Visit the official website of department i.e.bhelhwr.co.in.
- Search the relevant link of your desired job.
- Select that link.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
BHEL Haridwar Jobs 2018 Important Links
Official Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
BHEL Apprentice Selection Process 2018
All the candidates appearing for the new BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2018 will be selected completely on the basis of their performance in:
- Personal Interview
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2018: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is inviting applications for posts of Apprentices. Graduate and Diploma in Engineering aspirants can check out the notification for BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2018 on the official website careers.bhelbpl.co.in. The organisation is accepting the applications online until the final date of apply. BHEL Recruitment 2018 is undeniably a considerable chance for those enthusiastic job seekers who have completed their graduation or diploma in Engineering in MP domicile. Aspirants can read this full post to gain more information regarding BHEL Vacancy 2018.
BHEL Jobs 2018 Details
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal
- Name of post: Graduate & Diploma Engineering Apprentice
- No. of posts: 229
- Application mode: Online
- Official website: careers.bhelbpl.co.in
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Post Wise Details
|Discipline||Graduate vacancies||Diploma vacancies|
|Computer Science & Application||4||0|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||3||0|
|Electronics & Telecomm Engg.||13||2|
|Modern office Mgmt||0||20|
BHEL Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria: Before proceeding for the application the aspirants are advised to check BHEL apprentice eligibility. We are providing the eligibility conditions in the undermentioned paragraphs.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with at least 70% marks(60% for SC/ST). Diploma in Engineering/Office management for technician apprentice. Degree/Diploma holders from distance education are not eligible to apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Vacancy 2018.
Age Limit: Aspirants should fall in the age limit between 14 to 25 years as on 1st November 2018. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD applicants. BHEL ExS are relaxed by 5 years.
BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2018 Important Dates
Candidates can check important dates for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 below.
- Starting date to fill online applications: Update Soon
- Last date for online applications: Update Soon
- Hard copy submission final date: Update Soon
BHEL Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Posts, BHEL Vacancy 2018
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has bestowed a great opportunity on graduation and diploma holders in the field of engineering. Graduate apprentices will be paid a salary of Rs. 6,000/- and Diploma holders will be paid Rs. 4,000/- monthly. Interested aspirants can check their BHEL apprentice eligibility and proceed to the BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 application procedure. They can take help from the below mentioned steps to complete their BHEL Jobs 2018 registration successfully.
- Go through the official notification released by the organization.
- Visit the online application page.
- Read the on-screen instructions.
- Fill the application with all the relevant details asked in the form.
- Submit the BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2018 application form.
- Take a printout of the application.
- Send the acknowledgement slip with supportive documents tagged to the below address.
- Keep a copy of application for your own future reference.
Post Box No. 35,
Piplani Post Office,
BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)
Documents required with BHEL Recruitment 2018 application:
- Proof of Date of Birth/ High school marksheet/certificate.
- Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. marksheet/certificate(10th/12th).
- Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets. of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate.
- Other certificates(Check notification).
Selection process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in graduation or diploma courses.
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2018 Important Links
Official Notification>> Check here
Online Application>> Click here
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Vacancy 2018
This time BHEL Bhopal division has come up with vacancies for apprentices in various disciplines. Aspirants can fill the applications online and send the hard copies to the department till the aforementioned due dates. We have covered all the details regarding BHEL Recruitment 2018 in this post. Furthermore, the aspirants can share their views and queries about BHEL Jobs 2018 by dropping a comment below. Our free newsletter and notifications provide latest job updates from time to time. Aspirants can keep themselves updated by subscribing to us.
BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited will be invited aspirants for interview for posts of Technician Apprentices. The organisation has uploaded the notice for BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2018 on their official site @ bheledn.com. This is an opportunity for aspirants who excel in the field of electrical/mechanical/electronics or computer science engineering. Candidates should consider that the last date for walk-in interview which will be update soon. For more information on BHEL Vacancy 2018, like eligibility conditions, selection criteria, application process, read the full post.
BHEL Jobs 2018 Details
- Name of organisation: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bangalore
- Name of post: Technician Apprentice
- No. of posts: Update Soon
- Monthly stipend: Rs. 4,000/-
- Application mode: Walk-in Interview
- Official website: bheleden.com
BHEL Bangalore Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Conditions
Aspirants can check their eligibility conditions for BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018 below.
Educational qualification: Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/2016/2017/ 2018 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
Age limit: Check the table below.
|Category||Minimum age in years||Maximum age in years|
Important Dates for Bharat Heavy Electricals Jobs 2018
- Date of Advertisement: Update Soon
- Starting Date for Walk-in Interview: Update Soon
- Walk-in Interview Last Date: Update Soon
BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018 – Technician Apprentice Posts, Walk-in Interview
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is undoubtedly a large public sector organisation. This time it has come up with vacancies for Technician Apprentices. Aspirants from Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical or Computer Science engineering can apply for BHEL Jobs 2018. Interested candidates have to attend a Walk-in Interview conducted by the organisation. For that, the aspirants need to download the application form attached with the notification and fill it completely with all the necessary details. They have to tag all the important supportive documents with the application and go to the below mentioned address for the interview.
Note: The selection of personnel in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs 2018 for Technician Apprentice will be for a training period of 1 year.
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED,
BENGALURU – 560026
Selection process: The suitable aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Walk-in interview. The candidates need to maintain the prescribed fitness levels.
Documents required for BHEL Vacancy 2018 interview: We advise the aspirants to carry self attested copies of the following documents at the BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018 interview center.
- Valid identity proof(Aadhar card, driving license, voter ID etc.)
- 10th and 12th certificate & mark sheets.
- Diploma certificate/provisional certificate & mark sheets(all years).
- Caste/PWD certificate if applicable.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Important Link
Official Advertisement + Application Form>> Click here
BHEL Bangalore Apprentice Jobs 2018
BHEL, Bangalore division has provided an opportunity for diploma in engineering holder through BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants are advised to reach the interview location timely. We have provided all the information for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs 2018 in this post. However, if you want to clear any of your queries then comment below the post. Our experts will try their best to help you out. Subscribe to our notifications and newsletter and get direct updates for latest jobs regularly.