- BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2017: 267 Trade Apprentice posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2017: 738 ITI Trade Apprentices Posts
BHEL Recruitment 2017: The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Haridwar has been released an official advertisement for 267 Trade Apprentice posts in Fitter, Turner, Machinist and other trades. The interested candidates can apply online for BHEL Haridwar Apprentice Vacancies 2017 through the official website of BHEL Haridwar i.e. bhelhwr.co.in. Applicants can apply for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 between dates 25th January to 08th February and submit the hard copy to the postal address on or before 14th Feb 2017. More details for BHEL Haridwar jobs like eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees, how to apply are given below.
About BHEL: The mission of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Bhopal is in Providing sustainable business solutions in the fields of Industry, Infrastructure, and Energy. It is an organization that is governed as per the guidelines of Government of India and each year they plan to recruit some candidates to modernize the processing and development of various electrical, mechanical and electronic machinery and equipment to reduce the humanitarian efforts.
BHEL Haridwar Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Name of the Department: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Haridwar
Official Website: bhelhwr.co.in
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Uttarakhand
No. of Posts: 267
Name of Posts: Trade Apprentice
|Sr. No.||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|7||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||01|
|10||Forger & Heat Treatment||04|
Pay Scale: Refer to the official Notification.
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2017 Educational Criteria: Candidates Passed 10th examination with ITI certificate in relevant trade recognized by NCVT.
Age Limit for BHEl Haridwar Recruitment 2017: Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years as on 01st April 2017
- ST/SC: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
Important dates to Remember for BHEL Recruitment 2017
- Start date for submission online application Form: 25th January 2017
- Last date for submission online application form: 08th February 2017
- Last date of receipt of the application form: 14th February 2017
- Release date of result: 22nd March 2017
- Date of Joining: 03rd April to 07th April 2017
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Apply, 267 Trade Apprentice Vacancies, BHEL Haridwar Jobs 2017
A job seeker who are looking for jobs in Uttarakhand they can apply for BHEL Jobs 2017 for 267 posts for Trade Apprentice in various traders. Applicants can submit online application from the web portal of BHEL is bhelhwr.co.in till last is 08th Feb 2017 and submit the hard copy to the below given postal address on or before 14th Feb 2017. The process for applying BHEL Haridwar Jobs 2017 are given below.
How to Apply for BHEL Jobs 2017?
- Applicants need to access: bhelhwr.co.in
- Click on “Career at BHEL Haridwar” at the home page section.
- Click on “Engagement of Trade Apprenticeship for April 2017”
- Then click on Apply online
- Fill the online application form according to the instruction of notification.
- Upload scanned passport size photo, signature, and other important documents
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a printout of the application form and send to the given postal address on or before 14.02.2017
Deputy Manager, Room no-29,
Human Resource Department,
Main Administrative Building, BHEl, Heep,
Ranipur, Haridwar (Uttarakhand)-249403
Application Fees: Refer to the notification
Selection Process: Selection will be based on merit list and interview.
BHEL Haridwar Apprentice Jobs 2017
Interested candidates in BHEL Recruitment, need to apply online for 267 vacancies for Trade Apprentice posts till 08th Feb and submit hard copy till 14.02.2017. If you have any query or problem regarding this job, you can ask us in the comment section.
BHEL Recruitment 2017: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, has published an official Advertisement for the hiring 738 eligible candidates for the post of ITI Trade Apprentices in various Trades. The Applicants are suggested to look at the BHEL Jobs 2017 Notification by following bhel.com and those who meets the eligibility are requested to apply online for BHEL Vacancy 2017 until 31st January 2017 and then have to submit the Acknowledgement Slip that is achieved after applying online, to the given address by post on or before 07th February 2017. More details concerning the BHEL Bhopal Jobs 2017 are mentioned below.
Note: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Bhopal Recruitment is only for Training Purpose, not for vacancy or Job.
BHEL Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total Vacancies: 738 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Electrician: 155 Posts
- Fitter: 217 Posts
- Machinist: 102 Posts
- Welder: 108 Posts
- Turner: 53 Posts
- Computer (COPA) : 36 Posts
- Draftsman: 15 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 13 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 17 Posts
- Machinist Grinder: 10 Posts
- Mason: 05 Posts
- Painter: 07 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal
Official Website: www.bhel.com
Pay-Scale: Rs. 7807/-
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 14-25 years.
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have 10th/12th Pass & ith ITI certificate in relevant trade recognized by NCVT.
Important Dates for BHEL Jobs 2017:
- Starting Date for Online Application Registration: 01st January 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application: 31st January 2017
- Last date for Submission of hard copy of application form: 07th February 2017
BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, 738 ITI Trade Apprentices Vacancies in BHEL Bhopal, BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2017, bhel.com
The applicants have to go through the official website, i.e., www.bhel.com for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Notification to become familiar with the eligibility norms, terms and conditions for Graduate Apprentice Vacancies in the BHEL Bhopal. The eligible candidates need to apply online for the BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2017 in between the dates 01st January to 31st January 2017 and after that, the online filled Acknowledgement Slip is needed to be submitted to the given address till 07th February 2017.
How To Apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Vacancy 2017:
- Sign in to careers.bhelbpl.co.in
- It need email id and mobile no. for OTP confirmation.
- Go to jobs and career
- Choose a post
- Click on ‘New Applicants’ —–> Apply.
- Complete the recruitment form with all the mandatory details, affixing with scanned photograph and signature.
- Take a hard copy of the application form after completion.
- Send the application form along with all the required self-attested documents to the address mentioned below:
Post Box No-35, Post Office,
Piplani, BHEL Bhopal-462022 (M.P.)
BHEL Recruitment Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination/Interview.
BHEL Vacancy 2017 Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website of BHEL.
BHEL Bhopal Jobs 2017
BHEL Bhopal is all set to recruit 738 candidates for the post of ITI Trade Apprentices Posts and hence for the same contrast it has released the BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Notification. It has invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for BHEL ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017 on or before 31st January 2017 and then they have to submit the Acknowledgement Slip to the given address until 07th Feb 2017. The eligible can apply for it and in case they face any issue or problem can contact us via our website or they may reply at the bottom of the post.