BHEL Recruitment 2017: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), which is also said to be one of the ‘Navratnas’ of India has recently announced an official notification of 310 Technician Apprentice openings in India. BHEL, as we all know, is a prestigious and a giant electrical organization. The most interesting thing about the Latest Opportunity of BHEL Vacancy 2017 is that there is no need to apply anyway for it. The company has scheduled direct walk-in interviews for desired aspirants, which can be attended from 21st August 2017 to 31st August 2017 between the time period of 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) is basically an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the most gigantic engineering and manufacturing companies in India, which is engaged in designing, manufacturing, engineering, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a vast range of products and services for core sectors of the country. BHEL has proved to be a spinal cord of India’s Heavy Electrical Equipment Industry straight from its incorporation in 1964. Additional details regarding the new job at BHEL such as job details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and much more are elaborated in the points given below:
BHEL Vacancies 2017 Details
- Name of Organisation- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Name of Post– Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
- Number of Posts– 310 Posts
- Branch/Discipline of Post- Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science Engineering/Civil Engineering/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Official Website– www.bhel.com
- Pay Scale- Stipend of Rs 4,000 per month
BHEL Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2017 can be divided into two parts as mentioned below:
- Age Limit- Age limit of the applicant should follow the criteria in the table given below
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General||18 Years||27 Years|
|OBC||18 Years||30 Years|
|SC/ST||18 Years||32 Years|
- Educational Qualifications- To apply for the Apprentice Job Vacancy at BHEL, an aspirant must possess a Diploma in aforementioned Branch/Discipline, in the years 2015/2016/2017 from a recognizable institute. All the candidates must have passed the examination after 01/01/2015.
Important Dates for BHEL Vacancy 2017
- Date of Walk-in Interviews- 21st August 2017 to 31st August 2017
BHEL Recruitment – 310 Apprentices Vacancies Walk-in Interview
As we have already mentioned above that the giant organisation has scheduled direct walk-in interviews, which a candidate have to face between 21st August 2017 and 31st August 2017 from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM (Monday-Friday) and from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM (Saturday) at the address given below.
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited,
Electronics Division, Mysore Road,
Bangalore- 560 026
Selection Process of BHEL Recruitment 2017: Selection of every candidate at BHEL 2017 will be completely based on their performance in:
BHEL Technician Apprentice Jobs 2017 Important Links
BHEL Jobs 2017
BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited), is unsurprisingly one of the giant organization of the country, which deals with the designing, manufacturing, testing and servicing of heavy electrical and electronic machinery. Being a part of this great organization is like a dream for many students who have technical background, but as it is not just a piece of cake, not everybody get a chance to work under this zeus of electrical and electronic machinery production in India. So, if BHEL Recruitment 2017 suits your eligibility criteria according to the aforementioned norms, you can move towards a bright future with the electric energy of BHEL. All of the essential details about the job are mentioned above, still, you are free to ask any of your queries in the comment section below. You can also subscribe us to get all the latest updates about Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017.
BHEL Recruitment 2017: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, has published an official Advertisement for the hiring 738 eligible candidates for the post of ITI Trade Apprentices in various Trades. The Applicants are suggested to look at the BHEL Jobs 2017 Notification by following bhel.com and those who meets the eligibility are requested to apply online for BHEL Vacancy 2017 until 31st January 2017 and then have to submit the Acknowledgement Slip that is achieved after applying online, to the given address by post on or before 07th February 2017. More details concerning the BHEL Bhopal Jobs 2017 are mentioned below.
Note: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Bhopal Recruitment is only for Training Purpose, not for vacancy or Job.
BHEL Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total Vacancies: 738 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Electrician: 155 Posts
- Fitter: 217 Posts
- Machinist: 102 Posts
- Welder: 108 Posts
- Turner: 53 Posts
- Computer (COPA) : 36 Posts
- Draftsman: 15 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 13 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 17 Posts
- Machinist Grinder: 10 Posts
- Mason: 05 Posts
- Painter: 07 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal
Official Website: www.bhel.com
Pay-Scale: Rs. 7807/-
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 14-25 years.
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have 10th/12th Pass & ith ITI certificate in relevant trade recognized by NCVT.
Important Dates for BHEL Jobs 2017:
- Starting Date for Online Application Registration: 01st January 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application: 31st January 2017
- Last date for Submission of hard copy of application form: 07th February 2017
BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, 738 ITI Trade Apprentices Vacancies in BHEL Bhopal, BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2017, bhel.com
The applicants have to go through the official website, i.e., www.bhel.com for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Notification to become familiar with the eligibility norms, terms and conditions for Graduate Apprentice Vacancies in the BHEL Bhopal. The eligible candidates need to apply online for the BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2017 in between the dates 01st January to 31st January 2017 and after that, the online filled Acknowledgement Slip is needed to be submitted to the given address till 07th February 2017.
How To Apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Vacancy 2017:
- Sign in to careers.bhelbpl.co.in
- It need email id and mobile no. for OTP confirmation.
- Go to jobs and career
- Choose a post
- Click on ‘New Applicants’ —–> Apply.
- Complete the recruitment form with all the mandatory details, affixing with scanned photograph and signature.
- Take a hard copy of the application form after completion.
- Send the application form along with all the required self-attested documents to the address mentioned below:
Post Box No-35, Post Office,
Piplani, BHEL Bhopal-462022 (M.P.)
BHEL Recruitment Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination/Interview.
BHEL Vacancy 2017 Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website of BHEL.
BHEL Bhopal Jobs 2017
BHEL Bhopal is all set to recruit 738 candidates for the post of ITI Trade Apprentices Posts and hence for the same contrast it has released the BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Notification. It has invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for BHEL ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017 on or before 31st January 2017 and then they have to submit the Acknowledgement Slip to the given address until 07th Feb 2017. The eligible can apply for it and in case they face any issue or problem can contact us via our website or they may reply at the bottom of the post.