Bihar Police Recruitment 2017: The Bihar Police Authority has recently released the Bihar Sub Inspector Police Recruitment 2017 Notification for 1717 vacancies available at Sub Inspector Posts. The department has invited the eligible and physically fit candidates for the Bihar Police SI Vacancy 2017 till the last date, which is soon going to be announced by the department. The Police Department of Bihar has offered a great opportunity for all the Govt Job Seekers in Bihar, by which the eligible but unemployed candidates of the state can easily get the way for a bright future. All the eligible candidates are requested check the notification and apply online through the official website at bpssc.bih.nic.in. More details regarding this Bihar Police Jobs 2017 are discussed below, kindly go through it.
About Bihar Police: Bihar Police is under the control of Department of Home Affairs, Govt of Bihar. Director General of Police heads it. The state is divided into four, each commanded by an Additional Director General or Inspector-General. Each zone divided into two to three ranges, each commanded by a Deputy Inspector-General. Moreover, range divided into three to six districts, with each under a Superintendent of Police. Additional information regarding the new Bihar Police SI Jobs 2017 such as vacancy details, how to apply, important dates and many other things are elaborated in the points given below.
Bihar Police Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Organization: Bihar Police Department
Official Website: biharpolice.bih.nic.in
Number of Posts: 1717 vacancies
Name of Posts: Sub-Inspector
Apply Website: bpssc.bih.nic.in
Job Location: Bihar
Salary (Pay-Scale): Rs.9,300-Rs 34,800 + Grade Pay: Rs.4,200/-
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Unreserved: 892
- SC: 300
- ST: 09
- Backward Class: 172
- Other Backward Class: 296
- Backward Class (Female): 48
Bihar Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The job seekers who want to apply for the Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 must possess a graduation degree of any stream by a recognized university dated on or before 1st January 2017.
Bihar Police Jobs 2017 Age Limit:
- General Category Male Candidates: 20 to 37 years
- OBC (Male Candidates): 20 to 40 years
- General and OBC (Female Candidates): 20 to 40 years
- SC/ ST: 20 to 40 years
Physical Standards Required
- Height: The height requirement for the new Bihar Police SI vacancy are divided in three parts according to the category of a candidate:
- For General and OBC Male Candidates- Minimum 165 Cm
- For SC/ST Male Candidates- Minimum 160 Cm
- For Female candidates of all categories- Minimum Height of 160 cm and weight of 48 kg
Chest (only for male candidates)
- For General and OBC Candidates- Minimum 86 cm while inhale and 81 cm while exhale.
- For SC/ST Candidates- Minimum 84 cm while inhale and 79 cm while exhale.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
All the applicants are requested to keep the following dates in mind:
- Starting date of Online apply: Releasing soon
- Last date of online Apply: Releasing Soon
- Exam Date: Releasing Soon
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017, Bihar Sub Inspector Bharti 2017 Notification
All the candidates who are interested in Bihar Police Recruitment 2017, they can fill online application for SI posts on or before last date. Those who have completed 12th class they are eligible to apply online for Bihar Police SI Vacancy 2017.
- Apply Online for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017
- Click on official website or given link
- Click on “selection of SI in Bihar Police”.
- After checking all the details, click on apply online link
- Fill application form and click on submit option
Bihar SI Bharti 2017 Important Links
Application Fee: Candidates are advised check notification for application charges.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2017 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency test
- Merit List
Written Exam: The written test based 10+2 level. There are two question papers of 100 questions each. Time duration for the exam is 2 hours.
Physical Efficiency Test: It is essential for all the appearing candidates in Bihar SI Vacancy 2017, to get passed in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), which generally include the following tasks:
- For Male Candidates- Every candidate has to complete 1 mile in a maximum time period of 6 minutes.
- For Female Candidates- Every candidate has to complete 1 km in a maximum time period of 6 minutes.
- For Male Applicants- Minimum 4 feet high jump
- For Female Applicants- Minimum 3 feet high jump
- For Male Aspirants- Minimum 12 feet long jump
- For Female Applicants- Minimum 9 feet long jump
- For Male Candidates- Every candidate has to throw a ball of 16 pounds to a distance of 16 feets
- For Female Candidates- Every candidate has to throw a ball of 12 pounds to a distance of 10 feets
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017: Those candidates who will be appeared in the Sub Inspector exam they need to download and carry hall ticket at the time of examination. The department will upload Bihar Police Admit Card 2017 one week before the examination.
Bihar Police Result 2017: The names of all the candidates selected in this Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 will be put up on the official website, i.e. biharpolice.bih.nic.in. Candidates can easily check their merit list after the declaration of Bihar Police Sub Inspector Result 2017.
Bihar Police SI Jobs 2017
The Bihar Police is on the hunt to recruit 1717 candidates for filling up Sub Inspector Vacancies 2017 in the Police Department of Bihar. All those candidates who have passed class 12th and lying under 40 years of age are heartily invited for SI Jobs in Bihar Police till the last date. Candidates are advised to attend the Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 Rally on time at the specified date. For any of the queries regarding the Bihar Police Recruitment 2017, you can ask us your issues by commenting at the end of the post.