Bihar Police Recruitment 2017: Bihar Police Department has recently issued an official notification to recruit 1717 candidates for Sub-Inspector Posts. Bihar Police SI Vacancy 2017 is undeniably a fabulous opportunity for all the eligible youngsters, who desire to make their career in the Indian Police Department. Bihar Police Jobs 2017 is a great option for every desired and eligible candidate to build career in the Indian Armed Forces. The department is going to start the recruitment process from 24th October 2017 at bpssc.bih.nic.in. Hence, all the desired candidates are suggested to complete the Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 online application process before the given deadline at 30th November 2017.
Bihar Police is committed to striving to achieve the highest standards of professional competence, adapting to changes both foreseen and unforeseen, using science & technology and synergising its vast human resources to the optimum. Transparency in working and accountability to the people and the constitution is the special area of focus for the department. Additional information regarding the Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection process and much more are elaborated in the points given below:
Bihar Police Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Department– Bihar Police Department
- Name of Post– Sub-Inspector
- Number of Posts– 1717
- Salary Offered– Rs 9,300-Rs 34,800 + GP of Rs 4,200
- Mode of Application– Online
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- SC: 300
- ST: 09
- Extremely OBC: 296
- OBC: 172
- OBC (Women): 48
- Unreserved: 892
Bihar Sub-Inspector Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
As it is a government recruitment process, it also have a predefined eligibility criteria, which must be satisfied by each and every desired applicant to apply for the vacant positions. The eligibility criteria of the Bihar Police Vacancies can be divided into two parts:
Age Limit– The age limit for Bihar SI Vacancies 2017 can be seen in the below mentioned table:
|Min Age||Max Age||Min Age||Max Age|
Bihar Police Daroga Vacancy Educational Qualification– The educational qualification to apply for the new Bihar Police Vacancy 2017 can be seen in the points mentioned below:
- Every applicant must have passed his/her graduation or a similar examination from a recognized university on or before 01st January 2017.
- Matriculation and Graduation are two most essential requirements for the offered jobs. Moreover, you must also mention if you possess a Post Graduation (PG) Degree.
Bihar SI Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Process: 24th October 2017
- Last Date of Application Process: 30th November 2017
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017: How to Apply Online for 1717 Sub-Inspector Vacancies 2017
To apply for the latest Bihar SI Recruitment, a candidate will have to visit the official website of the department at bpssc.nic.in and follow the online recruitment process. Furthermore, candidates can also follow the below mentioned steps to go through recruitment process:
How to Apply Online for BPSSC Daroga Vacancy 2017
- Visit the official website at bpssc.nic.in.
- Search for the relevant link, to apply for your desired job.
- Click on that link which will take you on a new webpage.
- Enter all the required details genuinely according to your documents.
- Recheck all the details after filling it completely,
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Bihar Police SI Jobs 2017 Important Links
Official Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
Required Documents for Bihar 1717 Sub-Inspector Jobs 2017
To apply for the Bihar Police SI Jobs 2017, every applicant will have to prepare the essential documents first, which include:
- Educational Qualification Certificate (10th/SSC/Graduation/Post Graduation/or similar degree).
- Residential Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Driving Licence/Passport/Rashan Card/Birth Certificate)
- Scanned Copy of your passport sized photo.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 Application Fee: The application fee differs according to the category of the candidate, which can be seen in the below mentioned table:
All the candidates will have to pay the following amount via online mode by using their credit or debit card.
Bihar Police SI Job 2017 Selection Process
Just like every other government recruitment process, every applicant will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination
Contact Details of Bihar Police Department
Government of Bihar,
Official Website: biharpolice.bih.nic.in
Bihar Police SI Bharti 2017
Bihar Police department has offered a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible aspirants via its ne Bihar Police Recruitment 2017, by which they can get an opportunity to grab a place in Indian Armed Forces. We have mentioned all the essential details regarding Bihar Police SI Vacancy 2017 in the aforementioned article, still you are free to ask your queries in the comment section given below.