BIS Recruitment 2018: Bureau of Indian Standards has come with a new vacancy for 158 Young Professional, Intern, & Trainees Posts. Applicants who are searching jobs in this department they need to fill online application form for BIS Vacancy 2018. You can apply for BIS Jobs 2018 till the last date that is 25th April 2018. BIS offering excellent opportunities those who have academic credentials and good working knowledge of technology. We have mentioned all the details for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2018 here.
BIS is the National Standard Body of India established under the BIS Act 1986 for the harmonious development of the activities of standardization, marking and quality certification of goods and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. BIS has been providing traceability and tangibility benefits to the national economy in a number of ways – providing safe reliable quality goods; minimizing health hazards to consumers; promoting exports and imports substitute; control over proliferation of varieties etc. through standardization, certification and testing. Additional details regarding the BIS Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria etc can simply be seen in the following points shown below:
BIS Vacancy 2018 Details
Department Name: Bureau of Indian Standards
- Young Professionals: 106
- Interns: 06
- Trainees: 46
Number of Vacancies: 158
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: bis.org.in
Starting Date of Online Application Form: 26th March 2018
Last Date of Online Application Form: 25th April 2018
Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Young Professionals: Persons having Master’s Degree in relevant subject or technical qualifications like B.Tech, MBA, CA or equivalent in relevant field/subject.
- Interns: Graduation, Post Graduation or Research level academic courses
- Trainee: Persons having Graduation in concerned subjects
Age Limit: Candidates age not more than 35 years.
|SC / ST||05 years|
|PwD||UR – 10 years
SC/ST – 15 years
OBC – 13 years
|J & K Domicile||05 years|
BIS Recruitment 2018 – 158 Vacancies
Applicants only can apply via online method at the official website. There is no other mode to fill Application form for BIS Recruitment 2018
- Initially, take a quick look at Official website i.e. www.bis.org.in
- On Official Page, Left Corner – Click on Career Opportunities.
- Then, Click on Recruitment Advt./Results.
- Search for the concerned Official Notification.
- Download the notice and read throughout.
- If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, click on Apply Online Link
- Enter details like Name, Educational criteria, DOB and other details.
- Attach attested copies of necessary certificates.
- Pay relevant application fee and press submit Button before the last date.
Application Fee: There is no application charges.
Official Advertisement + Apply Online >> Click here
BIS Recruitment 2018: The Bureau of Indian Standards has released an official notification for the selection of 109 candidates at Scientists B posts. The BIS Jobs 2018 is a great chance for all the eligible candidates, by which they can grab a government job. The application process for BIS Vacancies 2018 is going to be started from 16th March 2018 and will go on till 02nd April 2018. Hence, all the eligible candidates are highly recommended to go through the online application process via official website of department i.e. bis.org.in before the given deadline. Moreover, candidates can get all the essential details and important information regarding it via this portal.
BIS Scientists Notification 2018
The Bureau of Indian Standards has rolled out an official notification regarding its BIS Scientists B Notification 2018. By this, all the candidates will be able to get every important guideline related to it easily. To offer a helping hand, we are providing a glimpse of BIS Scientists B Notification 2018 here.
BIS Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department- Bureau of Indian Standards
- Name of Post- Scientist
- Number of Vacancies– 109 Vacancies
- Salary Offered- Rs 79,929
- Application Mode- Online
- Official Website- bis.org.in
Detailed description regarding it can simply be seen in the following table given below:
|Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||03|
BIS Scientists Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for BIS Scientists Jobs 2018 has divided into two parts and can be seen in the following points given below:
- BIS Scientists Age Limit- To apply for this post, all the candidates must fall under the age limit of 18 Years to 38 Years.
- BIS Scientists Educational Qualification- All the candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
Additional details regarding the eligibility criteria can be seen in the official notification link given below.
BIS Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Occurence|
|Starting Date of Application Process||16th March 2018|
|Last Date of Application Process||02nd April 2018|
BIS Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 109 Scientists B Posts
To apply for any of these above given posts, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. bis.org.in. Moreover, candidates can also opt to follow these below given steps to go through the application process without facing any hurdle. Kindly take a look at the following points mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of department i.e. bis.org.in.
- Search for the relevant link of your desired job.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines given in the official notification carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Apart from this, candidates can also opt to check out these below given direct links to go through the application process without any hustle.
BIS Scientists Vacancy 2018 Application Fee: All the General and OBC category candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 750 as application fee to apply for any of these aforementioned posts. However, the SC/ST candidates will just need to pay Rs 150 for the same.
BIS Jobs 2018 Important Links
BIS Recruitment 2018 Official Notification >> Check Here
BIS Scientist Jobs 2018 Apply Online >> Click Here
BIS Scientists Selection Process
All the candidates appearing for the BIS Recruitment 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination/Personal Interview
BIS Contact Details
Bureau of Indian Standards,
Manak Bhawan, 9 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi- 110002
BIS Scientists Vacancies 2018
The BIS Recruitment 2018 is undoubtedly a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates by which they can grab a reputed government job in an esteemed organization. We have showcased all the important details and essential information regarding the BIS Scientists Vacancies 2018 in the aforementioned article. However, you are completely free to ask all of your doubts and queries related to it in the comment section given below.