BMRCL Recruitment 2018: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has recently announced 36 vacant posts of Dy Chief & Executive Engineer. This is an opportunity for civil engineering graduates to work with metro rail corporation of Bangalore. The notification for BMRCL Engineer Jobs 2018 is uploaded on the official website of the organisation @ bmrc.co.in. Applications should be filled online on or before the final date 17th February 2018. This post contains some important details about Bangalore Metro Vacancy 2018, so read the full post.
Namma Metro also known as Bengaluru Metro is a metro system serving the city of Bengaluru, India. It is currently the second longest operational metro network in India after the Delhi Metro. On the other hand, Namma Metro was ranked the 83rd largest metro system in terms of length and the 79th largest metro network in terms of number of operating stations in the world. It also contains the first underground metro line in South India.
Bangalore Metro Notification
BMRCL Jobs 2018 Details
Name of organisation: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Name of post:
- Deputy Chief Engineer: 05
- Executive Engineer: 31
No. of posts: 36
Application mode: Online
Official website: bmrc.co.in
- Deputy Chief Engineer: Rs. 122630/-
- Executive Engineer: Rs. 67430/-
Bangalore Metro Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification: B.Tech/ B.E. in Civil Engineering only from a recognized university/institute. The candidate should have scored minimum 50% marks, in the essential educational qualification prescribed. The said 50% should be computed by averaging marks of all the years and in all papers in the entire Degree course i.e. total marks obtained in all years divided by maximum marks of all examinations.
- Deputy Chief Engineer: Maximum 55 years
- Executive Engineer: Maximum 50 years
BMRCL Engineer Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement release date: 16th January 2018
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 18th January 2018
- Last date to apply online: 17th February 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Hard copy of application form: 17th February 2018
BMRCL Recruitment 2018 – 36 Engineer Posts, Apply Online
Bangalore Metro has provided a great opportunity for job seekers via BMRCL Jobs 2018. Civil Engineering graduates can apply online for this vacancy. The aspirants should meet the eligibility criteria to complete their registration successfully. Knowledge of Kannada language is a must for applicants. We advise the aspirants to complete their registration well before the last date to avoid any last moment hassles and rush. Moreover, they can take help of the undermentioned steps to successfully apply.
How to Apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2018
- Read the BMRCL Vacancy 2018 official notification from carefully.
- Go to the online application page.
- Fill all the data fields with relevant information.
- Acknowledge the application and click on the pay fees button.
- After completion of fees payment, take a printout of BMRCL Recruitment 2018 application and send with the required document and Super scribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF —— ”.
To The General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex,
K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
Selection process: Suitable candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview round.
Bangalore Metro Vacancy 2018 Important Links
BMRCL Engineer Jobs 2018
Candidates who are graduated in Civil engineering and are passionate to work with Bangalore Metro, can apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2018. The online applications should be duly filled till the last date of 17th February 2018. No other means of application is applicable. For any questions related to Bangalore Metro Vacancy 2018, you can contact our experts through the comments. We also provide our subscribers with latest job updates directly through newsletter and notifications.