BHAVINI Recruitment 2018: Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BNVNL) will be published official notification for filling up various posts of the Scientific Assistant. Those applicants who wish to apply for this vacancy are advised to go through BHAVINI Vacancy Notification 2018 for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Applicants who meet its eligibility criteria may submit an online application form in between the dates through its official website, i.e., bhavini.nic.in. More details regarding BNVNL Jobs 2018 are provided below in this post.
Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI) is a Government Company under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) incorporated on 22nd October 2003 as Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of constructing and commissioning the first 500 MWe Fast Breeder Reactor (FBR) at Kalpakkam in Tamilnadu and to pursue construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of subsequent Fast Breeder Reactors for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of Government of India under the provisions of the Atomic Energy Act,1962.
BNVNL Vacancy 2018 Complete Details:
Number of Posts: Various Posts
Name of the Posts: Scientific Assistant
- Health Physics
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited
Official Website: bhavini.nic.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 35400/-
BNVNL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Crietria
- Health Physics: B.Sc (Physics) with minimum 60% marks.
- Chemistry: B.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks.
- Electrical: Diploma (Electrical) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Mechanical: Diploma (Mechanical) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Instrumentation: Diploma (Instrumentation) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
1) Educational/Technical Qualifications should be from a recognized
2) Candidates are required to work in round the clock shifts.
3) Candidates holding Diploma (Electronics & Instrumentation) can apply for Instrumentation.
4) Candidates holding Diploma (Electrical & Electronics) can apply for Electrical.
Age Limit: The applicants must have age between 18 years to 25 years.
BNVNL Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Opening date for submission of online application: Update Soon
- Closing date for submission of online application: Update Soon
BNVNL Recruitment 2018, Apply Online Scientist Vacancies, bhavini.nic.in:
The eligible and interested applicants in the post they can apply application form through the online mode from the Bhiwani official site, i.e., bhavini.nic.in Application for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Candidates may follow below-mentioned steps to apply online application for BHAVINI Vacancy 2018.
How to Apply:
- Applicants need to access bhavini.nic.in.
- Check the official notification properly.
- Select the post for which you wish to apply.
- Fill information in online application according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
Application Fee: Applicants need to Pay Rs. 100/- + other Bank charges as applicable is payable by applicants applying for the above posts except SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/women candidates.
Selection Process: The applicants will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
Official Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
Bhavini Jobs 2018
Interested candidates for this vacancy may check official notification for eligibility criteria detail. Those candidates who meet its criteria may send online application form in between the dates. Applicants are advised to submit their application on or before the last date of application submission because after this date online apply link will be disabled. If you have any queries regarding Bhavini Technician Recruitment 2018 ask us by commenting in the end of this post.