BOB SO Admit Card 2018: Bank of Baroda has been released BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card on 27th December 2017. The Department will conduct Specialist Officer Exam on 7th January 2018. All candidates who had filled the BOB SO Application Form they are only eligible to download the BOB SO Hall Ticket 2018 from the official website i.e. bankofbaroda.co.in or the direct link given below. You can get Bank of Baroda Hall Ticket 2018 by entering the necessary details like Date of Birth/ Name and Registration No. You are required to carry safely your Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2018. The other details related to the BOB Call Letter 2018 are given below, kindly go through it.
Latest Updates as on 29.12.2018: Admit Card for Specialist Officer has been released now.
Latest Updates as on 22.12.2017: Bank of Baroda is going to release admit card for Specialist Officer exam which is going to held on 7th January 2018. So keep visiting our site for any latest updates.
Key Content of This Article
- BOB SO Admit Card 2018 Details
- BOB Specialist Officer Job 2018 Selection Procedure
- Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2018 Download Steps
- What carry to be with Bank of Baroda Admit Card
- Bank of Baroda SO Exam Center
- Last 2 Weeks Preparation Tips and Strategies For BOB SO Exam 2018
Recently, Bank of Baroda has been released Specialist Officer vacancies for 427 Posts. The last date for application submission is 8th December 2017. Those candidates who have filled online application after checking eligibility criteria they are eligible to download BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018. The admit card will be releasing soon.
BOB SO Admit Card 2018 Details
- Name of the Organization: Bank of Baroda
- Official Website: bankofbaroda.com
- Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
- Apply Mode: Online
- Category: Admit Card
- Starting of Application form: 14th November 2017
- Last date to submit application form: 8th December 2017
- Admit Card Release Date: 27th December 2017
- BOB SO Exam 2018 Date: 7th January 2018
Well! If you have already applied for the exam, then the task begins now. You will want to get to that hall. Won’t you? but that’s possible once you have that document called Admit card in your hand. This BOB SO Call letter or admit card or hall ticket, call it whatever you may, will serve as an entry pass into the hall where the examination is to take place.
BOB Specialist Officer Job 2018 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in following tests conducted by the Bank of Baroda Board.
- Written Examination (Computer Based)
- Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test
Online Test Pattern
|Name of Posts||No of Questions||Marks||Total Time|
Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
GD/ PI/Psychometric Test: Applicants are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion and Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/GD & PI depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Department.
BOB Admit Card 2018, Download Bank of Baroda SO Call Letter
Those candidates who had applied for Bank of Baroda SO Exam 2018 they can download the BOB Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2018 through official website that is bankofbaroda.com by entering the necessary details like Date of Birth/ Name and Registration No. Candidates are not allowed to sit in the examination hall without carrying BOB Admit Card 2018. The below steps are given to download the Bank Of Baroda Admit Card 2018.
Steps to download the Bank of Baroda Hall Ticket 2018:
- First of all, candidates should go to official website that is bankofbaroda.com or the link given below.
- Then you should click on “Bank of Baroda SO Call Letter 2017-18”.
- Enter the Application Number & Date of Birth.
- Then click on “Submit Button”.
- Yippee… The admit card will appears on your screen.
- Download it & take the print out of admit card.
- You should bring this admit card at examination hall.
Bank of Baroda SO Admit Card 2018 >> Download Here
What carry to be with Bank of Baroda Admit Card
Applicants are advised to carry BOB admit card along with the following documents in the examination hall as well as at the time of Interview.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
BOB SO Exam Center
Online Test Centers:
|City Name||City Name|
Note: The GD/ Interview will be held at Bank’s corporate office in Mumbai.
Last 2 Weeks Preparation Tips & Strategies For BOB SO Exam 2018
You have 2 weeks in hand to crack the exam. Now, don’t focus on new things, just do the revision of all the section from starting. Right strategy can make you winner – It is not impossible to clear the exam. You just need to have the right plan and strategy to crack it. Below are the important tips which you must follow –
PRACTICE –REGULAR EXERCISE:
- Practice makes a man perfect. So make it a habit to daily practice questions.
- Practice concepts of each and every section.
- You can take 2 sections for practice in a day like reasoning and English a day, while quantitative aptitude and general awareness the next day followed by a mock test which you can take on daily basis.
- Now only few weeks are left for the exams so start with practicing more and more mock tests which are available on our website Gradestack. Then analyze your performance.
MOCK TESTS -THE BEST WAY:
It is the best way to check your performance and analyze your score in each section. Try to focus on clearing sectional cut off and thereby achieve high score.
To get high score in Reasoning and Quants section daily practice is required with a clear understanding of the concepts. In this regard the daily practice of mock test will increase your speed in paper solving, along with smooth and easy movement across sections.
TIME MANAGEMENT –THE KEY
- Proper utilization of the time is the sure shot success mantra. Time management accompanied with Question selection is two tools of success in ANDHRA Bank SO exam. You are not bound to solve all questions.
- Start with a section like GK and ENGLISH for finishing your paper with a great speed and to avoid confusion.
- Find out questions which are less time consuming in each section. Make sure that you do not get stuck on any question and spending too much time on a single question.
- Fix the TIME while attending paper. Make proper Schedule for your Study and follow it with passion even in exams.
SPEED & ACCURACY –THE NEED
- Speed and accuracy are the most important factors in this exam. To do well in Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning section focus on speed and accuracy.
- For increasing speed, solve easier questions first and mark the tough ones for the left time.
- Spending too much time on a single question will tend to reduce your speed, so if you are not able to solve it within 1 minute then move on.
BOB Admit Card 2018
We have tried to provide a full detail about the BOB SO Exam 2018 Admit card so that you can easily get it. Candidates who have registered for the BOB SO Recruitment 2017 can download Bank Of Baroda Admit Card 2018 at its official website. Bank of Baroda Call Letter 2018 has been released on 27th December 2017. Students are advised to prepare with full passion according to the syllabus of BOB SO exam 2018. Candidates can download BOB Hall Ticket 2018 from the official website that is bankofbaroda.com after by entering necessary details. For more query, you can ask us in our comment box.