Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Bank authority has released BOB Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018 Notification for 600 vacant positions. Applicants who want to make their career in bank sector, can avail this opportunity by applying online via official website bankofbaroda.com. You can fill BOB Jobs 2018 Application Form till the last date that is 2nd July 2018. You can find online apply link from 12th June 2018. More details regarding Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018 you may get here.
Bank of Baroda is a pioneer in various customer centric initiatives in the Indian banking sector. Bank is amongst first in the industry to complete an all-inclusive rebranding exercise wherein various novel customer centric initiatives were undertaken along with the change of logo. Additional information regarding the newly released BOB Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can be seen in the points elaborated below:
BOB Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Bank: Bank of Baroda
- Name of Posts: Probationary Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 600
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official website: bankofbaroda.co.in
- SC: 90
- ST: 45
- OBC: 162
- UR: 303
Bank of Baroda PO Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 12th June 2018
- Last Date of Apply Online: 2nd July 2018
- Fee Submission Date: 2nd July 2018
- Last date for Online Registration including Edit / Modification of Application by candidates (including far flung areas): 2nd July 2018
- Download Call Letter: After 18th July 2018
- Online Examination Date: 28th July 2018
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Officer Posts
To apply for any of the above given jobs, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department at bankofbaroda.co.in. Moreover, we are also showcasing some steps, which might help you in getting through the application process:
- Click on the direct link given above to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment for Probationary Officers.
- Candidates have to register first with all the required details.
- You will then receive a Login Id & Password.
- Save the Login ID & Password for future reference.
- Log In with the Id & Password you received.
- Fill up the application form carefully.
- Proceed with the Payment of Fees
- Submit the Application form.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Bank of Baroda Official Website.
- Click Careers at the end of the page.
- Further Click Current Opportunities.
- You will find the link to the Recruitment Advertisement & Direct Link to apply.
- Follow Steps 2-8 carefully.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a combination of written aptitude test and personal interviews and/or group discussions. Candidates should be ready to serve in any branch of India.
BOB PO 2018 Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||75||English & Hindi||Composite time of 2 Hours 30 minutes|
|Total||165||200||2 Hours 30 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||50||English||30 minutes|
BOB Recruitment 2018: Bank of Baroda has rolled out an official notification to select a total number of candidates at 424 Wealth Management Professionals posts. There are a great number of eligible individuals in our country, who desire to grab Bank Jobs 2018 in India. For all of those candidates, the new Bank Of Baroda Vacancies 2018 can proved to be very fruitful, as it is offering some of the most reputed posts in the organization. The department has already started the application process for its BOB Jobs 2018. Hence, all the candidates are advised to go through the online application process before the given deadline i.e. 6th May 2018 via official website of department at bankofbaroda.co.in.
Bank of Baroda SRM Notification
BOB Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Organization– Bank of Baroda
- Name of Post– Wealth Management Professionals
- Number of Post– 424
- Application Mode– Online
Additional details regarding the newly offered BOB Jobs can be seen in the table given below:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Relationship Manager||375|
|Operations Head – wealth||01|
|Operations Manager – wealth||01|
|Service and Control Manager||01|
|Product Manager – Investments||01|
|Compliance Manager Wealth||01|
|NRI Wealth Product Manager||01|
Bank of Baroda Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the new BOB Wealth Management Jobs 2018 has been divided into two parts, which can also be seen in the points given below:
Age Limit– The age limit for all the above given posts has been elaborated in the below mentioned table:
|Name of Posts||Minimum||Maximum|
|Senior Relationship Manager||23||40|
|Operations Head – wealth||35||50|
|Operations Manager – wealth||28||40|
|Service and Control Manager||32||42|
|Product Manager – Investments||28||40|
|Compliance Manager Welth||32||42|
|NRI Wealth Product Manager||28||40|
Apart from this, the department has also offered age relaxations for special category candidates, which are mentioned in the table given below:
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
The required educational qualification for all the aforementioned posts are as follows:
Senior Relationship Manager: Graduate from Goverment recognized University or Institution. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree frin reputed colleges.
Note: Other details regarding post wise qaulification, you need to check official notification.
BOB Wealth Management Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Process: 16th April 2018
- Last Date of Application Process: 6th May 2018
BOB Recruitment 2018: How to Apply for SRM Posts
- Visit the official website of department at bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Search for the relevant link possessing the name of your desired job.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Apart from this you can also check out the below given ‘Apply Online’ and ‘Official Notification’ link given below.
Bank Of Baroda WM Jobs 2018 Application Fee: All the General and OBC category candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 600 as application fee via online gateway, whereas, all the other category candidates will just have to pay an amount of Rs 100 for the same.
BOB WM Vacancies 2018 Important Links
Official Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
BOB Selection Process 2018
All the candidates will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview/Group Discussion
Bank Of Baroda Contact Details
Baroda Corporate Centre,
BOB SRM Jobs 2018
BOB Recruitment 2018 is undoubtedly a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates, by which they can get a reputed job profile in one of the most esteemed organizations of India. We have mentioned all the essential details and updates regarding the new Bank Of Baroda Jobs 2018 in the above given article, however, you are completely free to clear out your every query in the comment box given below.