Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 PO Vacancies: Bank of Baroda recently released a BOB notification for 400 vacancies of Probationary Officer posts in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-1. Eligible and interested candidates can send the BOB vacancy 2017 online application through the official website bankofbaroda.co.in or from the link given below. We advised to candidates that apply for this BOB Recruitment 2017 on or before 1 May 2017. Keep in mind that application will be accepted until the last date. Interested candidates can check details of Bank of Baroda PO Jobs 2017.
|Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2017 Details||Check Here|
|BOB Probationary Officer Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|Important Dates for Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy 2017||Check Here|
|BOB PO Recruitment 2017 applying process||Check Here|
|BOB Vacancy 2017 Application Fees||Check Here|
|Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Important Links||Check Here|
|BOB PO Vacancy 2017 Selection Procedure||Check Here|
|Bank of Baroda PO Exam Pattern 2017||Check Here|
|BOB PO 2017 Admit Card||Check Here|
|Bank Baroda PO Result 2017||Check Here|
Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Organization: Bank of Baroda
Total Number of Posts: 400 vacancies
Official website: bankofbaroda.co.in
Training Period: 3 Months
Apply Mode: Online
Name of Posts: Probationary Officer
Category Wise Vacancy Details BOB PO 2017
- Unreserved: 202
- OBC: 108
- SC: 60
- ST: 30
BOB PO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Bank Of Baroda Vacancy 2017 Academic Qualifications: Applicants must have completed Graduation Degree with minimum 55% (SC/ST/PWD-50%) in any discipline from recognized University.
BOB PO Recruitment 2017 Age Bar: 20 years to not more than 28 years.(a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1989 and not later than 01.04.1997 (both dates inclusive))
BOB PO 2017 Age Relaxation
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Ex-serviceman: 5 years
- J & K state candidates: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): SC/ST: 15 years, Gen: 10 years, OBC: 13 years
BOB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Start Date of online application submission: 1st April 2017
- Closing Date of BOB Online Application submission: 1st May 2017
- Online Payment of Fee: 1st April to 1st May 2017
- Download of call Letter for exam: 12 May 2017
- BOB PO Exam Date: 27 May 2017
Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 400 Probationary Officer vacancies, BOB Recruitment 2017
There are total 400 vacancies of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I. Candidates need to send the application online Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy 2017 through the official website. The application will not be accepted after the last date of Application submission which is 1st May 2017. For your convenience, we are going to provide some instruction to apply online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017.
Pre-requisites for Apply Online
- Scan their photograph (20kb – 50 kb) and signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal e-Mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this selection exercise.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-Mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-Mail ID before applying Online.
Steps to apply online
- Visit official website bankofbaroda.co.in or given below link.
- If you visit official site then click on “Notification for BMSB selection exercise 2017-18”
- Check all the details carefully
- Then Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SELECTION FOR ADMISSION TO BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING”
- First Registered you and log in after getting the registration number and password.
- Application form will open on your screen
- Fill the form with all the required information
- Upload signature and photograph
- Check before submit
- Make payment online
- Take a receipt of application form
BOB Probationary Officer Vacancy 2017 Application Charges
- General/Unreserved Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs.100/-
How to Fill application Fee
Aspirants are required to pay the fee through online their debit card or credit card.
- After submitting the online application from, it will be integrated with the payment gateway.
- You can make payment with the help of Master /Visa Debit or credit card.
- On successful transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Applicants are required to take the printout of e-receipt.
Check Here>> Notification for Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy 2017
Click Here>> Apply Online for BOB PO Recruitment 2017
Dena Bank Recruitment – Various PO Vacancies
Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 – 5000 Vacancies, Apply Now
BOB PO Exam Selection Process
Candidates will be selected through the mode of online examination (Objective + Descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Those who are going to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 they need to check exam pattern and descriptive syllabus from here. The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Online Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the applicants in the order of merit, subject to approximately 4 times the number of intake in each category, will be called for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion, and Interview. The qualifying marks in Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
The Psychometric Assessment will be qualifying in nature. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test (objective + descriptive), Psychometric Assessment, GD and Interview.
Bank of Baroda Exam Pattern 2017
|Type||Test Name||No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|Descriptive Test||English Language||02||50||30 Minutes|
|Sr. No.||City Name||Sr. No.||City Name||Sr.NO||City Name|
BOB PO Exam Admit Card 2017: Candidates will be able to download admit card from the official website on 12 May 2017. The exam date is 25 May 2017.
BOB PO Jobs 2017
Bank of Baroda again has come up with various vacancies of Probationary Officer posts. Candidates are required to fill the application form online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017. We have shared all the information. If you have any query or suggestion regarding BOB Recruitment 2017 then ask us through comment box. We will give the response as soon as possible.