Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018: The Bombay High Court has released an advertisement regarding the Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 about 160 Peon/ Hamal Posts on the Establishment High Court of Judicature at Bombay. All the candidates interested in this vacancy need to check the detailed information through Bombay High Court Jobs 2018 Notification and candidates who meet its criteria may submit an application form till the last date that is 18th June 2018. Notification and online application form for this vacancy are available on the official website of Bombay high court, i.e. bombayhighcourt.nic.in. More details regarding this Bombay High Court Professor Recruitment 2018 are provided below in this post, kindly go through it.
Latest Updates as on 11.06.2018: Bombay High Court has started online application form for 160 Peon Posts. You may fill application from 9th to 18th June 2018. We have mentioned all the details here.
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Details
- High Court of Bombay Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Bombay HC Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Bombay High Court Peon Jobs 2018 Selection Process
- Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 Application Fees
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Process
- Bombay High Court Peon Vacancy 2018 Important Links
About Bombay High Court: The Bombay High Court located in Mumbai, Maharashtra is among the oldest High Courts in India and has jurisdiction over the states of Maharashtra, Goa and the Union Territories – Daman and Diu and Dadra – Nagar Haveli.
Bombay HC Notification
High Court of Bombay has announced a Notification regarding various Peon vacancies. Those candidates who are waiting for Bombay HC Recruitment they can fill form till the last date that is 18th June at the official website.
|Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 Details|
|Organization Name:||High Court of Bombay|
|Number of Posts:||160|
|Name of Posts||Peon/ Hamal|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned the academic qualification for Peon Posts. You need to apply after checking the eligibility
Educational Criteria: 7th Class Passed and must not have more than 2 children.
Age Limit: 18-38 Years for Open category and 18-43 Years 18-43 years for backward class as on 18-08-2018.
- Advertisement Date: 9th June 2018
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 9th June 2018
- Last Date of Apply Online: 18th June 2018
Selection Process for Bombay High Court Exam
Applicants will be selected on the basis of examination in shorthand, typing, and Viva-voce. The Shorthand and typing test will contain 40 marks each and viva-voce will be of 20 Marks. Minimum passing marks for both Shorthand and Typing test will be 20 each. The shorthand transcription and Typing test is the computer based examination. If the applicants will be passed shorthand, then will be called to Typing test. If he/she passes typing test, eligible for Viva-voce.
Peon/ Hamal: For Peon posts, you need to clear Activeness Test and Cleaning Test. The activeness test carrying 5 marks shall be held on the date.
Application Charges: You need to pay Rs. 25/-.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018, Apply Online 160 Peon Vacancies in Bombay High Court
All the interested candidates in these Bombay High Court Vacancies need to check the eligibility criteria and if eligible they can apply by submitting the Bombay High Court Jobs 2018 Application Form through online mode. Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid, Applicants may follow below-given steps to apply online application for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018.
For your convenience, We are mentioning some useful steps to apply.
- Click on the official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Click on “Recruitment”
- Read the notification details very carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Now click on “Apply Online”
- For the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Official Notification >> Check Here
Online Application Form >> Click Here
Bombay HC Admit Card 2018: Those who will appear for exam they need to download and carry their admit card from the official website.
Bombay High Court Result 2018: The names of all the selected candidates in this Bombay High Court Recruitment will be published on the official website of the Bombay High Court, i.e. bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.
High Court of Bombay Jobs 2018
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 is inviting applications for filling up the posts of Peon form eligible applicants. Applicants who are searching High Court Vacancies they can apply online for Bombay HC Jobs 2018 till the last date that is 18th June 2018. We have mentioned all the details here. If you find any problem regarding apply then let us know by comment box at the end of the posts. We will respond you as soon as possible.