Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018: The Bombay High Court will be released an advertisement regarding the Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 about Professor, Asst Professor, Research Fellow, & Manager Posts. All the candidates interested in this vacancy need to check the detailed information through Bombay High Court Jobs 2018 Notification and candidates who meet its criteria may submit an application form till the last date. Notification and online application form for this vacancy are available on the official website of Bombay high court, i.e. bombayhighcourt.nic.in. More details regarding this Bombay High Court Professor Recruitment 2018 are provided below in this post, kindly go through it.
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Details
- Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 Pay Scale
- High Court of Bombay Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Bombay High Court Professor Jobs 2018 Selection Process
- Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 Application Fees
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Bombay High Court Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018 Important Links
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 Details
|Organization Name:||High Court of Bombay|
|Number of Posts:||07 Vacancies|
|Name of Posts||Professor, Asst Professor, Research Fellow, & Manager|
|Distribution of Vacancy||
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Starting Date||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
A Graded Scale of wages or salaries paid by a particular organization or profession. Basic Pay Scale amount is given below. You will get given pay scale after selected for this post.
- Professor: Rs. 37400 – 67000/- + Grade Pay: 10000/-
- For all others: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay: 7600, 5400/-
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Professor: Jurist/ Scholar with published work of High Quality
- Assistant Professor: Doctorate with good academic record
- Research Fellow: LLM with 5 years
- Manager: Bachelor Degree
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-38 years relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for Bombay High Court PA Exam
Applicants will be selected on the basis of examination in shorthand, typing, and Viva-voce. The Shorthand and typing test will contain 40 marks each and viva-voce will be of 20 Marks. Minimum passing marks for both Shorthand and Typing test will be 20 each. The shorthand transcription and Typing test is the computer based examination. If the applicants will be passed shorthand, then will be called to Typing test. If he/she passes typing test, eligible for Viva-voce.
The exam will be consist of the following three parts:
- Part A: Dictation of two passages in English containing total 600 words for transcription to ascertain the speed in shorthand.
- Part B: A Passage in English containing 500 words for Typing to ascertain the speed in typing.
- Part C: Viva-voce
Those candidates who are going to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 they need to submit Rs. 300/- by online or offline mode.
Online Payment Method
- Click on “My Account” tab on top left.
- Select my application then select direct recruitment
- Two options: (i)Pay Online (ii) Pay by Challan
- Under I option, Payment can be made through credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Under II Option, applicants need to take print of challan and pay fee through any branch of state bank of India.
Note: Candidates should pay by challan after two hours of submitting the application online and in any case on or before the last date of payment by challan.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018, Apply Online Professor & Other Vacancies in Bombay High Court
All the interested candidates in these Bombay High Court Vacancies need to check the eligibility criteria and if eligible they can apply by submitting the Bombay High Court Jobs 2018 Application Form through offline mode. Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through offline mode, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid, Applicants may follow below-given steps to apply offline application for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018.
How to Apply Online Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates need to access bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Open the offline application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Attach all important documents.
- Then send it to the postal address of the organization.
The Registrar (Administration),
National Judicial Academy,
Bhadbhada Road, Suraj Nagar P.O., Bhopal
Official Notification + Application Form
About Bombay High Court: The Bombay High Court located in Mumbai, Maharashtra is among the oldest High Courts in India and has jurisdiction over the states of Maharashtra, Goa and the Union Territories – Daman and Diu and Dadra – Nagar Haveli.
Bombay HC Admit Card 2018: Those who will appear for exam they need to download and carry their admit card from the official website.
Bombay High Court Result 2018: The names of all the selected candidates in this Bombay High Court Recruitment will be published on the official website of the Bombay High Court, i.e. bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.