Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17: The Bombay High Court has released an advertisement regarding the Bombay High Court Vacancy 2017 about 135 posts for Personal Assistant. All the candidates interested in this vacancy need to check the detailed information through Bombay High Court Jobs Notification 2017 and candidates who meet its criteria may submit an online application form in between the dates 22nd December 2016 to 6th January 2017. Notification and online application form for this vacancy are available on the official website of Bombay high court, i.e., bombayhighcourt.nic.in. More details regarding this vacancy are provided below in this post.
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 Details
- Bombay High Court Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- High Court of Bombay Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply Bombay High Court Jobs 2017
- Bombay High Court PA Vacancy 2017 Application Fees
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Bombay High Court Personal Asst Vacancy 2017 Important Links
About Bombay High Court: The Bombay High Court located in Mumbai, Maharashtra is among the oldest High Courts in India and has jurisdiction over the states of Maharashtra, Goa and the Union Territories – Daman and Diu and Dadra – Nagar Haveli.
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2017 Details:
Number of Posts: 135 Vacancies
- High Court of Judicature at Bombay: 73 candidates.
- High Court Bench at Nagpur: 29 candidates.
- High Court Bench at Aurangabad: 33 Candidates
Name of Posts: Personal Assistant (PA)
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: High Court of Bombay
Official Website: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP of Rs. 5400/- per month.
Educational Criteria: Candidates must have completed a Degree from a reputed University.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 21-38 years relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
BHC Bombay Jobs 2016 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22nd December 2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 6th January 2017.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017, Apply Online 135 Personal Assistant Vacancies in Bombay High Court, bombayhighcourt.nic.in:
All the interested candidates in these Bombay High Court Vacancies need to check the eligibility criteria and if eligible they can apply by submitting the Bombay High Court Jobs 2017 Application Form through online mode. Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid, Applicants may follow below-given steps to apply online application for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2017.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of online filled application form for future references.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Tests and Viva-voce.
Bombay High Court Result 2017: The names of all the selected candidates in this Bombay High Court Recruitment will be published on the official website of the Bombay High Court, i.e. bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.
Bombay High Court Jobs 2017
The BHC Bombay is all set to hire 135 candidates for the post of Personal Assistant and hence it for the same purpose, it has invited the High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2016-2017 Application Form through online mode on or before 6th January 2017. For any type of assistance regarding the Bombay High Court Vacancy 2017, you can comment at the end of the post, we will respond you in a quick time.