BPRD Recruitment 2017: Bureau of Police Research & Development has recently released an official notification regarding the BPRD Vacancy 2017. It has invited the eligible Indian candidates to apply for 84 Deputy Superintendent of Police, Inspector of Police, Stenographer Grade – II and other posts on deputation basis. The last date to make the BPRD Jobs 2017 Application Form reach to the given address in prescribed proforma is 20th November 2017. All Should make it sure that the applications received after the last date will not be accepted, so make it sure that the Application Form should reach the given address withing prescribed time limit. Interested candidates may visit the bprd.nic.in for more information on BPRD Recruitment 2017.
About BPRD: The Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD), was set up on 28 August 1970 in furtherance of the objective of the Government of India for the modernisation of police forces. It has evolved as a multifaceted, consultancy organization. At present it has 4 divisions – Research, Development,Training and Correctional Administration.
BPRD Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Organization: Bureau of Police Research and Development
Official Website: bprd.nic.in
Category: Govt Jobs
Location: New Delhi
Total No of Post: 84 Vacancies
Name of Post:
- Principal Scientific Officer (Life Science): 01
- Principal Scientific Officer (Uniform & Accoutrement): 01
- Principal Scientific Officer (Ballistics/ Explosives): 01
- Assistant Director (Legal): 01
- Assistant Director: 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Traffic & Transport): 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Weapons): 01
- Senior Scientific Officer(Life Science ): 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Building): 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Uniform & accouterment): 01
- Research Scientific Officer: 04
- Forensic Expert (JSO): 02
- Cyber Expert (JSO) 2: 02
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 21
- Inspector of Police: 19
- Hindi Editor: 01
- Sr. Scientific Assistant (Life Science): 01
- Sr. Scientific Assistant (Uniform & Accoutrement): 01
- Legal Assistant: 01
- Hindi Translator Grade-I: 01
- Senior Investigator: 01
- Hindi Translator: 02
- Manager Grade- III: 01
- Clerk/ Salesman: 01
- Halwai: 01
- Despatch Rider: 03
- Staff Car Driver: 12
BPRD Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Graduation in relevant field from any recognized institute/university can apply for the BPRD Recruitment 2017. and for more qualification details please refer to Official Notification.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be more 56-year-old.
Salary: For post wise salary details, you should go through the official notice of recruitment.
- Application Receiving Last Date: 20th November 2017
BPRD Recruitment 2017 Application Form, 84 DSP, Police Inspector, Constable Jobs in Bureau of Police Research & Development
Applications are being invited from the willing candidates on deputation basis for 84 Constable, DSP, Police Inspector, Stenographer Grade – II and various jobs in Bureau of Police Research and Development. Application receiving last date by the BPR&D is 20th November 2017. Visit BPRD DSP Official Notification 2017 for detailed information.
- Visit the below link and download official notice and the BPR&D Application Form 2017.
- After reading the instructions carefully, proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill correct details in respective columns of the application form.
- Enclose required certificates/documents and send it to the given address.
Bureau of Police Research & Development,
Block No XI, Third Floor,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi 110 003.
Application Fee: As given in the official notice, applicants have to pay the application fee.
Selection Process: Through the valid selection rounds, eligible candidates will be shortlisted. It will be written exam and interview.
BPRD Recruitment 2017 Result: Applicants are advised to visit bprd.nic.in to know the latest information on result declaration.
BPRD Jobs 2017
Candidates interested in deputation basis jobs in Bureau of Police Research & Development can apply for the 84 Constable, DSP, Police Inspector, and various other jobs by submitting the BPRD Recruitment 2017 Application Form to given address till the last date. Aspiring candidates have to apply on or before 20th November 2017 for Bureau of Police Research and Development Recruitment 2017. Before sending the application form, candidates need to visit the official site – bprd.nic.in once. For any of the queries concerning the BPRD Vacancy 2017, you can ask us by commenting at the end of the post.