BSF Recruitment 2018: The Ministry of Home Affairs has generated vacancies for posts of Pera Medical Staff(SI (Staff Nurse), ASI (Pharmacist), & CT (Kahar)) in BSF India. It is a great opportunity for passionate MALE aspirants who want to protect the territorial borders of our nation from enemies. The notification and application form were released at the official site bsf.nic.in. Young and industrious candidates can now start applying for BSF Vacancy 2018. Remember, that the applications must be sent to the concerned departments till the last date, positively. All the details like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, physical requirements and more for BSF Bharti 2018 has been provided herein.
BSF Jobs 2018 Details
Name of organisation: Border Security Force of India
Number of posts: Various
Name of posts:
- SI (Staff Nurse)
- ASI (Pharmacist)
- CT (Kahar)
Official site: bsf.nic.in
Application mode: Offline
- SI (Staff Nurse): Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP: Rs. 4200/-
- ASI (Pharmacist): Rs. 5200- 20200/- + GP. Rs. 2800/-
- CT (Kahar): Rs. 5200- 20200/- + GP. Rs. 2000/-
BSF Pera Medical Staff Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- SI (Staff Nurse): Passed 10+2 or equivalent Degree/ Diploma in General Nursing Programme
- ASI (Pharmacist): Passed 10+2 or equivalent Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy
- CT (Kahar): Passed in Matriculation and two years work experience.
- SI (Staff Nurse): 21 to 30 Years
- ASI (Pharmacist): 18 to 25 Years
- CT (Kahar): 18 to 23 Years
Border Security Force Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Application submission starting date: Update Soon
- Application submission last date: Update Soon
BSF Recruitment 2018 Application Form, Pera Medical Staff Vacancies
This BSF recruitment notification is only for Indian nation candidates. It is clearly mentioned in the notification. Aspirants have to check their eligibility and physical measurements as the criteria described above to proceed further to the application process. We have mentioned the steps for the application process of BSF Jobs 2018 below.
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2018
- Open the official notification from the link provided below.
- Read all the details carefully as mentioned in the notification.
- Download the application form attached with the notification.
- Fill in all the details asked in the form, relevantly.
- Copies of all the supportive document should be kept in handy.
- Check the information you have filled in the form thoroughly. It cannot be changed after submission.
- Send the application to the concerned department. All the departments for various regions are mentioned in the notification.
Government of India,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
Directorate General Border Security Force
Examination fees: Fees of Rs. 100/- towards examination should be deposited by means of DD/postal order. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the fees.
BSF Constable Bharti 2018 Important Links
Official Notification + Application Form >> Click here
Border Security Force Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
As we all know that BSF holds the security part of our nation, which is undoubtedly a major responsibility. Hence, the department has its own fixed process to select any candidate in the force. Either at higher or at lower position, an applicant will have to pass certain exams to get selected in the Border Security Force, these are:
BSF Vacancies 2018 Helpline/Contact Details
HQr DG BSF, Block No. 10
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003
E-mail ID- email@example.com
Ph. No.- 011-24364851
BSF Bharti 2018
This is a very good news for all the sports players who want to join the Border Security Force under BSF GDMO Vacancy 2018 and serve the nation. Both males and females can apply for this vacancy. We have provided all the details and relevant information regarding BSF Jobs 2018 on our website. For more job updates like these don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and notifications. If you have any query related to this vacancy then comment it below in the comments section.