BSNL Recruitment 2017: The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has been recently broadcasted an official notification on the BSNL site that is bsnl.co.in concerning the 2510 vacant seats for the posts of Junior Telecom Officer in the well-reputed government BSNL department from the external candidate. Those Applicants from open market/external market who have valid GATE score-2017 they may apply online by submitting the online application for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 through the BSNL Official website from 6th March to 6th April 2017. If you want to get the more Details about the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited JTO Jobs 2017 then the given below information is very useful for you.
- BSNL Recruitment 2017 Details
- BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- BSNL Disqualification Permeter
- BSNL Vacancy 2017 Salary & Important Dates
- How to Apply for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment 2017
- BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Notification & Online Apply
About BSNL: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquarter located at New Delhi, India. BSNL is largest provider of fixed telephony, largest broadband services provider with more than 60% Market share and 5th largest mobile telephony provider in the country. As on 31 Dec 2014, 2,29,447 employees working in BSNL and every year company recruit thousands of people.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Organization Name- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Total No. of posts: 2510
Name of the Post: Junior Telecom Officer
Educational Qualification Criteria: Candidate must possess the educational qualifications: BE/ BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ I.T./ Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/ M.Sc.(C.S.) are required to appear GATE Examination 2017.
BSNL JTO Jobs 2017 Age Limit: Aspirants minimum age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01st August 2016. Upper age limit relaxation for reserved candidates will be provided as per the rules that are mentioned in the BSNL notification 2017 page. So, that candidates you just need to download the BSNL Recruitment 2017 notification page and check the official notification for more updates.
Disqualification: No person shall be eligible for appointment:
(i) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
(ii) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted marriage with any person;
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Vacancy 2017 Salary: Rs. 16400 to Rs. 40500/-.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 (JTO) Important date:
- Starting Date for BSNL JTO Online Application: 6th March 2017
- Closing date for BSNL JTO Online Application: 6th April 2017
BSNL Recruitment 2017 Online Apply, 2510 Jr Telecom Officer Vacancies, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Jobs, BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Online Apply Starting from 6 March
All those talented applicants who meet the eligibility criteria they can apply online for the available 2510 Junior Telecom Officer Vacancies in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. Apply online for the BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 until the last date by following the BSNL official website, i..e bsnl.co.in. We are giving the advised to the students that if they fulfill all the eligibility criteria of the BSNL Jobs 2017 then they should have to grab the right opportunity.
How to apply for the BSNL Junior Telecom officer 2017-
- Log on to bsnl.co.in.
- Go to the recruitment advertisement.
- Read the official Notification carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill the online application form with authentic details and attach all the necessary document scanned copies.
- Save the soft copy of the online application form and take the printout of the application form.
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Application Fee: The prescribed examination fee of 500/- for UR/ OBC applicants & of 300/- for SC/ST applicants shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card only.
Junior Telecom Officer Jobs 2017 Selection Process:
- Applicants having qualification BE/ BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/ Electronics/ Computer/ Radio/ Electrical/ IT /Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics) /M.Sc.(Computer Science) & have appeared in GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC /EE / IN.
- The applicants shall have to register themselves further with VALID GATE Registration ID (13 digits) with the GATE Paper Code CS/ EE/ EC / IN through externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
- During the registration with BSNL, aspirants shall have to choose a particular Circle, where she/he would serve in case of appointment in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
- Accordingly, on the declaration of GATE-2017 result, Circle wise merit list shall be prepared by the BSNL on the basis of GATE-2017 score/marks obtained by registered applicants and available vacancies thereof in respective Circles. The cutoff of the merit list for appointment will be decided by authority.
- BSNL shall not organize any further Examination/ personal interview etc. for the selection of the applicants for the recruitment of Direct JTO in BSNL.
BSNL Jobs 2017, Junior Telecom Operator vacancies
All the applicants are advised to go through the official advertisement before applying online for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017. There are total 2510 Vacant places for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer posts and the last date to apply for the BSNL Recruitment 2017 is 6th April 2017. The online application link for the BSNL JTO Jobs 2017 will be made available at BSNL Official Website from 6th March. For more all the latest details, you are advised to visit the official BSNL Vacancy 2017 notification page and if you have any queries then you can put your questions using the comment box at the end of the post.