BSPHCL Recruitment 2018: BSPHCL or Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd has issued the employment notification for recruitment of 240 Assistant Electrical Engineer and Assistant Engineer posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for BSPHCL Jobs 2018 in the Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited and its subsidiary companies, may apply online for the BSPHCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 from 16th to 31st March 2018. Applicants can visit the official website of BSPHCL – bsphcl.bih.nic.in for more information regarding the BSPHCL Vacancy 2018.
About BSPHCL: Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. has the responsibility of generation, supplying and distribution of electricity in Bihar state. Currently, BSPHCL has more than 1,700 officer and 14,850 staffs to generate its power and to maintain proper electricity distribution. Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited is also known as Bihar State Electricity Board. It is a state electricity controller board operating in the State of Bihar in India. Bihar State Electricity Board was started in 1958 as a statutory corporation work under the Electricity Supply Act, 1948 and its headquarters situated in Patna, India. Bihar State Power Holding Company.
BSPHCL Engineer Notification
Bihar State Power Company has released official advertisement for Assistant Electrical Engineer and Assistant Engineer. You need to check eligibility criteria from BSPHCL Engineer Notification which is given here.
BSPHCL Vacancy 2018 Details:
Name of Organization: Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd
Total Post: 240
Name of the post:
- Assistant Electrical Engineer: 200
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 40
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Electrical Engineer: Full time 4 years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with Minimum % of Marks
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Full time 4 years BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University by AICTE with minimum % of Marks.
REMUNERATION: Consolidated Pay Band – Rs. 36800-58600 for One year during probation period starting with consolidated monthly pay Rs. 36800/- (Rs. Thirty six thousand eight hundred) only.
- Online Registration Start Date: 16th March 2018
- Online Registration End Date: 31st March 2018
- Fee Payment End Date: 1st April 2018
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018, 240 Electrical Engineer Jobs in Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd, Apply Online
BSPHCL has come up with the 240 Electrical Engineer posts. Eligible and interested candidates have to apply online from 16th to 31st March 2018. Before applying online to the BSPHCL Vacancy 2018, candidates are advised to visit the BSPHCL Electrical Engineer Official Notification 2018, given here. We are providing the how to apply online procedure below for the interested candidates.
- Visit bsphcl.bih.nic.in and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Or you can also open the ‘Apply Online’ page from the below link.
- Fill all the details carefully in the BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
- Pay the application fee (as mentioned in the official notice) through Credit/Debit card/Net banking.
- Finally, submit your application form.
- Take a print out of submitted form.
Application Fee: Application fee is Rs.1,500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred) only for UR, BC and EBC candidates and for SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang is Rs.375/- (Rupees Three hundred seventy five) only.
BSPHCL Jobs 2018
Aspirants can apply online for a huge vacancy of 240 Electrical Engineer and Assistant Engineer in BSPHCL. Apply online link for the BSPHCL Jobs 2018 would open on 16th March and would active till 31st March 2018. Interested candidates have to apply online by following the above link but before this, candidates are advised to go through the official notification for complete information of this BSPHCL Recruitment 2018. If you face any difficulty, visit bsphcl.bih.nic.in.