Canara Bank Recruitment 2017: The Canara Bank has released the Bank of Canara Recruitment 2017 notification on its official website. There are 20 vacancies of Sportsperson for the posts of Clerical Cadre and Officer Cadre in JMG Scale-I at Canara Bank. Those candidates who are interested and eligible as per criteria of Bank they can apply for the Canara Bank Vacancy 2017 by downloading the application form which is available at the official website canarabank.com. The last date to apply for the Canara Bank Jobs and send it to Bank office is 10 March 2017 by 5 PM. The other details related to Canara Bank Recruitment notification 2017 are given below.
About Canara Bank: Canara Bank is an Indian state-owned bank headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was established at Mangalore in 1906, making it one of the oldest banks in the country. The government nationalised the bank in 1969. As of September 2016, the bank had a network of 5847 branches and more than 10026 ATMs spread across India.
Canara Bank Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Canara Bank
Official Website: canarabank.com
Application Mode: Offline
No. of Vacancies: 20
Name of the Posts: Clerical cadre/Officer cadre
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Canara Recruitment 2017:
- Candidate Should passed 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognised University or institute/Board (Clerical Cadre).
- Degree from a recognised institute or its equivalent (Officer Cadre)
- Candidate should Fight in Inter State Championship or should be a member of combined universities team (Clerk).
- A candidate has Participated in the International event or should be an Arjuna Award Winner (Officer Cadre).
Age Limit: The Candidate should be in between 18 to 30 years.
Important Dates for Canara Bank Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2017:
- last date of submission of Application form to Bank office: 10 March 2017
How to Apply for Canara Bank Clerical Jobs 2017:
Those sportspersons who wants to do the job in Bank department they can apply for Bank of Canara Recruitment 2017 by filling the application form through downloading it from the official website and send it to Canara Bank office before the last date. The below steps are given to fill the Canara Bank Application Form 2017.
- Candidate have to visit the official website that is canarabank.com
- Then go to the career option and click on that.
- The various post will appear, just click on the Clerical/ Officer Cadre.
- Then Application Form will be downloaded
- Now take a printout and fill it by own and attach all the required documents.
- Now send it to the postal Address of Canara Bank
The Deputy General Manager,
Canara Bank, Personnel Management Section,
Human Resources Wing, 112,
JC Road, Bangalore – 560 002.
Application Fees: Not Mentioned in official Notification
Selection Process: The selection will be based on the Personal Interview taken by the board of Canara Bank.
Admit Card: The Admit card of Canara Bank will be available on the official website after the Application Process. Candidates can download the admit card from the website.
Canara Bank Result 2017: Canara Bank Clerical Result will be declared after the process of Personal Interview. The result will be available on the official website.
Canara Bank Jobs 2017
Canara Bank is offering a very good opportunity to the sportspersons to work with them. They are recruiting the candidates through Canara Bank Recruitment 2017. All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply by downloading the Canara Bank Application form 2017 through the official website. For more information and query, please keep in touch with us.