CAT 2016 Application Form : Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) are inviting online application form for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016 Notification. This exam is organized for admission in leading B-Schools in India. CAT 2016 will be conducted by IIM Indore this year.The CAT 2016 has started registration from August. The CAT 2016 Voucher will end in September. All of the Details Like Application Process,Selection Process,Important Dates are Mentioned below : –
CAT Application Form 2016, CAT 2016 Application Form
Eligibility Criteria : – A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50 % marks is eligible to apply for this test.Those Candidates who are currently studying in the final year of a Bachelor Degree,they can also apply for this test.
Buying The CAT 2016 Voucher
- You can buy the CAT 2016 voucher online directly from the IIMs by logging in to the new CAT 2016 Official Website, www.cat2016.iimidr.ac.in.
- The price of CAT 2016 Voucher is Rs. 1600, which was the price last year.
- Scratch the area covered with silver strip of paper of the CAT 2016 Voucher to obtain your voucher number which is the key to CAT 2016 application procedure.
CAT 2016 Online Registration
- The Candidate Should have a Valid Email Address as all Communications regarding the exam from IIMs
- Visit The CAT 2016 Official Website, and click on Register for CAT 2016 Link.
- The 3 tasks,which you have to Complete
- Create a Profile
- Fill the Cat 2016 Application Form
- Schedule Your Test.
- Enter Your Name & Valid Email Address as all Communications.
- The User Name Should be Combination of Alphanumeric Characters which are not more than 50 characters & there should not be any space or special characters.
- The Password Should be 7 to 20 characters & contain at least 1 Alpha and 1 Numeric Charcters.
- Select a Secret Question & Answer it. this will help you in case of forgetting your password.
- You have to use Username & password for login.& provide your contact details& postal address.
CAT 2016 Application Form Procedure:
- Fill your personal information such as Gender,Nationality,Category and Date of Birth.
- Fill your work experience (if any) such as number of months of experience, sector of work etc.
- After completing each page, click on ‘Save & Continue’ button to move further.
Schedule Your Test:
- The Candidates have to Select your test center out of the 40 cities where CAT 2016 will be conducted.
- The Candidates have to choose any 1 day out of the total test.
- CAT 2016 will be held in 2 slots everyday starting from 10 am and 3.15 pm. Select either of the slots.
- If a particular test center is already 100% registered in a particular or both slots, you have to select a different test center and slot respectively.
For General Candidates : – Rs.1600/-
For SC/ST Candidates : – Rs.800/-
Selection Process: Candidates Will be a selected on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion & Personal interviews.