CAT Application Form 2018: Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) will be released the notification for Common Admission Test 2018 and those who are interested they can apply for CAT 2018 in the upcoming months. Cracking the Common Admission Test 2018 or CAT is the first and foremost priority for an MBA aspirants. CAT Exam 2018 is conducted by the IIMs on a rotational basis. All those candidates who are interested and eligible to take admission in IIMs they can fill the online IIM CAT 2018 Application Form till the last date through the official website that is iimcat.ac.in. Before filling the form, candidates need to check IIM CAT Notification 2018 from here. The other details related to the Common Admission Test 2018 Application Form is given below, kindly go through it.
About IIMs: The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) are a group of 20 public, autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer postgraduate, doctoral and executive education programmes. The establishment of IIMs was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the Planning Commission.
CAT 2018 Application Form Details
Name of Organization: Indian Institutes of Management, Lucknow
Official Website: iimcat.ac.in
Name of Examination: Common Admission Test 2018
Course Offered: Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
IIM CAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and PWD categories).
- Candidates appearing for final exams in 2018 are also eligible.
Age Limit: No age limits
CAT 2018 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Common Admission Test 2018 Score after the shortlisted candidates will be called for GD & PI.
CAT 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
The exam of Common Admission Test is conducted in the online mode. The test is divided into 3 sections namely: Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation, Quantitative Ability.
|SECTIONS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||SECTIONAL DURATION|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34 Ques||60 Minutes|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||32 Ques||60 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||34 Ques||60 Minutes|
- The entire test is of 3 hours where every section is for one hour.
- A candidate cannot move to the next section till he completes the time allocated in the previous section. Also, one cannot move back to the previous sections after the allotted time for that section is over (switching of sections not allowed).
- There are two types of questions in the test: MCQs and non-MCQs, where the candidate has to write the answer in the space provided.
- There is an allotment of 3 marks for every correct answer and one-fourth marks are deducted for every incorrect attempt. However, there is no negative marking for the non-MCQ questions.
CAT 2018 Important Dates
|Release of Notification||Update Soon|
|Registration Starts||Update Soon|
|Registration Closes||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Issue||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Result Declaration||Update Soon|
CAT 2018 Application Form, IIMs Admissions 2018, Common Admission Test 2018, CAT Exam 2018
Those candidates who are interested in doing the Management Course in Indian Institute of Management they can fill the CAT 2018 Application Form through official website till the last date expire. Candidates are requested to keep full attention while filling the application form for no mistake. The below steps are given to fill the application form.
Steps to fill the IIMs Common Admission Test 2018 Application Form:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is iimcat.ac.in
- Then go to the New Registration and do the registration.
- After that click on Application form.
- Then fill all required details that asked and upload all documents.
- Pay the fees online and click on submit button.
- In last take the print out of application form for future use.
- General/OBC: Rs.1700/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.850/-
IIM CAT 2018 Important Links
CAT 2018 Advertisement
CAT Admit Card 2018: The IIM CAT Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
CAT 2018 Result: The result will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check it from the official website. After IIM CAT Result 2018 declaration, candidates will be called for admission process.
Common Admission Test 2018
Here we had tried to deliver the details of CAT Application Form 2018. All candidates can fill the application form who are eligible and interested for CAT 2018 Exam. Candidates are requested to fill the form before the last date from the official website. For more query related to CAT 2018 Application Form, you can ask us in our comment box.