CAT Application Form 2017: Hey Guys, those candidates who are seeking to do the management course they are informed that Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) is going to release the notification for CAT 2017 on 30th July 2017 tentatively and it will be probably held in the month of December 2017. Cracking the Common Admission Test 2017 or CAT 2017 is the first and foremost priority for an MBA aspirants. CAT 2017 Exam is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) on a rotational basis. All those candidates who are interested and eligible to take admission in IIMs they can fill the online IIM CAT 2017 Application Form from 8th August 2017 to 22nd September 2017 through the official website that is iimcat.ac.in. Before filling the form, candidates need to check CAT Notification 2017 from here. The other details related to the Common Admission Test 2017 Application Form is given below, kindly go through it.
About IIMs: The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) are a group of 20 public, autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer postgraduate, doctoral and executive education programmes. The establishment of IIMs was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the Planning Commission.
CAT 2017 Application Form Details
Name of Organization: Indian Institutes of Management, Lucknow
Official Website: iimcat.ac.in
Name of Examination: Common Admission Test 2017
Course Offered: Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
CAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and PWD categories).
- Candidates appearing for final exams in 2017 are also eligible.
Age Limit: No age limits
CAT 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Common Admission Test 2017 Score after the shortlisted candidates will be called for GD & PI.
CAT 2017 Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
The exam of Common Admission Test is conducted in the online mode. The test is divided into 3 sections namely: Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation, Quantitative Ability.
|SECTIONS||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||SECTIONAL DURATION|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34 Ques||60 Minutes|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||32 Ques||60 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||34 Ques||60 Minutes|
- The entire test is of 3 hours where every section is for one hour.
- A candidate cannot move to the next section till he completes the time allocated in the previous section. Also, one cannot move back to the previous sections after the allotted time for that section is over (switching of sections not allowed).
- There are two types of questions in the test: MCQs and non-MCQs, where the candidate has to write the answer in the space provided.
- There is an allotment of 3 marks for every correct answer and one-fourth marks are deducted for every incorrect attempt. However, there is no negative marking for the non-MCQ questions.
CAT 2017 Important Dates
|Release of Notification||30th July 2017|
|Registration Starts||8th August 2017|
|Registration Closes||22nd September 2017|
|Admit Card Issue||October 2017|
|Exam Date||In December 2017|
|Result Declaration||January 2018|
CAT 2017 Application Form, IIMs Admissions 2017, Common Admission Test 2017, CAT Exam 2017
Those candidates who are interested in doing the Management Course in Indian Institute of Management they can fill the CAT 2017 Application Form through official website till the last date expire. Candidates are requested to keep full attention while filling the application form for no mistake. The below steps are given to fill the application form.
Steps to fill the IIMs Common Admission Test 2017 Application Form:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is iimcat.ac.in
- Then go to the New Registration and do the registration.
- After that click on Application form.
- Then fill all required details that asked and upload all documents.
- Pay the fees online and click on submit button.
- In last take the print out of application form for future use.
- General/OBC: Rs.1700/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.850/-
IIM CAT 2017 Important Links
CAT Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
CAT 2017 Result: The result will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check it from the official website.
Common Admission Test 2017
Here we had tried to deliver the details of CAT Application Form 2017. All candidates can fill the application form who are eligible and interested for CAT 2017 Exam. Candidates are requested to fill the form before the last date from the official website. For more query related to CAT 2017 Application Form, you can ask us in our comment box.