CCRT Recruitment 2016: Centre for Cultural Resources and Training,(CCRT) New Delhi has released the notification of the recruitment of various posts as Field Officer, Assistant Documentation Officer, senior Accountant, Craft Instructor and Coordinator, Lower Division Clerk Posts. Interested candidates can send their filled CCRT Recruitment 2016 Application Form via the help of official website www.ccrtindia.gov.in within 30 days by published this post. You can check more details like as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to apply, and Selection Procedure. That are given below……
CCRT Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of Posts: Will be updated soon
Name of the Posts:
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Field Officer||Will be updated soon|
|Assistant Documentation Officer||Will be updated soon|
|Senior Accountant||Will be updated soon|
|Craft Instructor and Coordinator||Will be updated soon|
|Lower Division Clerk||Will be updated soon|
- For Field Officer: Must be Post Graduate in Art/ History/ Cultural/ Anthropology and must have 5 years experience in that related field.
- For Assistant Documentation Officer: Must have a Degree/Diploma in Cinematography/ Sound Recording/ Sound Engineering.
- For Senior Accountant: Must have done B. Com. And Having a 5 years experience in accounts
- For Craft Instructor and Coordinator: Must have 12th / Diploma (Craft) Passed and also have a 3 years experience in Art/Craft
- For Lower Division Clerk: Must have a 12th Passed and Have a good Typing Speed in English (35 WPM) and Hindi (30 WPM)
Age Limit: For Lower Division Clerk à Age should be in between 18 to 27 years. For Remaining Posts à Maximum age limit not more than 35 years
- Last Date for submitting receipts of the Application Form: Within 30 days after publishing the Advertisement.
CCRT Recruitment 2016 Applying Process
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply and send their application forms within 30 days of the publication date . For more details please read out the official notification. Candidates should have to log on to the official website that is as www.ccrtindia.gov.in and from there firstly download the application form and fill it with required necessary details and send it to below given address with required certificates and all.
Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training,
Plot No. 15-A, Sector-7,
Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview round and experience will also be considered as a major field.
CCRT Recruitment 2016 Result: The Result will be published on the official website www.ccrtindia.gov.in. As after successful compilation of the exam.
CCRT Jobs 2016
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training,(CCRT) New Delh has announced notification for the various posts, Candidates can send their application to the concerned authority before 30 days of notification advertisement, candidates get info and download application form from here.