CDAC Pune Recruitment 2017: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Pune has released the notification to recruit 96 Project Engineer, Project Manager and Project Assistant in the various fields. Eligible and interested candidates for C-DAC Pune Vacancy 2017 can apply online application through its official website, i.e., www.cdac.in from 12th January 2017 to 26th January 2017. For more details about CDAC Jobs 2017 like age limit, qualification, selection process, application form, important date are given below.
About CDAC: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is known as CDAC, an R&D organization under the Department of Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Govt. of India. It came into existence in 1988 it is located in Pune.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Pune Recruitment 2017 Details:
Total No.of Posts: 96 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Project Engineer: 93 Posts
- Project Manager: 02 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Engineer: Rs. 31000/-
- Project Manager: Rs. 64000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs. 19500/-
- Project Engineer: Candidates should have possessed first Class BE/B. Tech in Civil/Computer Science/ E&TC/ Electronics/ Information Technology OR ME /M. Tech in Civil/Computer Science/ E&TC/ Electronics/ Information Technology OR Ph. D in Computer Science/ E&TC/ Electronics/Information Technology
- Project Manager: Candidates should have possessed First Class B.E. / B. Tech/M.E. / M. Tech/B.Sc in relevant Discipline or MCA or Ph.D.
- Project Assistant: Candidates should have possessed Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Organization Name: Centre For Development of Advanced Computing
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.cdac.in
Age Limitation: Candidates age must not be more than 35 years.
- Start date to apply online: 12th January 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 29th January 2017
C-DAC Pune Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Project Engineer & Other Posts at cdac.in
Candidates can apply online form through the CDAC official website which is www.cdac.in before 29th January 2017. After successful submission of application form candidates can take printout of online form for your future references. Applications for CDAC Vacancy 2017 are accepted only through online mode application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. How to apply for CDAC Jobs 2017 check process below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.cdac.in
- Scan your photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready to apply online for uploading.
- Click on the applied button provided against each position for you wish to use.
- Fill all the details in the application form according to given instructions.
- After filling the details, please verify and click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- The required application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment or by remitting the amount at any branch of Axis Bank.
Application Fee: Rs 100/- is payable for the application fee. There is no fee for Female and SC/ST Candidates. Payments through online by using debit or credit cards or by challan at any branch of Axis Bank
CDAC Engineer Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected by Written Test & Personal Interview.
Result: CDAC will declare the result of C-DAC Vacancy 2017very soon. Candidate can check the result at the CDAC official website which is www.cdac.in.
C-DAC Jobs 2017
Those who are interested in this recruitment, they can apply online from www.cdac.in before 29th January 2017. Before applying for any post candidates are advised to go through official website properly for detailed information on this vacancy. If you have any queries regarding CDAC Jobs 2017 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.