CDS 2 Application Form 2017: UPSC CDS II exam 2017 notification will be released on 09th August 2017. Apply for CDS Application form 2017 online from 09 August 2017 to 8th September 2017. Apply online for CDS 2 2017 online Application form at upsc.gov.in on or before the last date 8th September 2017. CDS II 2017 Exam will be held on 19 November 2017. You may check Combined Defense Services examination 2017 details from here.
Union Public Service Commission has conducted the CDS I 2017 and the results are already announced, now it’s time to organize again the CDS II examination 2017-18 which will be organized on 19th November 2017. Everyone is looking for the sign which will give information about when will the processes of applying will begins. Here we have information for you that the process of Online Application will begin from 9th August 2017 on the official website. You can fill the online form by visiting the website.
About: Union Public Service Commission is located in New Delhi, India. It is owned and control by the Government of India. The responsibility of UPSC is to arrange the examination and interviews to recruit employees and to promote the existing employees. UPSC makes possible to fill the vacant posts and to provide a deserving and a suitable candidate to the various departments in the Government Services.
Combined Defence Services Examination 2017 Details
Number of Posts: 463 Vacancies (tentatives)
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradoon: 150 Vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women): 11 Vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45 Vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 225 Vacancies
CDS Application Form 2017-18 Educational Qualification: Candidates who are going to apply for CDS Exam 2017, they should have completed Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized university. Final year students can also apply.
|Indian Military Academy||Born After 2nd July 1992 and earlier than 1st July 1997|
|Indian Naval Academy||Unmarried male candidates Born not earlier than 2nd July 1992 & not later than 1st July 1997|
|Air Force Academy||20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2016|
|Officers Training Academy (Man)||Born Between 2nd July 1991 to 1st July 1997|
|Officers Training Academy (Women, Non-Technical)||Unmarried women candidates born between 2nd July 1991 to 1st July 1997|
- Date Of Notification Release: 9th August 2017
- CDS II 2017 Last Date for receipt Application Form: 10 September 2017
- CDS 2017 Date Of Written Exam: 19 November 2017
UPSC CDS Application Form 2017, CDS II 2017 Online Form, CDS 2 Exam 2017 Apply Online, CDS 2017 Notification
Combined Defense Service is also known as CDS exam conducted by UPSC (union public service commission). Those candidates who are like defence service and want to make the career in defence, a big opportunity to take participate in CDS exam and make your future bright in defense services of India. The CDS 2 exam 2017 will be held on 19 November 2017. Candidates are wanted to apply for CDS 2017 Application Form also checks other details like application notification, age limit for details see here.
CDS Exam 2017 How to Apply Online
Candidates can get UPSC CDS Application Form from the official website. Soon application form will release.
- Eligible and interested candidate may apply online via login UPSC Official website at upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link of UPSC ONLINE APPLICATION after select PART II registration for fill personal details.
- After complete PART I registration, Click on PART II Link and submit form.
UPSC CDS 2017 Application Fee:
- RS 200-/ for General and OBC candidate.
- No fee for all other candidate
- Candidate deposit the application fee any branch of State Bank Of India by net banking.
CDS Online Application Form 2017
Now here we have updated all the details if you guys any query, you can comment below us. Download UPSC CDS II 2017 Notification and apply online last date for CDS 2017 Application form and you can bookmark this page also for getting the latest information.