- COD Mumbai Recruitment 2017: 10 LDC Safaiwala Posts (Last date: 7 July)
- COD Mumbai Vacancy 2017: 10 LDC Safailwala (Last date: 30 June)
Central Ordnance Depot Mumbai Recruitment 2017: Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Central Ordnance Depot, Mumbai has released COD Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Notification for 10 vacancies of LDC, Safaiwala, Messenger, Tradesman Mate & Painter Posts. All the candidates can send the duly filled application for Central Ordnance Depot Mumbai Vacancy 2017. The application form available at the official website that is indianarmy.nic.in so you can send it to the postal address till the last date expires that is 7 July 2017. The other details related to COD Mumbai Jobs 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
Central Ordnance Depot Mumbai Vacancies 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Central Ordnance Depot Mumbai
Official Website: indianarmy.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Name of the Post:
- LDC: 05 Posts
- Safaiwala: 01 Post
- Messenger: 01 Post
- Tradesman Mate: 02 Posts
- Painter: 01 Post
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th/ Matriculation according to post.
- Age Limit: 18-25 years. Please refer official notification category wise age limit.
COD Jobs 2017 Important Dates:
- The application process starts from: 10 to 16-06-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 7 July 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote Areas: 14 July 2017
Central Ordnance Depot Mumbai Recruitment 2017, COD Mumbai Jobs 2017
All the interested & eligible candidates can apply for the Central Ordnance Depot Mumbai Recruitment 2017 by filling the offline COD Mumbai Vacancy 2017 Application Form through the official website & attach all the important documents with and send it to the postal address of organization.
Steps to fill the application Form:
- First of all, go to the official website that is indianarmy.nic.in
- Then go to the Central Ordnance Depot Mumbai Jobs 2017 Notification.
- Read it carefully and download the application form.
- Fill it carefully and attach all important documents.
- In last send it to the postal address of organization, that is given below.
Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur,
PIN – 900273 C/O 56 APO.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam or personal interview.
COD Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check their result from the official website.
COD LDC Jobs 2017
In above article, we had provided full details regarding Central Ordnance Depot Mumbai Recruitment 2017, All candidates can grab this opportunity by filling the COD Mumbai Vacancy 2017 Application Form through the official website with the help of this article till the last date expires. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box.
COD Mumbai Recruitment 2017: Central Ordnance Depot of Kanpur has issued an official notice for recruitment of 10 Tradesman, LDC, Safaiwala, Painter, and Messanger posts. COD invites eligible indian candidates for Central Ordnance Depot Mumbai Jobs 2017. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply by sending application form in prescribed format, to given address till 30th June 2017. Applications received after last date, would not be accepted. Eligible candidates will be selected after qualifying Practical Test/Physical test for Ordnance Depot Mumbai Vacancy 2017. Candidates are advised to visit the official notification at indianarmy.nic.in before applying.
COD Mumbai Vacancy 2017 Details:
No. of Post: 10
Name of Post:
- Tradesman Mate (erstwhile Mazdoor): 02
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 05
- Safaiwala: 01
- Messanger: 01
- Painter: 01
Kanpur Ordnance Depot Vacancy 2017 Educational Qualification: Applicants possessing 12th class with typing knowledge for LDC Posts, Matric pass for safaiwala, Messanger and Tradesman Mate Posts, Matriculation with Certificate in Trade from recognized Industrial Training Institute for Posts Painter.
- General Category: 18-25 years
- OBC: 18-28 years
- PH-UR: 18-35 years
- PH-OBC: 18-38 years
- PH (SC/ST): 18-40 years
- LDC & Painter: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP- 1900/-
- Safaiwala, Messanger & Tradesman Mate: Rs.5200-20200 + GP 1800/-
- Date of Notification: 9 June 2017
- Last date to receive application by COD Kanpur: 21 days after Date of Notification
- Last date for remote ares candidates: 27 days after Date of notification
Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Recruitment 2017, Apply 10 Tradesman, LDC, & Other posts in COD Mumbai
Applications are invited by Kanpur Central Ordnance Depot till 21 days after notification for various Tradesman, LDC & Other posts. For more details regarding COD Kanpur Vacancy 2017 visit Ordnance Depot Kanpur Official Notification 2017. Send application form separately for more than one post.
Download the official application form from indianarmy.nic.in and fill it in appropriate manner. Attach photocopy of relevant documents/certificates with it and send it in an envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs 39/-.
Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur,
PIN – 900273 C/O 56 APO.
Application Fee: Refer official notification for details regarding registration fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected through –
- Phase – 1 : Trade Test/Physical Test/Typing Proficiency Test
- Phase – 2 : Written Test
|Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||
Ordnance Depot Kanpur Recruitment 2017 Result: After Phase-1 and Phase-2 of selection, result would be published o the official site.
COD Kanpur Jobs 2017
Ordnance Depot Kanpur invites applications from Indian citizens for 10 Tradesman, LDC and other posts. Interested candidates may apply till 21 days after date of advertisement. Candidates have to send the application for Kanpur Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017 at given address such that it should be received by COD Kanpur on or before the last date. For more details visit – indianarmy.nic.in/.