Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017: The Central University of Jharkhand Board has published notification for 54 Posts of Professor, Associate or Assistant Professor posts on regular basis. Those candidates who are interested in teaching profile can grab this opportunity by applying for the Jharkhand Central University Teaching Vacancy 2017. All interested and eligible candidate can apply online by visiting the official website that is cuj.ac.in before the last date expires. The last date for filling the online application form of Central University of Jharkhand Jobs 2017 is 14 March 2017. All other details are given below.
About CUJ: The Central University of Jharkhand came into being under the Act on 1st of March, 2009. The Visitor of the Central University of Jharkhand, Her Excellency, Shrimati Pratibha Devisingh Patil, appointed Dr. Darlando T. Khathing, an internationally renowned scientist, and a distinguished academic administrator, as its first Vice Chancellor.
CUJ Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Central University of Jharkhand
Official Website: cuj.ac.in
Application Mode: Online
No. CUJ Teaching Jobs: 54 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Professor: 12 posts
- Associate Professor: 24 posts
- Assistant Professor: 18 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Central University Jharkhand Recruitment 2017:
- For Professor: Candidate should have Ph.D qualification from recognised University or Institution with some year of experience.
- For Associate Professor: Candidate should have good academic record with a Ph.D Degree and have Master Degree with minimum 55% of marks from any recognised University or Institution.
- For Assistant Professor: Candidate should have good academic record with at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree from any recognised University or Institution.
Age Limit: Not mentioned in Official Notification.
Important dates of CUJ Teaching Vacancy 2017:
- The last Date for submission of CUJ Online Application Form: 14 March 2017
- The last date of hard copy Submission of Application Form: 23 March 2017
Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017, Apply online for 54 Teaching Posts
Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and interested in Central University of Jharkhand Teaching Vacancy 2017 can fill the application form online through the official website before the deadline. Before filling the application, form candidate needs to ready their important documents for uploading while filling the form. The below steps are given for filling CUJ Online Application Form 2017:
- First of all, Candidate has to visit the official website that is cuj.ac.in.
- Then click on the option “Career”.
- Then click on the CUJ Teaching Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
- Then the Online Application form appears on the screen, after that you have to fill that form.
- Upload all the required documents and save it.
- Make the payment through challan and click on the submit button.
- In last, send the application form to the postal address of Central University of Jharkhand
Central University of Jharkhand,
Ratu- Lohardaga Road,
Brambe, Mandar, Ranchi-835205,
- Rs.500/- For General and OBC Category candidates
- No fees for Reserved category and Women candidates.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview taken by the Central University of Jharkhand Board.
Admit Card: The CUJ Admit Card is important to appear in the interview. The admit card will be uploaded on the official website in April 2017.
CUJ Result: The result will be made on the performance of candidates in the Personal Interview and their experience. And the result will be published on the official website.
Jharkhand Central University Jobs 2017
The Central University of Jharkhand is recruiting for the teaching posts. The above information is given to applying for the CUJ Recruitment 2017. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website that is cuj.ac.in. For more information candidate can ask us by commenting in our comment box.