CEWACOR JTA Recruitment 2016: The Central Warehousing Corporation has made the announcement for the Recruitment of Jr Technical Assistant (JTA), Accountant, Jr Superintendent, JEN and other vacancies on total 644 vacant posts. Online application form for CWC JTA Recruitment 2016 is invited from skilled, qualified Indian citizens through the official website cwcjobs.com on or before 13.10.2016. There is the only online mode to apply for Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2016 and no other mode will be accepted. It any aspirant wants to work with CWC organisation then it’s golden opportunity. Apply before the last date has expired. Other wide details of CWC Jr Superintendent Vacancy 2016 like application fee, important dates, educational qualification and how to apply, are mentioned below.
Central Warehousing Corporation: CWC was established in 1957 and having headquarters in New Delhi. It is a public warehouse operator. It operates 448 warehouses across the country. It is also providing services in the area of clearing & forwarding, fumigation services for the construction of warehouse infrastructure. It is set up with an aim to provide logistics support to the agricultural sector. It is a public warehousing which offers logistics services to the diverse group of clients. And help to transport goods in one place to another place with a responsible of liability. CWC recently issued the recruitment notification for the 30 vacancies in various posts.
CWC Vacancy 2016 Details:
Department Name: Central Warehousing Corporation
Job Type: State govt job
Job Location: All India
Application Mode: Online
Total Number of Posts: 644 vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Management Trainee(General): 37 Vacancies
- Management Trainee(Technical): 06 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer(Civil): 15 Vacancies
- Accountant: 18 Vacancies
- Superintendent(General): 130 vacancies
- Junior Superintendent: 130 Vacancies
- Junior Technical Assistant: 300 Vacancies
- Stenographer: 08 Vacancies
CWC Management Trainee Vacancy 2016 Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Matriculation/Graduate/ Postgraduate or other equivalent degree in relevant discipline from recognized institute.
CWC Age Bar:
- Stenographer: 25 years
- Junior Technical Assistant, Management Trainee (General, Technical): 28 years
- Assistant Engineer(Civil), Accountant, Superintendent(General), Junior Superintendent: 30 years
- Management Trainee (General, Technical): Rs. 20600-46500/-
- Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent(General): Rs. 16400-40500
- Junior Superintendent: Rs. 11200-30600/-
- Junior Technical Assistant: Rs. 10500-28690
- Stenographer: Rs. 9800-26780
- Starting date of commencement of application form: 20.09.2016
- Closure of registration: 13.10.2016
- Closure for editing application form: 13.10.2016
- Last date of printing application form: 28.10.2016
- Online payment of fee: 20.09.2016 to 13.10.2016
Apply Online for Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2016, 644 Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant, AEN, MT Vacancies, CWC Recruitment 2016 Notification
All the applicants meet the required eligibility & ensuring the detailed recruitment notification may apply online for the CWC JTA Recruitment 2016. Firstly you need to visit the official website or given the link. A window will open. If you’re already registered user then log in with registration number and password but if you are not then first registered yourself. After login, you can fill your application with required details. Check your application form umpteen times & click on submit button.
If there will be any mismatch between filled details and original documents information, then it will not be applicable.
Application Fee/Intimation Charges
- General & OBC (Male candidates): Application Fee: Rs 400/- + Intimation Charges: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman and women candidates: Intimation Charges: Rs.100/- + No Application Fee
CWC Selection Procedure:
- Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent- Online Test + Document Verification followed by interview
- Junior Superintendent & Junior Technical Assistant- Online Test + Document Verification
- Stenographer: Online test + Document Verification followed by Skill Test(Typing & Stenography)
CWC JTA Recruitment 2016 Result: Shortlisted candidates names will be published on the official website.
To get selection in this job candidates need to score higher than cutoff marks and the cutoff score has decided by the authority for different post accordingly.
- General: 40%
- OBC: 35%
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen: 30%
CWC JTA Vacancy 2016, CWC Jobs 2016
Here we advised applicants who are interested in applying central govt must read the CWC JTA Recruitment 2016 Notification. All those aspirants who wish to apply for CWC Technical Management Trainee Jobs 2016 they are required to access the official website of CWC. The Selection Board will choose the talented candidates through the written test and interview. If you have any query about CWC Jr Technical Assistant Recruitment 2016 feel free to ask here.