CGPSC Recruitment 2017: Chattisgarh Public Service Commision has recently announced vacancy of 299 Nayab Tasildar, District Magistrate & Other Posts. The job opportunities under the Chhatisgarh Government has now rose enough to provide chances to bright youngsters. The state has decided to provide better job opportunities to whoever clears state services exam (SSE). The announcement was made on 25th November and the CGPSC Vacancy 2017 Application Form has been made available online to be filled and submitted from 9th December 2017 to 7th January 2018. All the details regarding Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2017 salary scale and all other information will be shared to you in the article below.
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on the date 23rd May 2001, after the State of Chhattisgarh came to existence in the month of November, 2000. This happened under the reorganization of Madhya Pradesh.
CGPSC Job 2017 Details
Name of Organisation: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Official site: psc.cg.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Total Number of Posts Vacant: 299
There are many posts which are vacant as per the CGPSC and the government wish to fill in the vacant positions by the beginning of 2018. SSE can be a once in a lifetime opportunity for all those eligible candidates who dream of achieving success by getting into a reputable and responsible posts. The below given posts are left to be filled:
|Name of Post||Number of Posts||Salary|
|Deputy District Magistrate||36||Rs. 56,100/- p.m.|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||34||Rs. 56,100/- p.m.|
|Accounts Officer||12||Rs. 56,100/- p.m.|
|District Registrar||1||Rs. 56,100/- p.m.|
|Asst Director/ Food Officer||1||Rs. 56,100/- p.m.|
|District Excise Officer||2||Rs. 56,100/- p.m.|
|Assistant Director||2||Rs. 56,100/- p.m.|
|Assistant Director (Social Welfare Department)||2||Rs. 56,100/- p.m.|
|Asst Project Officer||12||Rs. 43,200/- p.m.|
|Finance and Planning Department||38||Rs. 38,100/- p.m.|
|Child Development Project Officer||6||Rs. 38,100/- p.m.|
|Asst Superintendent (Land Records)||14||Rs. 35,400/- p.m.|
|Nayeb Tehsildar||51||Rs. 35,400/- p.m.|
|Excise Sub Inspector||22||Rs. 28,700/- p.m.|
|Commercial Tax Inspector||26||Rs. 28,700/- p.m.|
|Sub Registrar||7||Rs. 28,700/- p.m.|
|Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer||26||Rs. 28,700/- p.m.|
|Asst Jail Superintendent||7||Rs. 25,100/- p.m.|
Chhattisgarh GPSC Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications for appearing in SSE: A candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act. 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Age Limit: A candidate must be minimum of an age of 21 years and must not be above 30 years as on the 1st of January of the year of circular being notified. And it is necessary for the candidates to be a domicile or permanent resident of the state of Chhatisgarh, and in such case the age limit can be given relaxation upto 35 years.
Physical Attributes of Eligibility:
Minimum Standard for Height and Chest Girth-
|Name of Post||Height||Chest||Without Expansion||Expansion|
|Dy Superintendent of Police||168 c.m||84cm||89cm||5cm|
|District Excise Officer||162 c.m||78cm||83 cm||“|
|Transport Sub Inspector||165 cm||81.5 cm||85.5cm||“|
|Excise Sub Inspector||165 cm||81cm||86 cm||“|
|Asst Jailor||165 cm||81 cm||86 cm||“|
Candidates are requested to refer the official notification on the website of CGPSC for further educational qualifications and criteria of eligibility for SSE.
Important Dates for CGPSC Nayeb Tehsildar Jobs 2017
- The form was online from: 9th December 2017
- Last date of CGPSC Online application form: 7th January 2018.
- Preliminary Examination will be held on: 18th February 2018 (10:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 17:00)
- Main Examination will be held on: 22nd to 25th June 2018.
CGPSC Jobs 2017 Selection Process
Firstly, the eligible candidates have to appear in the preliminary examination and those who clear the two-subject examination (General Studies & Aptitude Test) will go ahead to appear in the main examination. And if the candidate succeeds to crack the main examination, he/she will face the physical test, followed by the interview round and go ahead to join if cleared.
CGPSC Recruitment 2017 – State Services Examination, 299 Posts
The candidates can follow the steps given below in order to fill in the form of application for appearing in the preliminary exam of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commision 2017.
How to Apply Online for CGPSC Recruitment 2017
- Open the CGPSC website, psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on the link of your desired post for which you wish to appear in SSE
- You can see view the link to see the official notification. Read it carefully.
- Then, below the advertisement link, click on ‘apply online’ link.
- Fill in with all the required details, scanned photo and signature, and submit.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Chhattisgarh PSC Vacancy 2017 Important Links
CGPSC Result: The results of the CGPSC preliminary examination will be announced within a month of the exam being commenced. And these results will be the decision making factor for the candidates whether they will be able to appear in the main examination or not.
CGPSC Tehsildar Bharti 2017
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is a best platform for all the eligible youth in the state of Chhattisgarh to get a government job with high reputation. Candidates looking towards quick notification of the forms and results being released can subscribe us. All the details regarding the eligibilities for various posts and other related information of CGPSC Recruitment 2017 are provided in the above given article. Any other queries or comments can be put up in the comment section below and we would be happy to help you.