Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017: This is the greatest news for candidates who are eagerly waiting for Chandigarh Police Jobs 2017. Chandigarh Police have announced a huge number of vacancies for you. It releases a Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2017 to fill up 580 vacancies Constable Posts. Candidates can apply online by filling the Chandigarh Police Vacancy 2017 Application Form through the official website that is chandigarhpolice.gov.in till the last date that is updated soon. The other details related to the Chandigarh Police Bharti 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
Chandigarh Police Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Organization: Chandigarh Police Department
Official Website: chandigarhpolice.gov.in
No. of Posts: 580 vacancies
Name of Posts: Constable (Male/ Female)
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for Chandigarh Police Bharti 2017 must pass higher secondary from a reputed or recognised board. Other details of academics qualification available in official Chandigarh Police Notification 2017.
- For General category: 18 years to 25 years
- For OBC category: 18 years to 28 years
- For SC/ST category: 18 to 30 years.
Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be based on the following tests
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Measurement Test
|1st Stage||800 Meters Race in 2 Min. 50 Sec.||200 Meters in 45 Seconds|
|2nd Stage||Long Jump 3.80 mts||Long Jump in 2.75 Meters|
|3rd Stage||Height Jump 1.20 mts||High Jump in 0.9 Meters|
|4th Stage||100 Mts Run in 20 Seconds||–|
Chandigarh Police Constable Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Start date for filling Chandigarh Police application: Update Soon
- Closing date to submit online application: Updated soon
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017, Chandigarh Police Vacancy 2017, Chandigarh Police Constable Bharti 2017
Those candidates who are interested & eligible they can apply for Chandigarh Police Jobs 2017 by filling the online application form through the official website. Candidates are requested read the official notification before applying for the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017. The below steps are given to fill the application form.
Steps to fill the Chandigarh Police Vacancy 2017 Application Form
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official site that is chandigarhpolice.gov.in
- Then you need to go through “Recruitment section and select constable.
- Read the Chandigarh Police notification 2017 correctly and carefully.
- Now click on apply online and fill the Chandigarh Police Application Form correctly.
- To fill the application form candidates need to scanned photo or signature.
- Now applicants need to upload the signature and photo.
- Then candidates need to pay the application fees.
- At last, take a print of Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017 online application.
- For General/ OBC Category: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST/ E.S.M: Nil
About Chandigarh Police: The Chandigarh Police Department is the pure law enforcement agency for union territory state of Chandigarh in India. Chandigarh state has the police density as compared to all states or union territories across India. However, department of Chandigarh Police releases an official Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2017 Notification to select 580 candidates for constable posts.
Admit Card: The admit card for Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2017 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
Chandigarh Police Result 2017: The result of Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2017 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check the result after the declaration.