Coal India Limited Admit Card 2017: Coal India Limited has released notification for Management Trainee post on 1319 vacant positions in various Departments. As mentioned in the official notification selection for the recruitment is completed through Computer Based Online Examination and Personal Interview. So, to appear in Computer Based Online Examination candidates need to Download CIL Hall Ticket 2017. Coal India Limited has not yet declared the admit card releasing date but it is expected that, before 10 days of the written examination candidates will be able to download Coal India Limited MT Call Letter 2017 through its official website, i.e. coalindia.in/.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Details:
No. of Posts: 1319 Posts
Name of Posts: Management Trainee
Name of Organization: Coal India Limited
Official Website: coalindia.in/
- CIL Management Trainee Admit Card Release Date: 10 days before the Examination
- Coal India Limited MT Examination Date: 26th March 2017 (Sunday)
CIL Admit Card 2017: Download Coal India Limited Management Trainee Hall Ticket 2017:
Candidates who have registered their online application form for Management Trainee post in Coal India Limited are waiting for CIL Call Letter 2017 which is about to be declared very soon on the official website, i.e., coalindia.in/. It is necessary for candidates to carry admit card with them on the examination center to appear in the examination. Candidates may follow below given steps to Download CIL MT Admit Card 2017.
Steps to Download CIL Hall Ticket 2017:
- Candidates need to access coalindia.in/
- Select the Notification for “CIL Management Trainee Admit Card 2017 Download
- Enter your DOB, Registration No. and required details.
- Click on the submit option, your admit card will be shown on the computer screen.
- Take a printout of your admit card after downloading it.
Coal India Limited Management Trainee Exam Pattern:
Exam Pattern for Coal India Limited management Trainee Vacancy is based on Online Computer based examination and Personal interview.
- Computer Based Online Examination: The online examination will be held for the duration of three hours. There are two paper consists: Paper 1 will be consist of General Knowledge, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & General English. Paper 2 will be consist of professional knowledge with 100 objective type question in each paper
- Personal Interview: Selected Candidates list for an interview will be uploaded to the website of Coal Limited.
CIL Call Letter 2017
Application submission process for Coal India Limited Vacancy 2017 have completed, as expected a huge no of candidate shave applied for this vacancy, now candidates need to Download CIL Management Trainee Hall Ticket 2017 and carry it to the examination center on examination date. Candidates are advised to check official website of i.e., coalindia.in. on regular basis. If you have any queries you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.